Start by marking “Coming Together: For the Holidays” as Want to Read:
Coming Together: For the Holidays

Coming Together: For the Holidays

Coming Together: For the Holidays is a collection of holiday-themed erotic fiction edited by Alessia Brio. All proceeds benefit Stand Up for Kids.

CONTENTS:

Gravity on Thanksgiving (Daniel Burnell)
Solstice (Robert Buckley)
In December (Erzabet Bishop)
Holiday Hours (Lynn Townsend)
Fox's Holiday (Leigh Ellwood)
Honouring the Solstice (Skilja Peregrinarius)
Chaos and Comfort (Sal
Published December 1st 2014 by Coming Together (first published November 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Coming Together, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Together

Start your review of Coming Together: For the Holidays
Ameliah Faith
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Great charity and a great job by all

I received this book from a friend and I didn't know what to expect. Since she told me to read it I didn't bother looking at the table of contents, I just did as I was asked. There were new to me authors and some beloved authors as well. I liked the mix and was surprised by some of the stories. I was surprised to find two stories that were M/M and delighted to find a F/F. (I love them best shhh ;) )
Definitely an erotic grouping of stories. Overall a pretty dar
Krystal Smith
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
Coming Together: For the Holidays is a holiday themed anthology of sexy erotic tales. Of all the stories, 3 stood out the most to me.

Erzabet Bishop’s December played like a sensual movie in my head. From the beginning I felt as though I was in the room, the Texas heat encouraging desire and lust while watching the sexy neighbor in her daisy dukes. I think the slow build up makes this one hot lesbian Christmas tale.

Lynn Townsend’s Holiday Hours reminded me of all of those horrible holiday shift
Delilah Night
Dec 22, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
My story “New on the Naughty List” is part of this anthology, but I want to talk about which stories I enjoyed reading the most.

“Holiday Hours” by Lynn Townsend is the tale about a bored convenience store clerk on Christmas and the unexpected gift she receives.

“Fox’s Holiday” by Leigh Ellwood was an enjoyable shapeshifter story that made me want to read beyond the end of the story–what would happen next?

“Accosting Santa” by Sommer Marsden is the story of a neighbor who attacks the man she see
Gina
Mar 20, 2016
Alessia
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sophie
Dec 15, 2019
James B Gottshall Jr
Feb 28, 2020
Lisabet Sarai
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Erzabet Bishop
Nov 13, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
CaliBookLover
fu
Nov 27, 2019
Iñaki López
Dec 21, 2019
My name is Alessia, and I write about sex. Sometimes it's pretty sex. Sometimes it's... not. I write about sex because I'm sick of preachy people using it to control others by turning it into something shameful. Sex is a crucible. It's a prayer, a celebration, an affirmation, and a motivation.

** If you are interested in reviewing any of my publications, I would be happy to email a copy to your Kin

News & Interviews