Start by marking “Last Man, Tome 6” as Want to Read:
Last Man, Tome 6

Last Man, Tome 6

(Last Man #6)

Marianne Velba ? Prisonnière. Adrian Velba ? Prisonnier et drogué. Tomie Katana ? Blessée. Nos amis se retrouvent dans une sale situation, aux prises avec une puissante secte obsédée par la Vallée des Bois. Quel sort leur sera réservé ? Tomie s'en sortira-t-elle ? De quel mystérieux enjeu Adrian est-il l'objet ? Marianne saura-t-elle faire usage de ses talents secrets ? ...more
Published October 29th 2014 by Casterman

To ask other readers questions about Last Man, Tome 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Last Man, Tome 6

Start your review of Last Man, Tome 6
Sebastien
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Man this is turning out to be one of my favorite things I've ever read. Easily one of the tops in terms of my comic readings, up there with Miyazaki's Nausicaa (which is still king for me). Awesome story, great world-building, spectacular art, super fun, wacky, unpredicatable... the creative team behind this series is phenomenal.
David Schaafsma
Volume 6 of Last Man, entitled Rescue, and this is mainly what happens. Strong man Richard Aldana has a map that The Order of the Lion wants, in order to gain world domination, they've kidnapped Marianne and Adrian as bait to get the map. Richard rescues, but . . . it's not that simple, finally. It's mainly an action/adventure story, this volume, which didn't have enough balance until near the end with the love story. . . so I was thinking 3 stars, and then something surprising happens at the ...more
Rod Brown
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought the giant, extended fight scene that comprises most of this volume was drawing the series to a close until the rug got pulled out from under my feet in what I thought would be the denouement. There must be a book #7, and I must find it.
Katherine Mowery
That ending! What's the hold up on the English translation of volume 7?
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
This series is fascinating and enthralling and infuriating. I need more right now. High recommend for wild careen through fantasy and squalor.
OpenBookSociety.com

By Balak, Sanlaville, Vives
ISBN: 978-1-62672-051-0
Brought to you by OBS Reviewer Scott

Review:

It is with fever pitched action, fisticuffs and gun-battles that draws the first arc of The Last Man to a close. Needless to say the stakes have never been higher, and the 5 volumes leading up to The Rescue almost, if possible, seem tame by comparison. A grittier, more dark overtone hovers over this installment and being deep in the
Nicola Mansfield
My God! What a story what an ending! This volume ties up everything that's been happening and I thought, wow, is this the end of the series? But then wham, bang. The unimaginable happens. Then it's ten years later and a new beginning. Fantastic!
Virginia Mcgarvey
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Richard Aldana attempts to rescue Marianne and Adrian from a villainous drug lord determined to rule the world, a fallen friend that has transformed into a monstrous enemy, he finds himself in more danger than he ever had in the ring.

This 6th book of the Last Man series is filled with excitement and adventure and is sure to entertain graphic novel fans. While the ending provides much surprise, the resolution leaves the door open for a new direction in the series. In addition to the action
Dakota Morgan
Nov 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A stunning conclusion (kinda) to the Last Man series. Richard and H storm the island hideout where Adrian and Marianne are held hostage by a team of resurrected zombie knights. Sounds crazy? It is crazy. Previous volumes have featured plenty of fighting, but this volume is all fighting. And with Vives thrilling illustrations, it's all jaw-dropping. I can't think of many other books that left me on the edge of my seat like this one. And that conclusion! No spoilers, but it's the biggest twist of ...more
LuckyVV
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bd, science-fiction
Jusqu'ici, jamais une série de BD ne m'avait tenue en haleine aussi longtemps ! Tiraillée entre l'envie de faire durer le plaisir et de dévorer tous les tomes d'une traite. Bravo aux trois auteurs qui renouvellent le genre, avec des personnages à plusieurs facettes et des dessins impeccables qui servent un scénario à couper le souffle.
miha ha
Mal gre v drugo smer kokr bi si mogoče sam želu, ampak je še zmer tako da ne morem nehat brat in narisano je fajn.
petit
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bd, 2018
(3,5)
Schnekk
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I adore the art in this series, and the story has been spectacular... up till this volume. I was assuming this was the end, but I guess... not?
Yongyoon
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
What a trip.

