Start by marking “Angels, Angels, Everywhere” as Want to Read:
Angels, Angels, Everywhere

Angels, Angels, Everywhere

This spiritual yet non-denominational book is written in rhythm and rhyme and reflects diversity by illustrating children and angels of different races. The themes of the book are constant support and unconditional love.
Published October 27th 2014 by Balboa Press

To ask other readers questions about Angels, Angels, Everywhere, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angels, Angels, Everywhere

Laura Thomas
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Such a joy to read.

There were several things I enjoyed about this book.

Size, for one. The print book is as large, if not larger, than a magazine. So easy to read.

It also allows you to view the fabulous illustrations. As you turn the pages, you’ll have these wonderful full sized and vivid illustrations and on the opposite page, in bold text, will be an inspirational rhyme.

I’m fascinated by angels. Yes, I do believe in them and that they walk among us.

While this is directed towards parents to read
Ashley Dawn
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a cute book. It is an easy kid-level read that is inspirational in nature. It talks about angels and how they are everywhere, to help you when in need. I love the idea of teaching kids about angels and how they are everywhere. The point I didn't like was the 'praying' to them aspect, but still, overall the book was good. The angels in the pictures are each different and unique, my kids enjoyed that and that the angels are there to help.
4/5 for my household! The kids really liked the pic
My Book Addiction and More MBA
ANGELS, ANGELS, EVERYEHERE by Michelle Beber is an interesting Juvenile Fiction/Rhyming. It has vivid pictures. A rhyming book about angels and stories from the angels. I loved it!

A good book. I learned about angels and how they're with you all the time. A feel good book.

Young readers, parents, educators, librarians, and grandparents are sure to enjoy this positive, and inspirational book. I myself, believe, there are angels all around us.

*Received for an honest review from the publisher*

**Cro
Laura Reading
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This beautiful oversized paperbound book, illustrated by Susan Shorter should be lingered over and enjoyed. Besides the joyous, energizing, motivating text, the pictures contribute greatly to the value and can be used to open up conversations with a child.

Many emotions are coverd in this delightful book, from happy to sad to encouraging.
It will not surprise me if the kids memorized the text and repeat it as they play and create imaginatively.

I did receive this book as part of a blog tour but the
Deba Peterson
Nov 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Children, Parents, Grandparents, Caregivers, Sunday School Teachers
Recommended to Deba by: Searched for Children and Angels
This is a beautifully written children's picture book. I was so touched by the Angels' message to call on them and they will help and comfort you anytime. I love that it says they are always with us and all we need to do is ask them. Wonderful uplifting book for any child. Great book to read to your grandchildren. It's sure to be one of their all time favorites.
Deba Peterson, Angel Intuitive (tm) and Spiritual Life Coach
Maureen Timerman
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A sweet easy read for 7 and 8 year old children, and one that will bring them joy. We all know about Angles, this book brings them up close, and makes our young ones think about the ones that are near them.
The book rhymes and there us a short sentence on each page, along with a colorful drawing depicting the picture. Our boys loved turning the pages on this quick read.
I received this book through Pump Up Your Book Book Tours, and was not required to give a positive review.
Heather
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Angels, Angels, Everywhere" was a cute read. The illustrations were colorful and cast angels in a kind, loving way as they interacted with the children. The rhymes were easy for new readers. While I have different beliefs regarding angels (traditional Christian), it was a endearing way to introduce angels to a child.

I kindly received a paperback copy of this children's book from the author and book tour company in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!
Al
May 24, 2015 added it
Review coming soon ...
Felicia
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from GoodReads giveaways-- it was really cute and had great pictures.
Anna
Cheryl
Pat Eells
Lisette
Jul 13, 2016
Michelle Beber is certified as an angel intuitive by renowned Hay House author and speaker, Doreen Virtue. Michelle is also a certified spiritual teacher and archangel life coach.

In 2008, Michelle learned about "Angel numbers," and was led to Doreen Virtue's books. After immersing herself in all things angels, it wasn't long before Michelle had established a very strong connection with the angelic