Start by marking “The Flesh Cartel, Season 4: Liberation” as Want to Read:
The Flesh Cartel, Season 4: Liberation

The Flesh Cartel, Season 4: Liberation

(The Flesh Cartel #11-14)

Mat and Douglas’s time as Nikolai’s wards is finally drawing to a close. Though torn apart by Nikolai’s machinations, their fates are still inextricably entwined: they’ve been sold to the same cruel master, and are united in their desire to go home. But “home” means two different things to the brothers: for Mat, their little bungalow in Nevada, and for Douglas, a swift ret ...more
Published November 11th 2014 by Riptide Publishing (first published November 4th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Flesh Cartel, Season 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Flesh Cartel, Season 4

Start your review of The Flesh Cartel, Season 4: Liberation
Katerina
Dec 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's really hard to put this series into a category. What in fact is that here? Some have sorted this series under MM Romance (Romance ... you know?), others under Adult Fiction/Erotica. Erotica - the sensual attraction of two or more people. In this case hardly likely. But one thing is certain. This series is dark. Very dark. It's like following a factual report. And that is neither exaggerated nor completely out of the world. It happens. Indeed ... Claire said it already.

Somewhere I read about
Jaime
Another mind boggling episode... what these brothers have been through, how they have changed, what they are forced to do... omg, it feels like I have run a marathon reading these books. They are warping my mind and I will never unsee or forget things that have happened.

Loved Ty & Zane's cameo along with the others from Sidewinder .. brief, but was cool!

Cadiva
Jun 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not for the faint hearted, these books cover every kind of traumatic event you could possibly conceive in one story.

The writing is exemplar though throughout and it never felt salacious no matter how depraved or degrading the situation went to.
Jenna
Fuck yes. The more I read, the more I love this series. We're left with the expectation of more excitement and suspense to come next season, and I cannot wait!

The cameo appearance of Ty and Zane in the beginning of the last episode came out of left field and had me wondering what the hell was going on, but it made me laugh. For those that hate the Cut & Run series, don't worry, they were only present for like one page and aren't directly involved in this story.

I love Mat even more now. He's the
ML
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Psychological torture and emotional end

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The trials and tribulations of both characters are coming to an end one way or another.

This series has great writing and parts are very difficult to read. To think this definitely could be based on a true story, keeps me up at night tbh.

Douglas is completely striped away and Mat is not. Both suffer greatly in this installment. Trust is broken and then renewed in a way you did not see coming.
Zelee
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lg-english, m-m, favorites
In most series, there’s almost always a book that feels like filler. And this one was it.
The beginning was promising and the end was great, but apart from those few pages, there was nothing remarkable.
FantasyLiving
Look at all the tags....

This was intense. This review won't be long.

I found myself gritting my teeth through a lot of this season. My frustration with Dougie was the biggest reason. His thought pattern was infuriating, and heartbreaking. I get it, but I don't like it.

This ends on a cliffhanger, but I imagine if you're this far in, you'll be forging ahead.

Stellar writing and plot. The authors are amazing. I am a total fangirl.

Rainbow Reader
Pat
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really don't know how I could even breath while reading these books ...
I am so into this series i can't let it do without downloading another then another...
Mat and Douglas the brothers whose lives have been awful and cruel .
Sold and sold on again living with the thoughts of others repeatedly telling them that this is who they are meant to be.....

He could have this. This brief escape, this single moment of pleasure and companionship and happiness. It’d only make him stronger, after all, for
Mimi

Dark, abusive and great. You will be deeply intrigued by the dynamics of these stories. If you got this far in the season go for broke and finish.
Mixx
Don't go into this expecting an HEA. Or anything even remotely close to a happy moment even. This is a psychosexual thriller/horror and it delivers in stunning fashion. ...more
KimTae
Thank GOD there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel. Allen is a sick fudger who doesn't know what he want. Wish he would be dead already. I am going out of mind a little bit for not reading Dougie's ordeal after the fact. They only gave us a snippet. LAWD help him! ...more
Jillie
I hate to admit that I enjoy dark, f*cked up sh!t, but I do. And this whole series is exactly that. It's probably the most f*cked up thing I've ever read, but like a train wreck, I can't look away. However... if you and your heart can withstand the whole thing, the ending is pretty satisfying. ...more
Kristina
I'm getting close to the end of the series and I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad. On one hand, I can't even imagine where else these authors can take me - this entire series thus far has been on the bleeding edge of the kind of darkness I enjoy in books.

For this particular set, I couldn't believe that things could go from bad to worse for our two main men. I think I was suffering from a bit of Stockholm syndrome - wishing that we could all go back to Nicolai.
Teresa
Melissa
Dec 02, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Good Boy (Boy, #1)
  • The Accidental Master (The Accidental Master #1)
  • Axel's Pup (Werewolves & Dragons, #1)
  • Just a Bit Ruthless (Straight Guys, #6)
  • Pick of the Litter (Jocks for Sale #5)
  • Fifth a Fury (Goddess Isles, #5)
  • Power Exchange (Power Exchange, #1)
  • Reborn (Bound Gods, #4)
  • Third a Kiss (Goddess Isles, #3)
  • Submission (Deviations, #1)
  • Purgatory (Bound Gods #7)
  • Owned (Innocent Pet, #1)
  • Cherished (Innocent Pet, #2)
  • The Claiming (Bound Gods #6)
  • Tears of the Neko (Neko #1)
  • Blood of the Neko (Neko #2)
  • Match Grade - Criminal Delights: Assassins
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
M/M erotic romance author, freelance writer and editor, sadist with a pesky conscience, shamelessly silly, proudly pervish. I'm a twitter addict (@rachelhaimowitz), and I blog every M/W/F at Fantasy Unbound. To learn all about my current and upcoming projects, please stop by my website. I love to hear from folks, so feel free to drop me a line anytime at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com. ...more

The Flesh Cartel (1 - 10 of 19 books)
  • Capture (The Flesh Cartel #1)
  • Auction (The Flesh Cartel, #2)
  • Choices (The Flesh Cartel #3)
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • Wins and Losses (The Flesh Cartel #5)
  • Brotherhood (The Flesh Cartel #6)
  • Homecoming (The Flesh Cartel #7)
  • Loyalties (The Flesh Cartel #8)
  • Trials and Errors (The Flesh Cartel #9)
  • False Gods (The Flesh Cartel #10)