Start by marking “Up For Forever (Up For Grabs #2)” as Want to Read:
Up For Forever (Up For Grabs #2)

Up For Forever

(Gambling on Love #2)

Alternate-cover edition for this ebook is located here: Up For Forever

Kendra Roberts doesn’t believe that love exists in the real world. At least not the forever kind. So imagine her surprise when she realizes she’s been in a relationship for two years. How did that happen?

Kendra doesn’t know the how but she knows it can’t go on so she cuts Adam Burger loose. While in New
ebook
Published June 2015 by Swoon Romance

To ask other readers questions about Up For Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Up For Forever

Coco.V
Jul 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (7/25/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Kendra doesn’t believe in love. Sex sure. But never love.

Then Kendra Roberts discovers she’s accidentally been in a relationship for two years when her friend with benefits acknowledges how he feels about her. Time to cut him loose.

For a while, it’s easy for her to believe she made the right choice. Hiding from the truth is as second nature to her as breathing. Until she goes on a girl’s weekend and realizes just how lucky she’d been to have Adam in her l
Siobhan
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Up for Forever is the second book in the Up for Grabs series, and whilst it was not my favourite it was still an enjoyable read.

Having read Up for Everything first, despite it being the third book, I had an idea of what to expect from the first two books. I knew how the stories would end, I knew some of the drama that would come to light, and yet I was unwilling to let such a thing stop me from enjoying the stories. With the first book, Up for Grabs, I found that I had wanted a little bit more d
KristaReadsRomance
**I received a copy of this book for free in exchange for an honest review.**

My Rating: 4 "Oh my word Adam is so swoon-worthy" Stars!
Genre: New Adult Romance

Have you ever read a book where the female lead character totally messes things up with the guy you know she's suppose to be with and you're all like...
Girlllll you better get it together! Don't you see how amazing he is?!? Fix it now!

...Yeah, that was me with this book.

Up For Forever is the second book in the Up For Grabs series snd picks u

Karin
Feb 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After reading Up for grabs I knew without a doubt I would read this book. Having enjoyed Kendra's no nonsense attitude in the first book I couldn't wait.

This book picks up after Up for grabs left off even though you don't need to read it to follow along, I would recommend it.

Kendra is very commitment shy and kinda got in a relationship with Adam without even realizing it was happening, when Adam wants more Kendra bolts afraid of the potential fallout. When she realized how good she had and the h
Becky Cox
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Heather Young-Nichols
Up for Forever

Up For Forever is the second in the Up for Grabs series. I have not read Up For Grabs, which I understand is Flannery and Cain's story but it did not hinder me from enjoying Up For Forever. I would suggest reading Up For Grabs first but it is not necessary. I will probably go back and read it just because these characters are fun. I love the dynamic between all of them, especially Flannery and Kendra.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got a kind of "Friends" vibe from this great group of col
Dee Price
I really enjoyed reading this second book in the "Up For Grabs" series about Kendra and Adam. The unorthodox relationship dynamics in Kendra's family make her skeptical and afraid to open up to love. So when reformed playboy Adam professes his love for her, Kendra does the only thing she knows how to do to protect herself - she pushes him away. When she loses Adam, Kendra loses more than a lover, she also loses a best friend, which forces her to reevaluate her take on relationships and love.

Alt
Diana
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: chick-lit, series, romance
Kendra and her Best Friend finish college, Kendra doesn’t start law school till fall so she decides to stay with Best friend Flannery and her fiancé. They all were friends in college, there was five of them, but Kendra was in a relationship with Adam and when he wants to get closer, in their relationship Kendra freaks out and they break up. With her helping Flannery plan for her wedding it seems that Kendra has a meltdown and misses Adam.
Well I really enjoyed reading this book, I haven’t read t
Shaine H.
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free ebook under New Adult Book Club in-exhange to honest review. Thank you NABC! ❤

It's the second book in the Up for Grab series. I honestly didn't expect that Kendra has her own story. The story begins after Cain proposed to Flannery in their graduation.

Kendra is rich and came from a powerful family, but, broken. She has some issue with commitment because her childhood experience and what her parents did. She's attached to her friends because her family neglect her.

Adam love Kend
Ellie
May 29, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Doesn't hold up

I thought this would be better than it turned out to be, so at first I wasn't too fussed by the obvious lack of editing. But the story lost momentum around the 40% mark and showed it wouldn't deliver, so past that point all the mistakes had begun to grate.

