Start by marking “Finding Mia (Kitty Bang Bang Series #0.5)” as Want to Read:
Finding Mia (Kitty Bang Bang Series #0.5)

Finding Mia (Kitty Bang Bang Series #0.5)

4.38  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
***This is a stand alone short story in the Kitty Bang Bang Series*** purr....

Have you ever had a terrible night? I mean the kind of night that just leaves you wanting to chuck it all and start a new life? Well, that is exactly what happened to Mia.

Mia has a horrible job and a horrible boss. She is running out of money, patience and her ability to care about any of it an
Published November 5th 2014 by Hot Ink Press

To ask other readers questions about Finding Mia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Mia

Stephenee
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
* I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. *

Let's start out with....this is not my usual genre of books, but I am a book lover so I will try anything....and I am glad that I did. This book goes in a complete circle and starts and ends with the reader just thinking to themselves "Did that really just happen?". I enjoyed this short story and I think that the reason I enjoyed it so much is because it is not like the usual books that I have read and it really is a plausible and realistic
Karyn
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a fast paced book that had a lot of story packed into a short book. Usually with short books, I am left with a feeling that something was missing but that was not the case with Finding Mia.

The story was told from Mia’s point of view and the writing style was so easy and casual I felt like she was talking to me and we had been friends for years. I was immediately impressed with this writing style and it stood out to me from the first paragraph.

Finding Mia captured my attention from the s
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given this book for an honest review.

Dark, twisted, and hot! Mia is really down on her luck and when she feels like she has hit rock bottom she crosses path with a woman that will change her life forever. She is shown a different world and her limits are pushed beyond what she thinks she can handle, at first anyhow. The story is intriguing and sucks you in. The characters are mysterious and will keep you turning the page for more.

"You know how they say s**t happens in three’s? Well, for
Melanie
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**I was given this book in exchange for an honest review**

Let me start by saying this book is not for everyone. It is dark, it is twisted, and that is just the way I like things!

If you had told me that a novella this short would be able to include twists and turns AND a great ending I am not sure I would have believed you but kudos to the author because she has managed that and more!

This was the first book I have read by Rue Volley but I can assure you it won't be the last!

5 out of 5 stars from
Heidi
Nov 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
Finding Mia
This isn't just a hot steamy read. It is about a young woman needing to find her control. Finding who she really is. Letting go Mia decides she no longer has to hide what she wants.
The characters are exciting and intriguing. Not what I would typically read, but when I started it I was glad I gave it a chance. I enjoyed how the author wove auction, drama, and saucy scenes into such a short story. This author knows how to pull you in and keep you reading. I look forward to reading mo
Tonya
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is another great read by Rue Volley. It is a short, quick read, with a couple of very hot scenes.

This started out as the worst day of Mia's life. So many bad things happened. But when her car breaks down in front of hookers, she basically reaches her breaking point. That is until a mystery woman helps to empower her and changes the course of her day, and her life.

"My story is sad and short, it starts with screwed and ends with fucked. Neither good."
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy in return for an honest review.

This story was amazing. I really enjoyed it. The characters were great and the writing was done very well. It has some of the hottest sex scenes I've read in a while, wow is all I can say about them. I read all kinds of genres and this one falls into the unique and loved category for me. The message i got from it was your lfe is what you make of it and we all create our own path. I look forward to reading more of this series.
Julie
Mar 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Finding Mia is a crass short story about errors in judgement and revenge taken under the guise of empowerment. It's like a vulgar version of the movie 9 to 5.
Heather Kirchhoff
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*I was asked by the author to review Finding Mia.*

This short story was amazing. I didn't know what I was getting myself into when I agreed to review but I still liked the storyline. It was a quick read, though, and I was surprised by some of what happened. All in all, this is an interesting read.
Shtaillygawjn
Nov 08, 2017
Ralph L Walker/Lynn Walker
is currently reading it
May 10, 2018
Rue Volley is a USA Today Bestselling Author and award-winning screenwriter who is best known for 13 Ways to Midnight, Hellhound, The Devil's Gate, and A Vampires Tale of Blood and Light.

She is accredited with two award-winning screenplays for film, Hellhound (original script, 2014) and Awakening (contributing screenwriter, 2015). IMDb: imdb.com/name/nm7043310/

Rue is represented by Gladys Gonzal