Start by marking “unTouchable” as Want to Read:
unTouchable

unTouchable

Sia Lee is a modern-day vampire who absorbs energy from humans by touching them instead of drinking their blood. She has been desperate to touch Jiho since the day he moved in next door—but he's a germaphobe. Will Sia best his mysophobia and touch Jiho?
webtoon
Published by naver webtoon (first published February 12th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about unTouchable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about unTouchable

Start your review of unTouchable
Henz
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, webtoon

I need more Chapters!!! Oh why?!? one updated chapter per week?? I'm dying! I shouldn't have read this right away!

bookaholic_kim
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: webtoon, read-in-2017
I am delighted that it ended but also sad at the same time. This webtoon started in 2014 but i only got to discover it in July 2016. It has been 10 months for me and I already miss the characters and the weekly updates.

Joyous
Dnf at chapter 37

This webtoon has such an apt title. I mean, now I know why it’s titled ‘unTouchable’ coz this shit should NOT be touched by a ten -foot pole. I am gonna make a list of some of its problems.

1. Jiho (H) judges and slut-shames Sia (h) for being a model on different occasions.
2. Sia was overbearing and wanted Jiho for her personal greed.
3. Without having any medical background, she believed to cure him of his OCD and social anxiety using some tricks and tips provided by her psychia
khrys ♡《thewafflegirl》
3.75 🌟
Definitely one of my top webtoons! ✨
Aya Hamza
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5*

Not what I expected at all, but I adored it!

RTC...
Beth F.
May 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
And so ends my reread of this series. *sighs wistfully*

I found it to be funny but also emotionally realistic. The art style is very well done and was stable throughout the 149 episodes. Most of the characters were multidimensional, even the hated ones.

I really liked that instead of blood, vampires need to touch someone (ex. handshake) to get energy. Of course, it saps the human’s energy. It’s a unique twist.

Such a good vampire read. I propose for a sequel that continues the final episode.
Ipsita
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH I need a chicken in life too T_T
Julia
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: webcomic-or-ff
Who needs sleep anyway? ^^' I didn't expect the story to become so good. I thought I'd read a few chapters to see if I want to read on, but I couldn't put it down and now it's about 5 in the morning and just read the last chapter. It's official guys, webtoon replaced Goodreads as my favourite app 💕
Delirious Disquisitions
May 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Yeah...no this ain't it. This was a whole mess I didn't ask for and certainly didn't have any business experiencing.

First off, I don't much like the art style in this they aged down the characters even though they were supposed to be a lot older. But this is really just a me problem and not necessarily a universal one. It's a minor issue in the grand scheme of things.

The major issue I have with this is just how badly they botched up the whole OCD issue the love interest had and made it somethi
cindy
Mar 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manhwa
Line Webtoon
Season 1 - 3 (141 chapter)
2014 - 2017 completed

Always feel a little sad when a series that have beed followed for years come to an end. But it ended properly, not dragging unnecessarily, and TG it was a happy ending (last 10 chapters or so made me think of the worst) ;)

So the story was about Lee Sia, a gorgeuos model who actually a modern breed of vampire that prey human energy through physical contacts. She met and fell for Shin Jiho, a writer who suffer OCD and avoid touching every
Rachel Aranda
Mar 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe that this comic is finished; it's been around for so long on WebToons that I thought it would continue, but I can see how 3 years is about time to wrap up for the author. I greatly enjoyed this comic and would definitely recommend for those people who feel "I'm so tired of the vampire craze." I was one of those people because I admit the Twilight series completely frustrated me with vampires in the modern world. This comic made me actually feel up for reading about vampires as ma ...more
Amanda
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: webtoons
Didn't like it at the beginning but his character kept drawing me in and about half way through i couldn't put it down.
selene
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This webtoon was fenomenal. The art is so beautiful and the story is super-cute it makes me feel warm inside. I'm so glad everything turned out good at the end. I loved this take on vampires it was such an original concept.
Debasmita
Jul 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: webtoons
I'll be honest I wanted to dnf this webtoon throughout the first 30 episodes I read since I was really iffy with how Sia treated and overstepped the lines at treating Jiho's ocd :/ but truly started growing on me by the episode 40 and now I can vouch that this has to be one of the best webtoon comics I've read. The character development, the tension, the romance and angst and drama and everything about this webtoon *chef's kiss*
Sam
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it

Going out on a whim, wanting a little nothing to real while feeling ill, I picked a comic that was already finished. And this one, based off of the description, seemed cute and harmless enough.

The beginning of it was a bit rough to get through. You don't know much about either character, and especially the main character came off as selfish, ignorant, and plain stupid. (I agreed with one of the comments I saw while reading, if the roles were reversed gender wise, more people would have
Abbie
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of Romance
This was such a nice romance. While the beginning is shaky--their romance begins as a completely selfish act--the two main characters grow and bloom so much, and it was lovely to see. As far as drama goes, yes, there was a love triangle (but it was one-sided) and yes, there were characters who intervened to break up the couple, but there were very good reasons later explained (though you'll still probably dislike anyone for getting in the way of these two).

