Start by marking “Heroes to Swoon For Boxed Set: 11 Sizzling Contemporary Romances” as Want to Read:
Heroes to Swoon For Boxed Set: 11 Sizzling Contemporary Romances

Heroes to Swoon For Boxed Set: 11 Sizzling Contemporary Romances

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  142 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
We all need a hero! Preferably a hot, muscled, romantic one who's not afraid to fight for the woman he loves. Slip into a reading adventure with ten steamy romances from some of today's hottest contemporary romance authors, plus one bonus short story, all for one great low price!

Authors: Jade Kerrion, Chantel Rhondeau, Rachelle Ayala, Lyssa Lane, Michele Shriver, P.C. Zick
ebook
Published December 8th 2014 (first published January 1st 2014)

Jennifer Schultheis
Nov 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Heroes to Swoon For box set, gives readers the chance to read 11 different romance books, each by a different author. I had no problem reading and finishing this box set and I thought it included some real good romances. Each story was well written and included characters that were likeable and interesting. My top 3 favorites in this box set are Aroused by Jade Kerrion, Second Shield by Stacy Eaton, and Amber Rules by Melinda Curtis. All 11 stories are worth the read and all together in one ...more
Ch'kara SilverWolf
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved these stories, they were all fantastic. I particularly love the ones by Jade Kerrion and Chantelle Rhondeau. It is not the normal genre I read so was pleasantly surprised that I loved them all.

I highly recommend this set of novels and stories and I look forward to reading more by these authors.
Anna
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This set has a hero for everyone. And all the troubles and trials to go with them.

In these stories we meet a model, a playboy, a firefighter, baseball player, basketball player, artists, and musicians. When they become enthralled with their ladies, the sparks fly high and the tension mounts. Will the heroes and heroines be able to overcome their issues and be able to be together? Every story is unique in its and kept me reading on to the next one. With authors that are well known time and some n
multitaskingmomma
Dec 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, anthology, mf, romance
Original Blog Post: Blog Tour, eARC Review & #Giveaway: Heroes To Swoon For Anthology

I already couldn't resist because of the authors in the lineup. One I fangirl over and the others I'd heard much about but was never able to read their work. Now I have another ten writers' novels to watch out for.

There is a terrific mix of romances here and none, I repeat, none are dragging or boring. There was one whose blurb I was doubting for possibly being a bit ditzy but I ended up laughing all by my
Jean
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
I haven't had a chance to read all of the stories yet, so I will post reviews for the ones I have finished and then add to my review as I finish more. I have been skipping around so they aren't in order.

Amber Rules - Mel Curtis
This was a great fast-paced story. The characters were great and really worked well together. Throwing a life coach who doesn't want to be a life coach with an NBA player needing coaching who doesn't want coaching, an
Brandi
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
11 books, authors and heroes! What's not to love? I am that person that totally judges a book by it's cover. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to but I do. I don't read reviews, blurbs or sneaks of the book because I love the surprise of falling in love with an unknown character and living the story as I read it. I don't want to know what happens, and if you are like me, you don't either! Don't worry! I won't tell you!

But...I will tell you, this book is full of such great story lines, they aren
The Book Fairy Reviews
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just Wow. Soooo many book boyfriends to choose from in this set of eleven amazing stories! It's kind of hard to pick your favorite, and yeah, I can't choose just one! This set is filled with tears, drama, love triangles, happiness, fear, and so much hotness your readers will be hot to the touch(so be careful). Eleven authors that will blow you away with their swoon worthy men coming to the rescue of their girls hearts to forever be claimed as his and his alone. A warning ladies you will not ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
A fantastic blend of sexy, suspense, rocking, alpha-licious hot romance.

There is something for every lover of romance here in this brilliant box set.

Five stars!
Cherri-Anne
Swoon-Worthy FOR SURE!!!!!

