Start by marking “Foster Justice (Texas Rangers, #1)” as Want to Read:
Foster Justice  (Texas Rangers, #1)

Foster Justice

(Texas Rangers #1)

One Riot, One Ranger…

That's the Texas Ranger motto, but when Chad Foster's rebellious brother goes missing, it's time to put his elite training to use investigating a crime that strikes much closer to home. Turning Los Angeles inside out to retrieve Trey and save their ranch from a ruthless land grab is a no brainer, even if it puts his badge at risk. His only lead is a he
Published December 22nd 2014 by eKensington (first published December 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Foster Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Foster Justice

☕️Kimberly
Nov 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Caffeinated Aspects:

Brothers, swindlers, and an exotic dancer had me intrigued. When Chad Foster’s brother goes missing the Texas Ranger has no choice but to turn in his badge and head to California to find him. The plot drew me in with compelling characters.
Chad Foster is a born and bred rancher and lawman. Chad has a reputation hunting cattle thieves and uses those skills when he enters California. The man brought his horse with him, and I could not help but giggle. Chad could be charming,
Kahea
Dec 09, 2014 rated it liked it

*** I received an ARC from Kensington through NetGalley for an honest review. Expected publication date: 12/22/14 ***

A Texas Ranger, a woman working as a stripper to make her way through school, an artist, a con artist, a Beverly Hills cop and a quarter horse all walk in to a bar....I know this sounds like the start to a joke, but it’s really the start to an action packed story filled with twists and turns and a budding romance added to the mix.

While this book is pegged as a romantic s
Kimberly Rocha~ Book Obsessed Chicks

Texas Ranger/Rancher, Chad Foster doesn't always get along with his brother, artist, Trey, but when Trey disappears with no word in Los Angeles, CA, Chad doesn't hesitate to go to his brother's aid. The only lead Chad has is a painting of a red-headed stripper with a butterfly tattoo, named Jasmine.
So with his trusty horse in his trailer and Chad's pick-up truck, the Texas Ranger travels to the big city of L.A. in search of his brother and immediately discovers down home hospitality is not the n
Marie
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Justice served, Foster-style!

This book has a unique twist of intrigue, danger and deceit which is complimented by a great cast of characters with a wide range of personalities. Chad and Trey may be brothers, but they are as different as night and day as are Jasmine and Mary, the main cast list is topped off by a straight-laced, by the book cop who seems to take great pleasure in blocking Chad at every turn...or is he?
As a Texas Ranger Chad is determined to do everything in his power to protect t
Rosa C Moreno
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First book I read from this author. Loved it. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Glenda Bettin
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
It was OK
Pansy
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
“Texas Ranger Motto: One Riot, one ranger.” All I can say is, “Look out Walker, there is a new ranger in town.” This was one rollicking story filled with action, intrigue, and betrayal.

The opening scene, not exactly what one would expect from a story about a Texas Ranger, but then again, he is tracking rustlers. “No matter how fancy their rig, likely stolen, too, Chad viewed rustlers on a par with worms and strippers: the only critters too low to fall down.” This vermin is not only rustling cat
Dec 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
There are many things that attract this gal to romance novels. When it came to Colleen Shannon's Foster Justice it began with the mere mention of Texas Rangers. Not sure what it is that intrigue me so much about them. There's just something appealing about the rugged alpha male types with cowboy hats and those amazingly tight jeans. So Foster Justice clearly made the cut.

Where to begin? Chad Foster. This is one Texas Ranger that brings sexy back. His smoking good looks just make me shiver with d
at Romance Authors at Large Hot Reads
Foster Justice is quite the wild ride of suspense. While this cleverly plotted out book starts of slow, things seriously pick up in all directions.

Ms. Shannon managed to weave in well placed tension, and I found myself pleasantly surprised that some of the "good guys" didn't quite make it. That aspect actually peeved me off, but on the other hand, great story telling is writing a book that engages all kinds of emotions from the reader--even the unpleasant ones.

I'd highly recommend this series t
Bev Poston
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fast, exhilarating, sexy

A hard headed cowboy who is also a Texas Ranger leaves his home to find his missing brother in what feels like a foreign country, Los Angeles. Introduce a smart, savvy stripper working her way through law school, greedy con men, and an LA cop who just keeps running into the most ornery ranger he has ever known and you have an action packed story filled with laughs, hot lovin, and finally, justice. A great read!
Debbie
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book turned out to be really good. The story starts out with excitement and never stops. It was full of action and suspense. You never knew what would happen next. I take that back, you knew Chad would get a ticket or have his truck towed. I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He was working as hard as he could to find his brother and kept running into road blocks at every turn. Several things at the end were unexpected but it was a good ending to a good book.
Torre
May 08, 2015 rated it liked it
I thought the over all book was ok. Jasmine with her saying she had only been intimate with 10 men, like she doesn't sleep around, thats a lot in my opinion. Then comes trotting out of her bedroom with a large box of condemns. The killing of one of the characters is unforgivable for me. No more by this author...
Linda Zelinsky
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Foster Justice was an intriguing read. Colleen keeps her reader guessing and her book full of suspense all the way through. Just when you think you have it figured out, she throws in a curve. A great Texas Ranger story and looking forward to the second book.
Barbara
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A Texas Ranger resigns his commission to search for his brother who has disappeared. The only clue is a stripper in LA with a butterfly tattoo. Too late he finds he is chasing the wrong person and is lead through LA with murderers on his tail. His brother is beaten to death, but its not over yet.
Fatima
Nov 02, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
This book has the most horribly written love scene in the history of romance novels. I am not able to finish this book after reading those insanely bad descriptions of sex.
Darlene
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Justice Series by Colleen Shannon was a great surprise to me. I had never read her before but I loved these books. Great read.
Nicole Dennis
Mar 11, 2016 rated it liked it
Turned out to be a really good book. Took me a while to get into it. Even stopped to read other books but came back to it and liked it.
Bernie
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Foster Justice review

Foster Justice is the first book in the Texas Rangers series written by author Colleen Shannon. Good characters and storyline.
Martha Grant
Apr 11, 2015
Jo Walsberg
Feb 04, 2016
Ivan Watkins
rated it did not like it
May 07, 2018
Adihelin Urquia
Aug 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
colleen1011@gmail.com

Colleen Shannon's ancestor signed the Texas Declaration of Independence and her West Texas roots give her the optimistic yet inquiring viewpoint that she tries to reflect in her books. Believing in the redeeming power of love, the benefits of knowledge, with a bit of sprituality included, are the elements she most enjoys in books and that's what she tries to write. With a bit

Texas Rangers (3 books)
  • Sinclair Justice (Texas Rangers, #2)
  • Travis Justice (A Texas Rangers Novel Book 3)