Jiho, the male love interest, was just
Eisha
Untouchable is about a modern vampire named Sia. Instead of living off of humans blood, they get their energy by touching the skin of a human being. Sia runs into Jiho, Jiho is mysophobic (fear of being contaminated by germs, a type of OCD) because of a trauma he has. Sia accidentally brushes hand with Jiho, she finds him different, his taste is different from others. Jung mistakes her as a stalker and goes away to wash his hands.

I liked that Jung is willing to cure his mysophobia because of Sia
Kristine Hansen
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, webcomic
Whew! This was a long commitment, but I'm so glad I read it.

Found entirely online, this story follows a vampire girl, who absorbs the energy of humans to survive. She finds the perfect flavor in her new neighbor who is sadly, a germophobe, meaning he cannot be touched.

This story had such depth and heights of passion. As we explore the story we start to question just which of the two people falling desperately in love is truly untouchable. Beautiful and at times poignant, I enjoyed this tale all
Lizzie RoseShine
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: website, 2019, webtoon
Khine
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
As a vegetarian, the concept of vampires hunting humans as their prey and how one of them finds out humans are also sentient beings like them, is fascinating.

Story-wise, it is fast paced and have characters are well sketched. I, myself have anxiety disorder and I can see myself doing all the things Jiho does for Sia. The things I love most about this story is its great characters and how the plot uses them perfectly in place.

I started this because of the Chinese drama I Cannot Hug You but now
Katie Umland
Oct 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All of the grammar errors drove me crazy but I could not stop reading. Usually I would have ranked it 4 stars because of all the errors, but all of my "read again" are ranked 5 stars, so I thought I would let it slide this once. I thought this was going to be a comical romance, but by the end I was bawling. I would rank it in my top Webtoons series, right up there with Orange Marmalade, Where Tangents Meet, Siren's Lament, and I Love Yoo. I would definitely read it again (even if it was hard to ...more
Anita
Jun 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25/5

Untouchable was just what I needed in this moment: a funny, light-hearted love story.
The artwork was lovely and so well done; I really liked the characters- I don't think they were oversemplified, although some of their behaviour might appear tropey. I found it really funny, heart-warming and cute! It was a joyful and engaging reading experience.
Loved it!

PS I was so rooting for the male/male romance (view spoiler) , which actually never happened. I
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
This webtoon has all the elements that I am looking for.

Supernatural, romance, action and drama all wrapped up in one delish package! I like the twists and turns that the story had to offer. I like it that things were hard to figure out. I like the character development and I like that it not only happened to the main characters, but also for the others. :)

I honestly just dig the whole thing.

I wish it had more chapters, but with an ending like that, I can't really ask for more. :)
Jodi
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I seriously didn't think I would like this one, but it kept coming up in my recommendations, so I figured I'd check it out. It's got so many different cliches and romantic tropes going on that it really shouldn't work, BUT IT DOES! I really genuinely loved this story. It's very much a soap opera, but I'm really glad I read it. Definitely an emotional rollercoaster
Rebecca
Aug 10, 2019 rated it liked it
I had scrolled past this work a number of times and thought it was a little silly, when I finally did decide to read it, it was worth the wait so to speak. I thought the premise was interesting and as a "sucker" for most things vampire I gave it a go. A lighthearted story and main character, airy plot with a feel good as you read and finish the comic.
Mery
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
Wow, this was fun and sweet and though I wanted to hate Sia, I loved her. Jiho was beautiful and strong, I loved his character as well.

Seeing how their relationship changed so much, it was great to see it evolve into the unselfish love they came to share.
Gayathiri Rajendran
Oct 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was not expecting this webtoon to be so good. The art work is well done. Though there are some issues with the plot and the behavior of the characters(double standards),it gets better after a few chapters.It's a funny,feel good story with a light hearted plot.
Marie
Dec 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a good comic. The art was beautiful and the story reeled me in. The characters were well developed and though not always likable, you could see their growth throughout the story. I would have loved for more but it ended well.
Carolina
Awww I loved the ending! This story is a little bit slow but bear with it, it gets better and even has some twists to spice things up.
I honestly want Junhyeok's story (the evil manager) real bad now, people need this spin off asap(!) Am I right?
Sofia
Apr 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction, webtoon, romance
Slow pace rom-vampire webtoon I've read and it was the first time knowing about OCD. I like the way massstar build-up not-so-romance friendship between its character. If, this webtoon story adapt into K-drama series, I would love to watch.

• Where Tangents Meet
  • Cursed Princess Club, Season 1
  • Let's Play
  • Winter Woods, Season 2
  • Cheese in the Trap, Season 1
  • 오렌지 마말레이드 1 (Orange Marmalade, #1)

News & Interviews