Aside from the disregard for her readers and craft this writer shows by publishing such sloppy work, her storytelling is inconsistent and lacks depth.
There was a good build into the friction between the couple, Kendra and Adam,
Kristen Lewendon
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All the sassy banter and all the angst-y emotions that filled the first book are back for a repeat performance in the second book. It also has all the friends-are-the-family-we-choose vibe that made the original so lovable. The first book I read in the series was the third one, so I already knew what the outcome would be and I had and idea of what hurdles Kendra and Adam would have to overcome. Adam, I pretty much loved from the first time Flannery hits him in the first book. It's taken a little ...more
Amy
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved Kendra and Adam’s story. I couldn’t put this down! This was an emotional rollercoaster, wow. Kendra has huge commitment issues and even though she has been with Adam for over two years, in her eyes, they are friends with benefits. Adam has had enough and wants more. He loves her, he wants a forever with her. They are now out of college and it only makes sense to take the next step. When Kendra freaks, Adam is done, done with it all. It was heart-breaking to see Kendra finally look ...more
Nicole Wetherington
In this sequel we picked right back up into the community of characters from Up For Grabs. This time we were reading about Kendra and Adam's relationship. There is love, heartbreak, and realization in this love story. I went through the ups and downs with them and felt like it was happening to me! We also got a special cameo from Flannery and Cain so that was sweet! Can't wait for Up For Everything, Sam's story!
Amy Johnson
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
Great book

What a wonderful story. This book pulls at your heart strings as you watch Kendra struggle to grow up and deal with her past. Plus since its a continuation of the series, you get all the well written characters you've come to love from the first book. I can't wait to jump into the next book at see how Sam's story plays out.
Great addition to any book lovers collection.
Happy reading...enjoy!
MissMaj
Jun 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it mainly for Flannery and Cain. I loved Adam until everything became all srs bzns. Idkidk I'm torn. But it deserved more than mediocre rating, so 4 stars it is. Can't wait for Sam's story.
Brenda Walters
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book. Can’t wait to read more from this author.
Kat J
Feb 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had gotten both books as an ARC (since reading only the 2nd book might have some gaps in the story).

Book 1 - Up For Grabs - was all about Flannery's journey. A brand new and innocent one. Up For Forever is Kendra's story - Flannery's best friend - which starts as Kenda and Flan are about to graduate and head out into the big bad world.

Kendra still wants to hide - she continues studying to accomplish her aim to be a lawyer. As the group is all splitting up (Cain is working and staying elsewher
Meghan
Feb 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Up For Forever by Heather Young-Nichols is the second book in the Up For Grabs series and is told from the point of view of the main female character Kendra. When Kendra and Adam met in college they instantly began a friends with benefits relationship. Having not the best examples of what love could be from her parents growing up, Kendra has always kept guys at a distance to avoid getting hurt and believes true love doesn't actually exist. So she's surprised to learn that Adam has his sights set ...more
Aly Plum
Feb 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
* I received this book in exchange for an honest review*

I'm so in love with the characters in these books!

I love this book because it's different from the others I read. In this one, is the girl that makes a bad decision and has to win the boy back.

Kendra and Adam are in a relationship even if Kendra doesn't admit it.

Kendra is Flan's best friend and we had the privilege to read about her in the previous book.

I imagined her as the opposite of Flannery. She's tall and beautiful, like a model.
S
Sarah Arthur
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
The friendship between Kendra, Adam and Flannery really is one of my favorite parts about the first book Up For Grabs. Kendra is ballsy and Adam just seems to roll with whatever she comes up with because rolling with her nonsense is a better option than not having her in his life at all. To say I was hyped to read Kendra and Adam's story is an understatement.
So in Up For Forever, self preservation kicks in for Adam. Rolling with Kendra's nonsense just isn't enough for him anymore. He's a good g
Christina
Jan 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was very fortunate to received not only this book but the first in the series (Up for Grabs) free in exchange of an honest review.

The books are really good, I can't wait to read the third in the series.
I agree with other readers, when they say, it makes more sense if you read them in order, because this group of friends share a lot of experiences together.

The story picks up just from the end of the first book and continues to see the relationship between Kendra and Adam, the storyline is diffe
Lisa
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it

Up for Forever

Author: Heather Young-Nichols

4.5 Stars

Review:

This is the first book I have read from this author. I have to say nicely written. You sent Kendra,as well as me (the reader) on an emotional rollercoaster. You made me laugh and cry a few tears.

I hope there is a continuation somehow for these characters. We need to find out if Sam ever finds his one and only..

***I received this ARC in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed by Lisa for Alpha Book Club***
Keri Helmer
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for sharing Kendra and Adam's story! Love that that their friendship leads to their happier ever after. Such a great book. Hope we get to read more about this group of friends.
angela metevia
Allison McBride
Apr 09, 2017
Autumn Reyes
Mar 25, 2015
Heather Young-Nichols is a multi-published YA and contemporary romance author and a native of the great and often very cold state of Michigan. She is better known at home and to her friends as the Snarker-in-Chief, a job she excels at beyond anything she could have imagined. She loves many things, but especially cold coffee, hot books, and baseball. But not necessarily in that order.

Gambling on Love (3 books)
  • Highest Bidder (Gambling on Love #1)
  • Highest Reward (Gambling on Loves #3)