Start by marking “Night Moves (Night Fever, #3)” as Want to Read:
Night Moves (Night Fever, #3)

Night Moves

(Explicitly Yours #3)

Lola should’ve known better than to fall for the devil.

Beau thought getting his power back from Lola meant he’d won the game, but all he did was teach her how to play. Now, she’s ready to take on the master himself, and only she knows the rules.

In order for Lola to get close enough to hurt him, she has to love him. It won’t be easy to love the devil, but it will be worth i
ebook
Published May 29th 2015 (first published May 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Night Moves, please sign up.
Adriana May 29th and there'll be a 4th and last book set to be released on June 5th :)

Liv || Books to Liv by
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Title: Night Moves
Author: Jessica Hawkins
Rating: 4.5 stars
HEA: (view spoiler)
“Was any of it real?”
Beau stared at her. “Everything was real.”

photo 5cf53c4974a8f57ab960d9e982f51ee3_zpsfjpzepab.jpg

Disturbing, sad, erotic, dysfunctional, amazing. My most highly anticipated read of 2015.
The characters were perfectly portrayed and the story unfolded like a beautiful and thrilling puzzle. It was all so gut wrenching and sad and earth shattering.
St
Danielle Folker
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really want to find out how this will end but I don't want it to end.
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 16, 2015 rated it liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads~~

This is the third in a serial, and it would seem there is one more to come. It has been a while since the previous installments came out, so it took me a few minutes to get right back into the story - but then it dashed along at a pace. We are now at a point where the bluff, counter-bluff, and twist in the tail are incredibly confusing! But for pace and madness, this is hard to beat. It has passed a point of no return, so
Maria »viajante estática« Sales
Ok, so I did NOT like this one as much as I did the other two. In my honest opinion, this was full of nonsense. Lola's "revenge" was bullshit and Beau's reason for why he's so addicted to her is not much different.

I did not like how the author kept going back and forth between past and present, and that's something, because I don't really mind past-present stories. Idk, I don't think it fit in the book. I though It would be like the others and start were we left off, but instead I was transporte
Carter Ashby
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Oh my freaking gosh this was awesome! Where did the past four hours of my life go???

After reading the first two books in the Night Fever series, I honestly had no idea where this third installment would go. But believe me, it does not disappoint. I can't believe how much I did and didn't want Lola's plan to happen and how much I love and hate where this went...all at the same time.

Cannot wait to see where the fourth and final book takes us, but I have a feeling it is going to be the hottest, gr
Jenn of Rave and Rant about Raunch
Night Moves is book 3 in the Night Fever Serial. I read the last 3.5 books in two days. I could not put them down and had to keep reading to see what would happen next and eventually how it would end in book 4. This type of reading is bittersweet because, well, you found a story that keeps you so engrossed but then it’s over before you’re ready to say goodbye.

Revenge. Revenge can be a huge motivator just like money. Throughout the serial thus far we have seen the choices each character has made
Michelle Rechtien
Snap

Sometimes it just isn't good to mess with a woman's heart. Beau tore Lola up; she fell in love with him, she was going to change her entire life for him, only to find out he has been setting her up for the past ten years. He wanted her to pay for being a kid with integrity; she was a stripper he thought he could buy, when he couldn't buy her he decided he would make her pay. This series is interesting...first you really start to dislike Johnny for being selfish and lazy, then it turns dislik
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
*Copy provided in exchange for an honest review*

AHHH!!!!!!!! This series just keeps getting better and better! So far, the books have been Lola's POV in the third person but I passed out when I found out we were getting Beau's POV in this one!!!!! The chapters went back and forth between Beau and Lola and also, between the past and present. You get to crawl inside the mind of this amazing man and you find that his emotions and actions are too freaking intense. He had me gasping for air a lot. Yo
Carla Bulian
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
3,7
Rose Beal
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good golly!!

I've been devouring every single page of this book!! There was only one thing I hated about this book.... That instead of it picking up were it left off it didn't then finally they went back 3 weeks ago and then to present day. It was annoying. Just my opinion. But I was still glued to every single page waiting to see SPOILER: If Lola would pull it off and drop him like he did to her. A part of me didn't want her too because I know they are both meant to be. Then a part of me was lik
Karen111
May 10, 2016 rated it liked it
I almost gave up until I realised it was a novella, and so I pushed through. I'm glad I did though because I enjoyed the ending.

Like always, I love this author's writing style, which always pulls me in. I actually felt sorry for Beau this time around, and found Lola's actions cruel. Do these people only know how to act out of hurt?!

My main issue with this was the confusing mind games. They kind of went around in riddles. I don't like mind games in real life, so they did nothing for me here eith
Erin
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-blog-review
SO worth the wait, full review to come!
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
May 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: love-romance
That ending!!!
Rie_dominique
Dec 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
update 2016
tetiba kangen baca seri ini, terutama buku 2 dan 3 yang penuh konflik.

-------------------------------------
first read : 2015
emang udah waktunya Beau diberi pelajaran :)
Elena Bittinger
Provocation by Jessica Hawkins, the third book to the Explicitly Yours series.

Now, here's where it turns interesting...

Lola: Lola finds out that she was all apart of Beau's sick and twisted game. She is outraged. He turned her world upside down and didn't even care! She fell in love with him, and what she got in return was her heart shattered to pieces.

