Start by marking “Copper Veins (Copper Legacy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Copper Veins (Copper Legacy, #3)

Copper Veins

(Copper Legacy #3)

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Sara’s pretty sure her life is perfect.

Not only are she and Micah finally married, her father, who’d been missing since the Magic Wars, has been found. Actually, he just strode up to the manor’s front door, but whatever. Sara knows better than to look a gift horse in the mouth.

But Baudoin Corbeau isn’t content to return to family life. He’s decided that he will be the forc
Mass Market Paperback, 264 pages
Published January 19th 2016 by Spence City

To ask other readers questions about Copper Veins, please sign up.
Jennifer Provost Yes, the fourth and final book will be called Copper Princess.

April Wood
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author reignited my love of fantasy – something I lost for a very long time, since I was a little girl. I slowly read my way through this novel, not because I didn’t enjoy it, but because I didn’t want it to end. I love all the romance between Sara and Micah, and the tight family bonds between Sara and her family.

In this installment, Sara and Micah are married. Life is perfect… or so it seems. Why doesn’t Sara’s father not approve of her husband? And why does her father seem like a stranger
Austine (NovelKnight)

This book was provided by NetGalley for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

Finally! This is the book I was looking for when I read the first two in the series, Copper Girl and Copper Ravens. The backstory that became so prevalent in the last book was conveniently left in a prologue that could be skimmed for anyone who has read these books back to back and doesn't need the refresher. Also, I totally didn't realize that

Gemma Ironside
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Copper Veins is the first book in the series that I've read, as it states it can be read as a standalone so when I started reading I was taken on a journey through a new world full of magic and elementals and it was a journey worth taking. There were a few parts in the book I found slightly confusing but that could be from not reading the first two books beforehand but I can say I enjoyed this one so much I am definitely going to go back and read the first two books.

I really enjoyed Sara and Mic
Donna
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's been so long since......

It's been so long since I Read the last book, I didn't know if I would remember the storylines.. But as soon as I started to read Copper Veins, I fell right back in love with Micah and Sara's many adventures.. And when they thought her father came back only to find her Married, I hated you for stopping it there... But as the many months ticked by while waiting for the next book. I understand why you did and I forgave you !!I don't really hate you. But I am waiting fo
Bookish Addict
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far the 3rd installment of the series is the best out of the 3 currently released (since writing this review). There's more action, there's more drama, there's definitely more excitement. It was predictable, but it was still pretty good. I also think the writting is better. There's definitely a big improvement comapred to the first 2. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.
Jeannie Zelos
Aug 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Copper Veins (Copper Legacy) Jennifer Allis Provost

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews

Genre:  Romance, Sci-fi and Fantasy

Well, its seems aaggges since I read books one and two, but this is one of those stories that's so unique that its not difficult to recall the gist of the story, and the fine tuning comes as the book proceeds.
Sometimes when I’ve had a huge gap like this I find it easy to confuse with other stories, but this one – there’s no way that happens!

So finally Sara and Micah are
Patricia
May 25, 2018
Crystal Miller
Mar 04, 2016
Amy (Lost in a Good Book)
Dec 28, 2016
Dec 07, 2017
Kassy
Sep 08, 2017
Jennifer Provost
Nov 12, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Nov 13, 2014
Aria Sedai
May 23, 2015
Georgina Tougher
May 28, 2015
Jennifer Allis Provost is a native New Englander who lives in a sprawling colonial along with her beautiful and precocious twins, a dog, two birds, three cats, and a wonderful husband who never forgets to buy ice cream. As a child, she read anything and everything she could get her hands on, including a set of encyclopedias, but fantasy was always her favorite. She spends her days drinking vast am ...more

Copper Legacy (3 books)
  • Copper Girl (Copper Legacy, #1)
  • Copper Ravens (Copper Legacy, #2)