Start by marking “Rise of the Faire-Amanti (Ascendant, #3)” as Want to Read:
Rise of the Faire-Amanti (Ascendant, #3)

Rise of the Faire-Amanti (Ascendant #3)

Stranded in the desolate Dark Lands, Kyr and Ty share a bittersweet reunion. Alametria lies on the brink of darkness. Their people are still reeling, believing she’s dead at Ty’s hands. With no other choice, many have turned to the Guardians and Advisor Vycor for guidance, never suspecting they’re being led to slaughter.

Kyr and Ty encounter overwhelming challenges in their
Kindle Edition
Published December 14th 2014 by Iambe Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Rise of the Faire-Amanti, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rise of the Faire-Amanti

Take Me Away To A Great Read
Nov 29, 2014 Take Me Away To A Great Read rated it it was amazing
Shelves: na, favorites
I received a ARC from the author for an honest review.

Rise of the Faire-Amanti was the epic conclusion I had been waiting for and Raine did not disappoint! I love sci-fi and fantasy and this book has all of that. Raine gave me amazing hot chemistry, romance, action, and Sem and his snarky ways!!! I love Sem, and can't get enough!!!

The different alien races coming into this battle added to the visual impact of the world for me, it made it all more real. The powers and how they develop and what th
Pam
May 26, 2015 Pam rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-read
Fantastic series.
BookHookup
Jan 02, 2015 BookHookup rated it it was amazing
This whole series is one giant puzzle. Who is bad, who is good, who can you trust and who will save the day are all questions that the reader will ponder at some point while reading these books. This is not a straight forward story – it’s one with enough twists, turns and mysteries to keep you glued to the pages. There is a great mix of adventure and romance here and, once again, you’ll find your heart beating faster… with anticipation and fear…and also with joy.

By this point, we’ve already fall
Ana
Dec 06, 2014 Ana rated it it was amazing

By this point, we’ve already fall
Jennifer Phillip
Dec 16, 2014 Jennifer Phillip rated it it was amazing
Wow Wow Wow!!! I can't say enough great things about this book. Rise of the Faire - Amanti is the perfect ending to this amazing trilogy. This final installment has it all action, romance, suspense, and even a lil humor. Rise of the Faire-Amanti starts off right where we left off, with Kyr and Ty finally united in the Dark Lands. Together they will have to break through the protections surrounding the Dark Lands. Thankfully Kyr and Ty are stronger then ever, United. They have to journey across s ...more
Jennie
A bittersweet ending to another awesome series by Raine Thomas, one of my favourite new authors I have discovered in 2015/16.

The 3rd and final book in the series is completely action packed from the word go. As I've come to expect from this author, the book continued the high drama, strong character building and relationships, betrayals, scheming and finally justice to those who have done wrong.

I honestly can not recommend this series of books enough, heck, I recommend every book I have read so
K
Dec 01, 2015 K rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, 2015
This novel was a great endig to the series. Kyr and Ty's journey to save their people and defeat Vycor was entertaining and kept me tnhralled from the opening pages of the book.

Some of my favourite moments of this story was the time Kyr spend with Ty's parents. It was wonderful to finally get a glimpse of where Ty comes from and to have a bried break from the action tonsee him and Kry come to grips with their pending parenthood.

The final defest od Vycor was fitting and it was great to once agai
Debbie
Nov 12, 2014 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant book by the awesome Ms. Raine Thomas. Ms. Thomas has the incredible ability to create characters and worlds that are so real, you wish you could visit. The baddie is one of the most evil characters ever written and on many occasions in the book, you wish that you could actually strangle him yourself. On the flip side, the love story between Ty and Kyr is one of the most beautiful, passionate and simply heart melting ones ever. Fighting for their people, their love and their sur ...more
Becky Shambley
Dec 15, 2014 Becky Shambley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story..

