Start by marking “Hard at Work” as Want to Read:
Hard at Work

Hard at Work

(Resplendence Gems #7)

Jake likes to think he’s a nice guy. He’s a kind and considerate boyfriend. He’s a firm but fair dom. He doesn’t let himself get stressed out without good cause.

But every guy has his breaking point. Jake’s been hiding an inappropriate erection from his boss for the last three hours. Enough is enough. It’s all Jake’s boyfriend, Danny’s, fault. Danny better have a good expla
Published November 12th 2014 by Resplendence Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hard at Work, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hard at Work

SheReadsALot
(view spoiler)

Kim Dare has taken me out of the Meh Abyss. I was sinking in crap reads.

Nothing like a little D/s in a office supply closet.

One of my fave authors, who writes D/s effortlessly, creates ultra hot scenes with a little creativity. I mean naked selfies? Who doesn't love that?

A shy sub who is enjoying life outside the closet, goes indie one to have a yummy scene with his Dom lover.

Butt plugs, thumb cuffs, a lil CBT...yum, yum, yum. :D
Sara
THIS. WAS. HOT.

I had no intention of reading this. I saw a post come up in my feed, I clicked the link, read a few paragraphs of the excerpt and was sold. OMG I was so sold because how much hotter could it get than Danny sending his boyfriend dirty photos at work? Dirty progressive photos that lead to a kiss and then -

“Did you like taking those photos for me?”
“Yes, sir.”
“It made you blush.”
“Yes, sir.”
“It made you hard, too.” Jake fitted the cock-ring in place around the base of Danny’s shaft a
Otila
Feb 20, 2015 rated it liked it

It's Jakes anniversary at work and his boyfriend, Danny, has a surprise for him in the supply closet and a mini BDSM kit in his pocket.

Very hot. I just gotta wonder, how deep are Danny's pockets?
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Nov 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: fans of workplace shenanigans
Every workplace should have a closet designated for just this sort of activity. For those days. And a napping place cuz everyone needs a nap sometimes.

description

The other activity would get me P-flagged undoubtedly. Just use your imagination.

Hard at Work is a short three chapters about Jake and Danny putting a supply closet to good use on Jake's work anniversary.

You may be asking yourself how do they get kinky at work in a supply closet?

I'll give you a hint.

description

Only pocket sized.

It was hard. It was fast. I
Serena Yates
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay, bdsm-and-d-s
‘Hard at Work’ is a nice play on words and, as I expected from Kim Dare, has nothing at all to do with serious work. Well, other than the starting point, since Danny uses sort of a work related excuse to start the whole episode. The humor in this story is as unmistakable as the heat—I mean, who has ever heard of an erotic gay story that takes place entirely in the closet? Yes, I know it sounds strange, you’ll have to read it to see what I mean. I think it’s hilarious!

Jake is a nice guy. A Dom wh
Kimberly Tuttle
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NSFW (too bad...)

This is a short and sweet snapshot of a couple's anniversary celebration at work... and the need for a spacious supply closet when one is provoked by erotic selfies of one's boyfriend. Just enough detail to understand the dynamic between the pair, and, of course, a nice, hot scene to indulge in! Finestkind!
Bev
Dec 06, 2014 rated it liked it
Teeny, tiny novella, and quite a hot one at that featuring a stationery cupboard, naughty pics on a phone, 1 hot Dom with an erection that won't disappear and his Sub, who's desperate for something....
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
Sue bowdley
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, male-male
Loved this....Kim dare is great at the short stories x
Kristin
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay-lesbian-bi, bdsm
Celebrating an Anniversary

Wow. What a way to celebrate an anniversary! Jake and Danny are very good together. They sure know how to make use of a closet. This is a very steamy, kinky and quick read.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-m
Once again Kim brings us one short scene in the life of Danny and Jake and yet you can fill their love and relationship.
Michael Joseph
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay-bdsm, gay-d-s
You can red my review of “Hard at Work” at my web site.
Jacklynn Ray
Apr 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-bdsm-shorts
What a sexy and loving short story. It had just enough of both! I really enjoy her books. Quick read, but worth it.
Katherine
Dec 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Sweet and sexy short. I like Ms. Dare’s writing.

Bought from All Romance Ebooks.
Simone
Nov 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Rating 3.5
Tori Thompson
Jan 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kinky closet fun! Not much too it but it was good...
Adele Steiner
Nov 16, 2014
Ann
Nov 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Kim is a thirty-three year old bisexual submissive from Wales (UK). First published in 2008, she has since released almost 100 BDSM erotic romance titles ranging from short stories to full length novels. Having worked with a host of fantastic e-publishers, she has just moved into self publishing.

While she has occasionally ventured towards other pairings, Kim's first love is still, and probably alw

Resplendence Gems (8 books)
  • Not One Word