Jump to ratings and reviews

Bittersweet Farm #9

Roll the Dice

“Did you stay overnight with Sloane? That shouldn’t be such a hard question to answer!”
“Why do you want to know?”
Cam and Greer can’t stop fighting and while it’s tearing Greer up, it doesn’t seem to affect Cam at all.
Spring has arrived, fresh in all ways, with it an unexpected addition to the farm and an expected departure. As ever, Victoria is not without her surprises or her style of revenge.
New opportunities are presented to Talia but she hesitates. Neither she nor Lockie are clear about the direction the farm should take and any choice means giving up something else.

164 pages, Kindle Edition

75 books81 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
Profile Image for Amy.
947 reviews
December 21, 2014
This series just gets better with each book. We see the relationship between Talia and Lockie grow, as well as Greer and Cam try to figure out if they have one. Talia is still training the pony riders and new faces are showing up to train with Lockie. Running the barn and all that is required makes life at Bittersweet Farm interesting.
Looking forward to book10.
Profile Image for Grace Short.
8 reviews3 followers
January 23, 2015
Great series

I loved reading the whole series. great characters and a fast entertaining read. I hope to read more from her again.
Profile Image for Lauren Dietrich.
43 reviews
May 3, 2015
I really enjoy this series. However, there are a lot of grammatical errors (at least a few per book).
10 reviews2 followers
January 8, 2019
I really enjoy this series. It isn't amazing literature it's more like junk food literature. It's just an easy, quick read that I enjoy.
There is one thing that I cannot stand and that is the publishing company, in every book that I have read so far there are numerous mistakes per chapter that shouldn't have been made in the first pace or are surprising that they are even written.
The reason I stick with the series, however, is the plot. I love how Morgenroth captures the equestrian world and shows the importance of horsemanship. Her knowledge of horses is really shown in this series. I don't relate to the characters that much, but the protagonist's sister, Greer, is starting to develop and become more likable in each book, and I'm starting to really love her as a character.

Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.