I fell in love with Kyr and Ty in the first book, Return of the Ascendant, and thoroughly enjoyed following their story in Rout of the Dem-Shyr, and this conclusion just cemented that.
I already knew this would be a set I would read over and over again, and given Raine Thomas's ability to create such clear and easy to envision worlds, it will be a pleasure to do just that!
Obviously I feel this is a serious that should not be missed for those fans of otherwor
Jana LaPelle
Jan 12, 2015 Jana LaPelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Epic other world story...

I really loved this series from beginning to end. I was totally hooked early on and could not put these books down. I fell in love with the characters and find it saddens me to see their story come to an end. Although, the door was left open in the end to continue this other world storyline in a spin off series that I hope to see in the future. I would absolutely want a return visit to Alametrian to read the rest of the story.
Kristel
Dec 25, 2014 Kristel rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So sad the story has come to an end :(

As always, great work from Raine Thomas! I love Kyr and Ty's story and I think there should be a 4th book! Lol :D I really wanna know what becomes of Sem and what really happened to Troi. I think that after everything Sem has been through, he also deserves to be happy. I can't wait for more stories by Raine Thomas writes!!
Felicia Semmler
you have to read this!!!!!!

Wow, what an ending to this trilogy. This trilogy took my breath away but wow this book was the icing on the cake. So good, I can't even formulate into words how much I loved it. Honestly you must read it... All questions were answered and maybe there could be a spinoff???
Kelly May
Dec 15, 2015 Kelly May rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
: )

A great ending to such an incredible book series. I'm only sad to leave these characters' lives. I've fallen in love with each of them and there are a couple of stories I'd love to see!
Loree
Dec 25, 2014 Loree rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Left me wanting more hope for one more in the series

Great read I love all the angles of the book and the fact the all the betrayal that they suffered didn't change the people they are 4 Stars loved. It.
Felicia Semmler
Dec 23, 2014 Felicia Semmler rated it it was amazing
Stacie
Aug 04, 2016 Stacie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Why!!!!!

Omg why did it have to end!!! The final battle was priceless. I'm so glad ty and kyr finally made the changes they needed to
Kelly May
Kelly May rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2015
Anastasia
Anastasia rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Leah Negron
Leah Negron rated it it was amazing
May 24, 2015
Johnathan Katsantonis
Johnathan Katsantonis rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2015
linda smith
linda smith rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2016
Corrinne Witzke
Corrinne Witzke rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Jailene Jewell
Jailene Jewell rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2014
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it it was amazing
Nov 30, 2014
Mallows
Mallows rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
Majo Echavarria
Majo Echavarria rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2015
Bethb09
Bethb09 rated it really liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Jane Rubisch
Jane Rubisch rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Truth of Embers (Dragonsworn, #3)
  • Lost Princess (Kingdom of Cymmera, #2)
  • True North (Undertow, #3)
  • Demons in Disguise (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #3)
  • Invisible (The Twixt, #2)
  • The Clouded Sky (Earth & Sky, #2)
  • Summer Queen (Fairy Queens, #2)
  • First Fruits (First Fruits #1)
  • Trinket (Feyland, #3.5)
  • Hollow (The Immortal Archives, #4)
  • Boss Alien (Reestrian Mates, #4)
  • Neverwylde (The Rim of the World, #1)
  • Vampire in the Scrying Glass (Blautsaugers of Amber Heights, #2)
  • Kill by Numbers (In the Wake of the Templars, #2)
  • Faceless (Denazen, #2.5)
  • Surrogate
  • Possession (The Dark Rituals #2)
  • Dancing with the Devil (The Thorne Trilogy, #3)
Raine Thomas is the award-winning author of bestselling Young Adult and New Adult fiction. Known for character-driven stories that inspire the imagination, Raine recently signed with multiple award-winning producer Chase Chenowith of Back Fence Productions to bring her popular Daughters of Saraqael trilogy to the big screen. She's a proud indie author who is living the dream.

Raine is a hopeless ro
More about Raine Thomas...

Ascendant (3 books)
  • Return of the Ascendant (Ascendant, #1)
  • Rout of the Dem-Shyr (Ascendant, #2)