Start by marking “Shutter: Volume Three (Shutter, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shutter: Volume Three (Shutter, #3)

Shutter: Volume Three

(Shutter #3)

The final volume of Shutter, a three-part series from bestselling author, Eli Chastain.

My entire world changed when dark secrets surrounding me were revealed. Through the hurt and loss an unlikely savior has emerged to shield and protect me. However, my true desires haunt me day and night with thoughts of forgiveness and trust - yet knowing where to place them is unclear.

H
Published December 1st 2014 by Sarah Dosher

To ask other readers questions about Shutter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shutter

Emma
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it

The final volume of Shutter, a three-part series from bestselling author S E Dosher is one to answer all those burning questions from the previous two volumes.

This book picks up two weeks on from the cliff hanger ending of the last and Brook's entire world changed when dark secrets surrounding her were revealed. She now has three men in her life who care and protect her, but her heart's true desire haunts her day and night. Yet, she does not believe she's worthy of forgiveness and trust - or wh
Jen
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Book 3 picks up shortly after Niko tells Brook that he has known her secret for a long time now. Brook walks away from it all and runs to Stephen for the comfort of a friend. Brook and Stephen both tell each other how they feel, but Brook knows that she cares for Stephen but it doesn't compare to how she feels when she thinks of Niko. Can Niko show Brook how much he cares before he loses her forever.

I enjoyed how the author closed up all the loose ends in this book. I loved the connection that
Sasha
Mar 21, 2016 rated it liked it
3 Stars for Shutter: Vol 3 by Sarah Dosher

A convoluted, crazy love story about a stalker and a celebrity who turned out to be the stalker's stalker, too. Did I say it's a convoluted story?!? But don't let that convoluted summary fool you. Shutter is a good story and I really enjoyed it. You will love the twists and turns in it, that's for sure.

Note: Reviewing this as a complete volume (1 to 3) as I read this in one go.

#latepost
Michelle
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Erotic photography. Memories of their steamy nights together. Hot dance clubs. Niko and his sexy scruff. Find out who Brook ends up with in this 3 installment of the Shutter serials. I couldn't put these down. I will never look at a dumpster the same way again :). Loved all these characters.
Juli Hall
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series, loved it
Danielle
I really liked the first two volumes but this one was just kinda of blah. I didn't really care for the resolution to the conflict. It was just kind of plain and I expected more.
CDBW
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-for-review
4.5 Crazy Stars!!!

I really enjoyed this series! This was a great ending to it. I'm happy it ends like it does and who Brook ends up with. I can't wait to read more from Sarah Dosher.
Katie
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: series
Awesome series. I devoured this in like 30 minutes. Very happy with the way it ended and would love to read more from this author.
Skjean67
Dec 24, 2014
Marissa
Jan 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: hollywood
Kind of a ho-hum ending to the series.
Adel
Jul 19, 2015
Shawnee
Feb 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Sarah Dosher was born and raised in rural Oklahoma where she currently resides with her cowboy husband and twins (one cowboy and one cowgirl).

She is addicted to books and The Golden Girls. Her love for characters inspired her to write her first novel, Haven from the Storm.

Visit her website at sarahdosher.com.

Shutter (3 books)
  • Shutter: Volume One (Shutter, #1)
  • Shutter: Volume Two (Shutter, #2)