Start by marking “Winds of Fire (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #5)” as Want to Read:
Winds of Fire (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #5)

Winds of Fire

(The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #5)

At long last, we get to view the world through Drew’s eyes.

Society is slowly rebuilding since the end of the Vampire Apocalypse. In an effort to prevent another takeover by the undead, the government has requested the aid of the Hunters. Their mission, help the military train to fight and kill the vampires.

When the Pentagon discovers Chloe is a dhampir she is taken into cu
ebook
Published (first published December 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Winds of Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winds of Fire

Margaret
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fast paced and full of action, this book kept the suspense the whole way through. Chloe and Drew sure manage to find themselves in some awkward situations even when they set out for a simple meeting. Looks like Drew and Zander have some adjusting to do with their new powers. I look forward to see what happens in the next book.
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
When the government comes calling, at Drew's insistence, Chloe and the crew head up to the Pentagon hopefully to reach an agreement to assist them in teaching the "military how to fight and kill vampires" and win.
However when they get there things with Zander get weird and he developes almost uncontrollable urges. The warrior angel warned them he would change him, they just had no idea how much.
It was Drew's idea to help the department of defense but it comes back to hurt them in an awful way. C
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Yet again, another amazing story

I love how this author can spin a story to either keep you guessing or have you trying to predict what may happen next. This story is phenomenally well written and very fast paced. I enjoyed every single minute of it because this author knows how to capture her audience and keep us on the edge of our seats. Highly recommended, but read the first four first to understand each character in the story.
Jennifer Treviño
Off we go ... Vampire Hunting with Drew & the gang!
Another awesome installment of The Arcadia Falls Chronicles, but this time from Drew's point of view. I have always loved reading Chloe's view of things, but it was cool to switch it up a bit. Same great characters, tons of action, laughs, romance, plus vampires & hunters! Yes YES Yes!!! I can NOT wait to have the next installment in my hands!
Linda
Nov 13, 2014 rated it liked it
The Vampire Hunter story continues with this book. The Friends live trough another ordeal. It was really fun to read trough Drews eyes.
I really think the book needed a little more editing though, as I discovered a couple of errors in sentences. I'm not a native English speaker, but still I could tell that these sentences weren't correct at some points.
Kym
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I Love this book I really like the change up from reading from Chloe to Drews point of you and I can't wait for the more from more Jennifer Malone Wright is awesome and you should really check out the whole series
Michelle Williams
Loved it!!!!!!!!!

Yet another awesome book. I can't get enough of this series. Leaves you wanting more. Keeps guessing through the whole book. Love that it's from Drew's perspective
Alex Robson
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love this series just keeps getting better and better love the main character wish I was more like her as I am the complete opposite.
Courtney Taylor
UGH

I loved this series but it needs so much more too it. It's too short for one... & the story line can always be filled out a little
Leisa Minner
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
it was hard for me to get used to reading as Drew, when it's been Cloe in all the Vampire Daughter books, and the Arcadia Falls books. otherwise, a very good read.
Cheryllynn Dyess
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great piece to the story

Chloe again finds herself and her team in trouble, only this time it's with the government. Good read, enjoyed the next stage in the series.
Nicole Dudek Dievert
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better! A nice surprise was in this book! ! Yay Drew!!
Carrie-Anne Parsons
May 10, 2019
Danielle Bentley
Jan 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Guarding Eden: A Midway Novel Book One (Hidden Wings)
  • Shadow Fire (Light Chronicles, #1)
  • Meritorium (Meritropolis, #2)
  • From Origins (Descendant Prophecies, #3)
  • When Night Falls (Regeneration, #1)
  • The Lebrus Stone
  • Guardian (The Fallen Chronicles #1)
  • Envisioned (The Elemental Prophecy, #1)
  • The Only One (End of Days, #3)
  • Initiation (Chronicles of the Uprising #0.5)
  • Resonant (The Vampires of Vegas, #0.5)
  • Retaliation (Bonfire Chronicles #3)
  • Chandrea - The Return of the Avatar Queen (Averill, #1)
  • Jack (Leech, #2)
  • The White Door (The Visitor's Series, #3)
Jennifer Malone Wright is best known for her best selling novella series, The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter. Other works include the follow up to The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series called The Arcadia Falls Chronicles, The Graveyard Guardians series and her full length vampire novel called Savior (A Higher Collective Novel).

She resides in the beautiful mountains of northern Idaho with her husband an

The Arcadia Falls Chronicles (10 books)
  • Love & War (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #1)
  • Taking Talon (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #2)
  • Vampire Apocalypse (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #3)
  • Blood Warrior (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #4)
  • Innocence and Evil (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #6)
  • Origins and Impulse (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #7)
  • Mortals and Magic (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #8)
  • Sound of Sirens (The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #9)
  • Heart of the Hurricane