Review forthcoming.
Danielle Booey
Barbara
To say this graphic novel series is addictive is an understatement. I fell in love with several of the characters as I read the first five volumes, and I eagerly anticipated this one since I knew that Richard Aldana and his friends were on the way to rescue Marianne, Adrian, and Tomie from the clutches of a deluded drug lord intent on teasing out secrets about the fantasy world about which he'd read. I was not disappointed in the least by the excellent artwork, intriguing storyline or complex ...more
Paul Allard
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Volume 6 – still quite captivating

This sixth volume of the Last Man (which will make sense only really if you read the five previous volumes).

The Order of The Lion are desperate to get to the Valley of the Kings and are using every possible means to get the map and to manipulate Richard Aldana. He, in turn, is out to rescue Marianne & Adrian. Plenty of fighting and action ensue.

This volume also ends on a cliffhanger as there is a seventh volume in which the plot will continue.

This comic is
Marion Linder
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: france, bd
On conclue en beauté la fin de ce premier cycle avec moult rebondissements, séquences d'actions et des révélations surprenantes. La qualité scénaristique m'a toujours impressionnée, mais avec ce dernier tome, la maîtrise de la structure du scénario saute vraiment aux yeux. La meilleure série de BD actuellement en France, sans aucun doute. Vivement l'animé et vivement la saison 2 !
Ashleigh
Mar 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Read as digital ARC.

The story continues in its usual way: by introducing the unusual. Vives knows how to make things interesting, and the silent twists just keep coming. I'm especially eager for the next installment.
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics
Ack! So many reveals and a cliffhanger ending!
Adriano Barone
Last man è sempre interessante, ma il finale di questo volume è un colpo al cuore. Serie che continua a migliorare numero dopo numero.
Bravissimi tutti. Leggetelo.
Dominic Fortin-Charland
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Je suis sans mot. Cette série a réussi à me surprendre !
Donna Sanders
Received from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. I have to say I was a little confused when I started this graphic novel then I realized it was volume 6
Audre
Jan 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AAAAH TO MUCH EMOTIONS ! I loved to finally know where Cristo came from (Cristo is now the best, that official) but the end was so... Not cool !
Etienne
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incroyable, de mieux en mieux et une fin qui nous pousse à vouloir lire immédiatement la suite! Excellent!!
Lucille
Apr 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Ok more like 3,5/5 because it was great and lots of things made me want to rate it 4/5 but because of that one thing I'm not so sure. (But it's totally a series worth your time!!!)
T.
Michael
Mar 19, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Le Gourmet solitaire
  • Et si l'amour c'était aimer
  • Le Journal D'Un Fou
  • Nouvelles sous ecstasy
  • La métamorphose
  • Double assassinat dans la rue Morgue
  • Kick-Ass
  • Lastman (Issues)
  • Dragon Ball 外伝 転生したらヤムチャだった件 (DragonBall Gaiden: Yamcha)
  • 極主夫道 1 (Gokushufudou: The Way of the Househusband, #1)
  • Sur les origines d'une génération
  • Zadig et autres contes
  • Quartier lointain
  • Cowboy Bebop, Vol. 1
  • Zadig
  • La Horde du Contrevent
  • しまなみ誰そ彼 3 [Shimanami Tasogare 3]
  • Shangri-La
Balak est le pseudo du dessiner de BD Yves Bigerel.

Last Man (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Last Man: The Stranger (Last Man, #1)
  • Last Man, Tome 2
  • Last Man: The Chase (Last Man, #3)
  • Last Man: The Show (Last Man, #4)
  • Last Man, Tome 5