Start by marking “The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride (The Highlander's Bride #3)” as Want to Read:
The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride (The Highlander's Bride #3)

The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride

(Highland Brides #3)

Returning home after a ten-year absence, Ryan Macraig falls for a fiery, red-haired lass from the wrong side of the firth. He can’t ignore his need to see her again, even knowing she must be a hated Macrory.
Published November 11th 2014 by Short Dog Press

To ask other readers questions about The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride

Start your review of The Highlander's Tempestuous Bride (The Highlander's Bride #3)
Christina
Aug 08, 2016 rated it it was ok
The plot line was good, however the time continuity was very distracting. They meet between their properties for stolen moments, yet when moving her to his castle, it reads it will be a 4 hour ride. They also meet in the village for quick afternoon trysts without being missed at home, then we are told the village is 2 hours away, making the round trip plus tryst an all day affair.
Ch
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, loved-it
Loved this story. But all the lose ends makes me scream. So I need to go back and read the other books before this one so I can have the wholes filled out :)
MaryD
All kinds of conflict in this one, except between Ryan Macraig and Gilda Macrory whose families have been at odds for years. Throw in pirates, a lone wolf, revenge, and lots of love and you have the threads of a good story.
Gloria Atwell
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good story

I loved this wonderful story! I am also glad you put little ones in your story. Three and four year old are the best. I will be looking forward to more books from you.
Sharon
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good book in this series. This one was a bit different that the usual. On to the next in the series.
Donna
May 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
coming soon
Sandy S
Jan 04, 2015 rated it really liked it

3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date November 11, 2014

Gilda Macrory trespasses Macraig land, but haunting memories of the young man she once met there draw her to the forbidden place. Learning he is Laird Macraig’s son threatens her dreams, for her father would never agree to a
Jeene Hobbs
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Highlander Romeo and Juliette revisited

Book 3 is the best of the series so far. It's got everything. Young, forbidden love, feuding clans, Pirates, a rescued wolf, revenge, amnesia, misunderstanding, horses and a sweet bairn.

Sweet little Gilda, who stole the show in book 2, grew up to be a lovely, head strong young lady. Ryan, son of crotchety old Laird Macraig, has returned after 10 years of fostering. The pirate MacEwen's son want revenge from Gilda's da.

My only issue is with the shook forma
Tracey
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: historical, favorites
I was so glad i got to read Gilda's story I thought she stole the show in book 2.I honestly didn't think this series could get better but i am wrong,the characters and story just pull you in from the very first page.I loved the writing style and found these books so easy to read you start and then next thing you know you are waiting for the next one.If you want to get caught up in the beauty of Scotland and have an adventure with a sweet love story and pirates this book is a must read loved ever ...more
Kat Green
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 3, Guilda's story

After reading book 2, Guilda had become one of my favorite characters. Imagine my surprise when I realized that book 3 was to be her story! I really didn't want to put this one down until I had finished. Naturally, it was a true love story..... leaving me hoping for Conner to find what he was searching for. But that is book 4, included in the latest Anthology I just purchased. I think you will really miss out on a great series if you miss this one!
InD'tale Magazine
This third installment in the Highlander's Bride series, which takes place in the late thirteen hundreds in the Scottish Highlands, stands alone.

Read full review in the 2015 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Julia
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
11:55
Florencia
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Great Story! Full of action, passion and unexpected twists and turns. A story that will touch your heart and make you fall in love with the characters.
Laura Andersson
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series!

I love Scottish highlander book series. I find them fascinating to read, even more when they come in a series of them.
Alice W Fitzmaurice
Aug 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gilda

I loved that Gilda was the center of the story. I can't wait for the next love story of Conner.
Terri
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
A little different twist on the Highlander novels. Starts out slow but picks up a little later on
Julia Jupin
Aug 10, 2016
Selina Kampfraat
Aug 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• A Heartless Laird (Clan Ross, #1)
  • A Hardened Warrior (Clan Ross Book 2)
  • The Chief (Order of the Broken Blade, #4.5)
  • Her Highland Secret
  • His Highland Lass (The Clan Sinclair Book 1)
  • The Scot's Betrayal (Highland Swords Book 1)
  • A Winter's Rose (Daughters of Avalon, #2)
  • His Highland Surprise (The Clan Sinclair Book 5)
  • Her Highlander's Heart
  • Declan's Bride: A Highland Romp
  • Highland Archer
  • His Highland Pledge (The Clan Sinclair Book 4)
  • A Spy at the Highland Court: De Wolfe Pack Connected World
  • Rise of de Wolfe (World of de Wolfe Pack Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Unmasking the Devious Highlander: A Steamy Scottish Medieval Historical Romance
  • The Earl (Order of the Broken Blade, #4)
  • The Scot
  • Her Broken Highlander: Scottish Medieval Highlander Romance Novel (Highlanders of Cadney Book 3)
Amazon best-selling author Cathy MacRae enjoys weaving tales of romance in the Highland mists. Her stories feature strong heroes and feisty heroines in pursuit of their happy-ever-afters in medieval Scotland.

When not writing, Cathy can be found curled up in a chair with a book or enjoying the outdoors with a German Shepherd or two. She is currently working on another Highland romance novel and pl

Highland Brides (5 books)
  • The Highlander's Accidental Bride
  • The Highlander's Reluctant Bride (The Highlander's Bride #2)
  • The Highlander's Outlaw Bride (Highlander's Bride, #4)
  • The Highlander's French Bride (The Highlander's Bride #5)