Start by marking “The Carnage of Acts” as Want to Read:
The Carnage of Acts

The Carnage of Acts

(Amulet of CHRIST #1)

Marble City is a beautiful place nestled away from the dangers and unknown of the world. For the youngest prince of this city, Terbino, this has been all he knows. His life is peaceful, simple and full of joy with lasting friendships. It isn’t until his father passes away from illness and he is named heir to the throne that his harmony is shattered.

Terbino soon learns tha
Published November 13th 2014 by Robert Silberbauer

To ask other readers questions about The Carnage of Acts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Carnage of Acts

Angela Oliver
A solid fantasy tale with a strong, brave protagonist and a dramatic turn of events that take some rather violent and unexpected twists. Highly enjoyable and I look forward to reading more in this series.
Shirley Silberbauer
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading Carnage of Acts. The storyline kept me interested and it was exciting to follow Terbino's adventures. I particularly liked the little verse at the start of each chapter. The 'sayings' were thought provoking and showed wisdom.
A few parts were a little too gruesome for me. The illustrations were excellent - clearly a lot of thought and effort went into producing them. I look forward to the next book.
Natalie Eustace
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good easy read and interesting characters that I look forward to being developed further!
Robert Silberbauer
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's my novel so I'm biased :)

Contact me on robertsilberbauer@hotmail.com if you'd like to buy a copy (softcover or ebook)

Cheers