Start by marking “Kissing Kris Kringle (Secret Santas Holiday Collection Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Kissing Kris Kringle (Secret Santas Holiday Collection Book 1)

Kissing Kris Kringle

(Secret Santas Holiday Collection #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  94 ratings  ·  25 reviews
In the spirit of giving and paying it forward, all of the author’s proceeds for Kissing Kris Kringle will be donated to The Animal Welfare League, an amazing organization dedicated to saving animals lives and working to improve the way they are treated and regarded by society.

Kris Kringle is just an average guy living in the tiny town of North Pole, Maine where Christmas
Published November 3rd 2014 by Lucky Me Publishing (first published November 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Kissing Kris Kringle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kissing Kris Kringle

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Kissing Kris Kringle (Secret Santas Holiday Collection Book 1)
Mary Lou Hoffman
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Title: KISSING KRIS KRINGLE
Series: Secret Santas Collection (2014) #1
Category /Genre: Romance/Holidays (Christmas, magic, Santa), Short-story (under 2 hrs)
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Received from: Erin Quinn (in exchange for an honest review)
Grammar/editing: A – near perfect

This is the first book in a trilogy created by the authors, Erin Quinn, Calista Fox, and Mary Leo, designed around the town of North Pole, Maine. After a night of heavy partying, three friends each wake to find
Crystal Barnard
Nov 28, 2014 rated it liked it
If you ever wanted to read about a Christmas Miracle, start here. Kris Kringle, starts off as a man wanting nothing more than to leave, get away from where he lives and everything involved there. That is, everything but Holly the female who has held his attention from childhood.
One night something happens and he ends up taking over as Santa and warming the hearts of the town, Holly and shockingly even himself.
The characters are well written, realistic in every way. Holly has her doubts about K
Lisa
Dec 12, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is a short little novella well worth the 99 cent price tag for some fun Christmas reading. Kris is kind of the town scrooge. When he was a boys his dad was a UPS driver out working on Christmas eve when he was hit and killed by a drunk driver. Not to many years later his mom died too and he thinks it was from a broken heart no matter what the doctors said. Because of this he hates Christmas. Thing is he lives in a town called North Pole and all the streets there have Christmas themed names
Becca Moree
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!

Kissing Kris Kringle was absolutely, 100% adorable and amazing! I was a little leary at first when I read the blurb and noticed that it was a novella. I'm not a big fan of them and this seemes like quite a bit of story to shove into a short 67 pages!

Guess what?!?

Somehow, someway...it works! It starts out quite hilarious and transitions smoothly to a more serious romance that kept me begging for more with each page that I turned. Not one single bit of the story felt rushed or short cha
Riki
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book is the perfect Christmas treat from one of my favorite authors. Everything about this darling novella screams holiday spirit, from the perfectly rendered small town of North Pole, Maine, to the characters with delightful holiday names (like Vixen, Cupid, Rudy, and Holly).

I fell in love with the title character, Kris Kringle. He begins the book damaged and heartbroken, but through the grace of some very mysterious happenings, he’s able to find not only some joy in the holiday season, b
Debbi Vice
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I started this first of a Secret Santa Holiday as just something to take a break from my normal Paranormal and/or mysteries. Actually, it came up on my BookBub daily deals. Kissing Kris Kringle is first by Erin Quinn, Naughty St. Nick is 2nd by Calista Fox, and #3 is Romancing Rudy Raindear by Mary Leo. I'd heard of Erin Quinn but hadn't yet read any of her books. I like her. Haven't/hadn't heard of Calista Fox nor Mary Leo. I'm enjoying St. Nick at the moment.

Back to my review. Erin Quinn got m
Jill M
Dec 27, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holiday-romance
This story reminded me of a sexier version of The Santa Clause with Tim Allen. It was kind of neat too that all the characters in the book all had names that were associated with Christmas in some way like Rudy, Nick, Holly, Joy, Cupid, Vixen and of course Kris Kringle.