This is a fantastic collection of contemporary romances! Where else are you able to get nine full length novels, one novella AND 1 short story by 11 Best Selling Authors but here!?! I mean HELLO?!?! You get everything from firemen to policemen, motorcycle racers to athletic trainers, artists to athletes, heck even an escort makes an appearance!! If you love contemporary romances then this is the set for you! Some are hot, some are sweet, some a little of both but they a
Joan Mueller
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received the anthology, “Heroes to Swoon For”, with a total of 11 authors and 2672 pages. It took me 5 days to read my copy and I enjoyed every moment. There were times where I could not put the book down. I regretted the interruptions of daily life staying hours past normal bedtime to finish parts of a storyline. The titles, Aroused, Blazing Love, Roaring Hot, The Right Pitch, The Art of Love, Behind the Altar, Lost Avalon, Second Shield, Amber Rules, Wild Irish Ride, and How You Remind Me, d ...more
Hooked On Books
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

What is better than all the smoking hot men you could need in one convenient place? The Heroes to Swoon For has 11 great stories at you disposal.

There is everything from a cop, motorcycle racer, fireman, tattoo artist, to my favorite, baseball player. All the books were full of romance. There is definitely something for everyone.

Every book was interesting and kept me turning the pages. The women were are all unique and their love interests were to d
Cheryl
Review of Heroes to Swoon For Box Set

Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

Rosemary K
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Heroes To Swoon For is just what I wanted. The boxed set has eleven romantic stories by eleven talented authors. It made me one very happy reader. I enjoyed Behind The Alter by P. C. Zick which was touching and romantic but had a heartbreaking twist that shocked me. I enjoyed the suspenseful romance of Blazing Love by Chantel Rhondeau. Amber Rules by Melinda Curtis was a story that combined romance and a sexy N.B.A. player and self-help expert who find more than they expected. I found all the st ...more
Jimnlori
Dec 11, 2014 rated it liked it
This boxed set of 11 stories is full of swoon worthy heroes. They range from models, fire fighters, athletes, military, law enforcement to rock stars. Couldn't ask for more than that. I love the variety of stories that are included in this collection and the fact that most of them are full length books instead of teasers or novellas. Most of the authors are new to me so getting to know different writer's work has been a lot of fun. I will definitely be adding a few to my regular reading list. If ...more
Nancy
Dec 08, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 99-e-books
Dec 2014. Didn't read all of these. Some good ones in there though.
(The romances weren't that great in any of them--from a romance reader. Less is more= my advice there.)
Mel Curtis stands out as an author.
Amy  Crull
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
This box set has something for everything. Every story keeps getting better and better. Some of them aren't my normal reading but i still enjoyed reading.
Rebecca Austin
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Wow - what an amazing box set of heroes!! This set is incredible from start to finish and I could not get enough!! I even sent a message to one of the authors making sure there was going to be a sequel!! I loved these books and I highly recommend reading the box set!! I wrote the review with no spoilers and I can't say enough about how much I loved these books!!!

Aroused by Jade Kerrion
What happens if someone thought you had a job has something different but you wanted to keep that secret close
Paula
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not the type of heroes I was expecting, but still good stories

For the boxed set, 4 1/2 stars. Each book varied quite a bit and each are rated and reviewed below.
HEROES TO SWOON FOR:
Aroused
5* Great book. I loved the storyline. I love a book that make me feel emotion like giggling out loud or crying. This book made me feel emotions because I was attached to the characters. Good job Jade Kerrion.
Blazing Love
4 1/2* Firefighters are not my forte, but this was in a boxed set so I read it. The first
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a great set of romance books. I found many authors that I had not heard of before but am looking forward to reading more of.

Not all the books here had what I would call "Hero's" but they all did have hunky men that will make your mouth water and squirm in your seat as you read it.

These books had a wide variety of stories. There was intrigue, mystery, heart ache, deception, suspense, romance, and hot sexy men!

All of these books can be read as stand alones. There were a few books that neede
Judy Pflueger
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a good collection of books that has something for every reader. The stories include a woman who does not know if she can risk her love for a man who risks his life for others, a police officer who works with her ex and is attracted to the "new kid on the block" in her department, a woman who falls for a stripper but not sure if he should be around her daughter, the "girl next door" who manages for long-time friend's rock band but anno watch him continue down the path of self-destruction, ...more
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Dec 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed every single book in this set. I honestly can't tell you which one was my favorite, I loved them all. I do wish the last book was a bit longer. I also hope that there will be more to McKenzie and Drew's story. I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review, which in no way influenced my opinion of this book set. I hope you find them to be every bit as captivating as I did.
Kathy Bryson
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Sometimes you're just in the mood for some deep sigh, sweep me off my feet romance. This collection does not disappoint! Pretty much every story had the right mix of challenged women meeting strong, supportive men, and a sizzling attraction between them. And these stories had complex challenges. These women are dealing with conflicts over jobs and families and crazy life situations - it's a good thing they've got handsome heroes just waiting to lend a hand!
Hazel Robinson
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
WOW