If that's how he wanted to play, then so be it. She knew enough about him to know that it wouldn't take much for him to fall for her. She just ne
Pamela
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book #3 of "Explicitly Yours" picks up the story with Lola calculating her assault on Beau to give him a taste of his own medicine. She wants him to feel as degraded and empty as he made her feel. Book #3 of this story was powerful and emotional as Lola dug deep to find the fortitude to rebound and not crumble and fade away. I was completely surprised by Lola's strength, even more so after she completed her ruse at the Cat Shoppee and rode into the sunset. The character's actions in this book mo ...more
Garden
Apr 27, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
OMG why did I read this book?!

I really enjoyed the first book and it all went down hill in the last quarter of the second book. This book kept that downward spiral/trash fire going.

So many complications that weren't needed. This book was from both perspectives when the last two were only Lola. We jumped through time and were slowly shown things out of order, which was fine and I actually liked. However, the climax was completely predictable from the very beginning... (view spoiler)
Tasha  Ní Mhiacháin
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Talk about intense, the moment I finished reading I exhaled a heavy breath I didn't know I was holding. I love that these books are completely unpredictable and highly addictive.

** Book details, potential spoilers below **

I loved the back and forth in timelines, it made things more interesting and gave a true glimpse at Lola's determination. I honestly didn't think she was going to go through with her plan.
Beau deserved to get his after what he'd done but towards the end I felt bad for hi
Theresa
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very interesting turn of things. I'm interested in seeing how Lola reconciles everything. Beau is very sharp, and some of the things that happened I have trouble accepting. But, this is the author's story, and I'm very anxious to see where things go in the final book.

Clearly, you can see why Lola is doing what she's doing--no spoilers--it just goes outside of who we've seen her to be. But, love does make you do crazy things. I'm certainly enjoying this series. Lots of twists and turns. Still wai
Anna
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Payback

This series has kept me turning the pages. With the ending of domination blowing me away this book just keeps the excitement coming. Lola had fallen hard for Beau only to find she had been played. Which left her broken, but Lola is a strong woman who won't go down without a fight. She loves Beau and she wants him to feel the pain she felt the day he hurt her. Can she make him realize he's capable of love and taking the time to show his love. And if we can do this will her plan work?
This
Jess
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I have been waiting a long, long, LONG time for this! But I am sooo excited!!!

description

Before I get stuck into Night Moves, I'll just tell you a little about Midnight the novella. It is from Beau's perspective and is set before the Night Fever series. This is when Beau first met Lola. It's short but sweet. Loved reading about this part of Beau's life because this chance meeting is what set everything off for the Night Fever events. I enjoyed getting into Beau's head and why he decided to make hi
Phumudzo
This was a bit of a drag the first few chapters. I wanted it to end so that I could get to the final book. I was only intrigued towards the end when I began getting a glimpse of Lola's plans. Beau was too "stupid" and proud to believe that forgetting what he did was that simple for Lola. I feel like he should have questioned or spoke to her more when he could see and sense that she was not being the normal self he knew.
DesertReal
I loathe the going from the past to present troupe, and this book relies on it HEAVILY.

Moving from past to present constantly, and switching between characters POV is a great way to break a readers connection to the story. It's really annoying.
Also, this book is another measly 200 pages. If I hadn't already paid for the next book, id6stop right here for sure. Reluctantly I move onto the next....
Steven Allen
I always feel guilty adding these novellas to my Goodreads reading challenge. Feels like I am cheating which is why I put such a high number to account for these little novellas that I read in an hour and a half. Surprising twist in the plot of this one that I did not expect. Did not see that one coming, well done by the author.
Charity Northrup
A crazy turn of events

If you've read the first two books, then you are in for a whole new tenacious story. Things go from bad to worse or bad to fantastic depending on your feelings here. If you haven't read the first two, you need to, don't start here or you will be very lost and confused. So many twist and turns and questions!!! On to the next one!!
Tara  Nelson
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh....Hell have no fury like a woman scorned never rings truer than in this book. Provocation is the build up of Lola's payback to Beau. It was a very good book and you could feel her struggle and his feelings. I can't wait to start the next book but at the same time I'm a bit sad knowing it's coming to an end.
Passionpages50
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh Lola....what are you going to do now?! Loving the sexy twists and turns with this one. Well written romance full of suspense, deceit and deception. An edge of your seat ride blazing with heat and seduction. Do you really know who you have fallen in love with?
Hanna Ali
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW! Revenge is sweet!

Don't hurt a woman and think you're gonna get away with it. Karma is gonna get you! Awesome read! The whole series is so good you can't stop reading once you start. A MUST READ series! Captures your attention from the first page.
Andrea  Carlson
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heating Up!

The series has definitely picked up steam. Lola has done a number on Beau and he should be freaked out after the way she was treated. I look forward to the big finish.
Samantha
This continues to be a unique series, however I don't know how many books I can stand this to be drawn out over.
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Attraction (Three Stages of Love, #2)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)
  • Pink Ice (Ice #2)
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Georgia On My Mind
  • Insufferable Proximity 2 (Insufferable Proximity, #2)
  • Eden II (The Eden Trilogy, #2)
  • Twisted (Twisted, #1)

Explicitly Yours (5 books)
  • Possession (Explicitly Yours, #1)
  • Domination (Explicitly Yours, #2)
  • Addiction (Explicitly Yours, 2.5)
  • Obsession (Explicitly Yours, #4)