Kris lived in the town of North Pole, Maine and even though he isn't a scrooge he really doesn't like the holiday season. When he awakes one morning from a drunken night with a bag, a Santa suit and a puppy he doesn't know what to
Wall-to-wall books - wendy
Loved it!!!! What a perfectly adorable little Christmas treat! I liked it from the beginning, but then on page 16, when the magic started - I fell in love with it! It was cute, cute, cute on every page! I think it takes a lot of writing talent to be able to write a short story or Novella and give it the same feel as a book of 350 pages. Erin does a wonderful job of setting the scene and developing characters in a very short time (105 pages). I did not feel that this was lacking in any way. There ...more
Patricia Blevins
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Short

This was a great little Christmas read about how a man who had lost the Christmas spirit gets it back one day when he has to start wearing a Santa suit and playing Santa. Kris Kringle is really frustrated when he has to coma bunch of Christmas thing. Holly who runs a little store has no self esteem any more in herself has to come to grips with the feelings she has for Kris. Will The Christmas spirit be recovered again in North Pole or will it become Nono existent? Will Kris and Holly
MountainKat
*3.5 Stars* Why am I always compelled to leave fractional ratings...?!

A cute holiday story. I had just read my first book by Erin Quinn and liked it so much I wanted to try another. This one didn't quite have the emotional punch Shaking It Up did, but it was still quite enjoyable. Even the corny Christmasy names were cute, it was as obvious as it was subtle. I like the author's style and hope to read more!
Peggy
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~Received For Honest Review~

If you're in a scrooge type of mood this year for Christmas, I recommend that you pick a copy of this book up! It will put you right in the spirit of it all as you read about Kris and his scrooge ways being turned around. A little steam and some humor will carry you right on through. You will absolutely love this book!

N. Kuhn
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a short sweet little romance.
"Holy cow! She'd felt it from her ta-tas to her toes." This is a cute, quirky little holiday romance.
There were a few errors in the editing but in no way does it keep you from enjoying the story. Kris is one hot, wonderful man. If you're looking for a story to get you into the holiday spirit, then you need to grab this series.
Nola Arganbright
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A good holiday book. The bad boy of North Pole, Maine discovers what it is like to be put in the boots of Santa Clause literally. The story was a fun romance and a joyful story of new beginnings.
I loved all of the Christmas names and places. This story reminded me of my childhood in many ways. Erin Quinn never fails to touch the heart.
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2014
This was a great wee novella. The whole book is just one big Christmas theme - the town is called North Pole, Maine and the characters are a whole host of festive names. I loved it!

This book is a quick romance between Kris and Holly - both of whom have had liked each other from afar since childhood. It's a book that will have you wishing Christmas miracles come true.
Booklover
Kissing Kris Kringle by Erin Quinn, the first in the Sexy Secret Santas series, was very good - a cute story, with a bit of magic, and well done within the short story framework. I did wish it was longer, but mainly because I liked the story and the characters.
Dawn Sullivan
Jan 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great short read. It was a magical christmas tale. This short story touched me in many ways. It actually helped me get into the Christmas mood again. I totally related to this tale. I think many others would really enjoy its message. I really did love this short story.
Tammy
Dec 13, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a cute little novella full of Christmas cheer. It's a fun read and I'm glad I read it. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
Karla Brandenburg
Nov 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
A feel-good Christmas story that feels like watchng a hallmark channel movie (but a bit more steamy). Very much enjoyed it, and the perfect ing to put you in the Christmas spirit.
Donna
What a wonderful Christmas story. With a little Santa magic, a scrooge is redeemed and finds love in the process. Very entertaining!
Katy Beth Mckee
This was a cute story of how the magic of Christmas touches a town and its citizens. The magic brings people together and helps them heal. It was a delightful Christmas story.
Rhonda Campbell
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great Christmas story

A great Christmas story that brings out the magic and makes you wonder if being on the naughty list is really such a bad thing.
Amber
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: nook
This was extremely sweet and a little bit sexy. It got me into the Christmas mood. It was very amusing and I really liked the characters. Its definitely a fun short to read for the holidays.
Tamara
Dec 08, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
absolutely loved Kissing Kris Kringle! A Kampy Kristmas Klassic! full review at http://networkedblogs.com/rrgMP ...more
Donna
Susan Wright
rated it it was ok
Nov 18, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 next »
New York Times Bestselling author Erin Quinn writes romance for the thinking reader. Her books have been called “riveting,” “brilliantly plotted” and “beautifully written” and have won, placed or showed in the Booksellers Best, WILLA Award for Historical fiction, the Orange Rose, Readers Crown, Golden Quill, Best Books, and Award of Excellence. Go to www.erinquinnbooks.com for more information or ...more

Secret Santas Holiday Collection (3 books)
  • Naughty St. Nick