For the price of .99 this was a great by. There was a male model that was mistaken for a male escort,a firefighter,a motorcycle racer,a baseball player,lead singer of a rock band,an undercover FBI agent,an Irishmen,another rock band on top of all of that there was drugs,child molestation,jealousy,envy,bribery,attempted murder. I would have rated this a 5 but there was one book that was pure torture. It was The Hollywood Rule Book by Mel Curtis. It was long and boring.
Sam Spencer
Aug 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I may not have actually swooned, but boy did I drool.
I had to have a towel with me at all times and though I felt the first story needed another chapter before the ending for it to make sense to me fully the rest was pure euphoria.
Peni
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Please see individual stories for review.
Linda
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this box set my favorite is The Right Pitch by Lyssa Layne. If you are looking for hot heroes this is the box set. You will not be disappointed.
Bette Hansen
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic collection filled with some amazingly sizzling hot romances. I haven't had a chance to read all of them but the ones I have made this worth the price! I highly recommend this set.
Amara Heidemann
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely art in display.

I enjoyed reading all the books in this box set. Great authors. I will continue to read more .! ;-)
Terry Henderson
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the money

There is not a bad book in the collection. I'll be looking for other books by the authors in this collection.
Hannah
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of books for those wanting a strong hero! Of course, I am partial to a few, but I highly recommend the set!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Sweet Christmas Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Christmas Romances
  • Christmas Pets and Kisses: 16 Sweet Christmas Romances
  • His Defiant Princess (Royal Holiday, #3)
  • Seduced by the Baron (Fairy Tales of New York, #4)
  • Flirting with Forever (Island Bliss, #1)
  • His Touch (Heroes of New York, #1)
  • The Fallen Greek Bride / At the Greek Boss's Bidding
  • Come Home for Christmas, Cowboy (The Montana Millionaires, #4)
  • Full Strength (Las Vegas Sinners, #2)
  • Christmas Light (Christmas in New York #2)
  • His Christmas Gift
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Never Refuse a Sheikh (International Bad Boys, #5)
  • The XOXO New Adult Collection
  • Christmas with the Laird (Christmas Around the World #3)
  • A Man of Influence (Harmony Valley #7)
  • All I Want for Christmas (The McKinnon Brothers, #1; Christmas in New York, #3)
  • Climax (Double Alchemy, #2)
Jade Kerrion, an award-winning author, got her start in fan fiction. She developed a loyal reader base with her fan fiction series based on the MMORPG Guild Wars. She was accused of keeping her readers up at night, distracting them from work, housework, homework, and (far worse), from actually playing Guild Wars.

And then she wondered why just screw up the time management skills of gamers? Why not
More about Jade Kerrion

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • To Dream (The Broken Roads #4)
  • All the Way from Texas
    $3.49 $0.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • To Trust (The Broken Roads #1)
  • A Falling Star
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Just Grace (Oklahoma Land Rush, #4)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
  • Nailed (Worked Up, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • The Lake House
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Velvet (The Promised Land #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Fated (Servants of Fate, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Emma's Folly (Oklahoma Land Rush, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Redemption (The Love's Valley #4)
  • In the Cards
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Trouble (St. James, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Fire (Dragonfury, #1)
  • Absolution
    $3.99 $1.99
  • My Dearest Love (Longing for Home)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Dying to Tell (Slaughter Creek, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Choices (The Love's Valley #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Fury of Surrender (Dragonfury, #6)
  • Secrets in Summer: A Novel
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Walkin' on Clouds (Angels & Outlaws, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Unbreak My Heart (Fostering Love #1)
  • The Secret Wife
  • OBSESSION
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Chances (The Love's Valley #3)
  • Nearlyweds
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Sweet Resolve (Lucky, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Promises (The Love's Valley #5)
“Thayne walked from the bathroom” 0 likes
“It was through the struggles that we’d found success. Through our fears that we’d found courage. Through the heartache that we’d found love.” 0 likes