Start by marking “Let's Get Physical” as Want to Read:
Let's Get Physical

Let's Get Physical

When Linda Hunter said for better or worse twenty years ago, shed meant it. Unfortunately, her husband didnt share the sentiment. After she learns of his wandering eye, and libido, he levels her with his reason for straying over the years.

Her weight gain.

Armed with a willpower made of steel, Linda decides to hire a personal trainer so she can try to reclaim herself, if
Published by Omnific Publishing (first published November 10th 2014)

Start your review of Let's Get Physical
Sandra
Formerly the Twilight fanfiction "Let's Get Physical" by Lalina.

Autumn
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2014
Linda Tanners life has reached a new low. Her husband left her for a younger woman and blamed her weight for his infidelity. In the beginning, shes devastated but the more she thinks about it the more shes determined to turn things around.

Upon entering the Self-sational Fitness Club, she is overwhelmed by all of the super skinny women in spandex. Shes absolutely sure that life is just playing a cruel joke when shes introduced to her new personal trainer Jack McAllister.

Jack is tired of some of
Jane
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have been following Elle Fiore since her days in the fanfiction world. I took in her writing like an addiction that could never be fulfilled. Let's Get Physical was a story that I could re read over and over again, yet it never lost its magic. When I was going through image issues as an 18 year old, I searched up any story with an imperfect heroine that gets the hero for a change. This was the story that made me feel better about life, about love, and everything else in between. Fiore has a ...more
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review
Lets Get Physical is an all-consuming read that totally captures your senses and puts them into overdrive in the best possible way.

I simply loved. The author did a fabulous job in writing this book in such way that made this story feel real and special.

I enjoyed watching Linda grew as the story progressed and reading what was going on inside her mind and I immensely enjoyed reading Jacks side of the story.

I think that a lot of ladies out there can relate with Linda in so many different ways. All
Daniella Butler
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This romance novel was formerly a Twilight fanfiction by the same name. I read the fanfiction many years ago and liked it a lot, but Fiore pulled it from the web after she published the story. I enjoyed her writing enough to pay for a copy to read her story again. Its not a five-star book, but I did like the story and romance. ...more
Helena
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I cried so much when I read this book. Linda, her self esteem was so low and for her to honestly think that she wasnt good enough for someone who generally cared for her was heart breaking.

I myself suffer from Low Self Esteem and some of Lindas fears, are my fears. The book was so good, I had previously read this as a Fan-fiction years ago and enjoyed it so much, I must of read it about three times. I then found out that the author had published it on Amazon and I had to have it.

It is one of
Mary
Apr 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Cindy  Reynolds
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a fun, sexy, surprising book. It teaches a lot also.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
this book was a little too far fetched for me. I could not get into the characters.
Juliannis Hernandez
Feb 03, 2019
Erika Beltran
Feb 16, 2015
meltem
rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2014
Dec 10, 2014
Barbara
Jun 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Friend Zone (End of the Line #1)