Start by marking “Bitten by Night (Night and Day Ink, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bitten by Night (Night and Day Ink, #1)

Bitten by Night

(Night and Day Ink #1)

Kiara wants Royce, but felines and wolves don't mix. Until she goes into heat and finds herself being chased by big bad himself. Will Royce get her to submit to his desires for a lifetime, or will she take their night of passion and walk away from the promise of a mating by moonlight?

Reader Note: This title contains explicit sexual material.
Published November 6th 2014 by Latin Goddess Press

To ask other readers questions about Bitten by Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitten by Night

Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Super short. Insta-lust / insta-mate book.
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
description

Now this is the kind of erotica I prefer. I just can't wrap my mind around BDSM. Although having a man in control is nice, I prefer hurt-free sex.

Kira and Royce are two shapeshifters (a tigress and a wolf). Kira is in heat, Royce wanted her all along, so it has to be love.

description

Seriously now, a story like Bitten by Night is nice every once in a while.
♛✨  Christine ♛✨
Milly Taiden knows how to hit all the right spots!
April
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Yummy smexy shifters

I love this author and her deliciously hawt reads! There is just enough story to create a world and great characters. I would love to see this longer with more build. Sassy gal and Alpha guy, my favorite combination!!!

It is a mixed narrative, we get both Kiara and Royce in the POV. It is my favorite way to read, you really get into their heads.

The steam is uber hawt! Be prepared to change you panties or jump your guy after this one! I love a little chase before a rough mating
*Dee's Book Carousel*
New and short series ... love characters and mating connection!

5 stars *****
Vampress Bathory
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Super good super short story! Loved it!
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Bitten By Night is certainly a hotter Paranormal or Shifter Romance, and that is also one of the reasons why I read Milly Taiden’s stories.

This is a brief story of Royce and Kiara, two shifters, different animals and getting the mate of their dreams… in a totally hot, sizzling, sexy encounter. To say much more would totally negate your need to read this one for yourself. Yes, it’s short and it’s hotter than a fireplace.

I enjoyed it, I had fun with it and this couple set
Danisha  Wade
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who is needing a fast hot Paranormal read
Bitten by Night (Night & Day Ink Book 1) by Milly Taiden
This story is about Kiera a tiger shifter who is lusting after her boss Royce a wolf shifter. Kiera know that tigers and wolfs aren’t a good match. But Kiera is going into heat and her tiger want’s Royce and so she is determined to stay away. The company is throwing a Halloween party and her friend Stephanie tells her she need to come and she agrees to go once she know that Royce won’t be there. But what she doesn’t know is that Royce i
Maria
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it
O.K.

Kiara Cruz and Royce Night. Kara is a curvy employee of Night and Day Ink. This tigress is in heat and needs to stay away because the one who calls to her animal is a sexy wolf shifter who is one of her bosses. She goes to a Halloween party and the scent of someone calls out to her. Can she stay in control or will her animal dominate and seek what it wants?

Royce knows that Kiara is his mate and he is bound and determined to have her. Not only does he want her, but so does his wolf.

This was
Natalie Johnston
This is my first Milly Taiden book. Her books were highly recommended to me by a friend. Sadly this book was all sex, no substance. There was no story, we didn’t learn anything about the characters. There was nothing, just one continuous sex scene. I think I’d have had a different opinion if it was longer and the characters were more fleshed out. I’m pretty disappointed as I had high hopes for this book. Have to say though, the sex was pretty hot.
Selina Durio
Jun 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is more of a short story than even a novella. Even though it is short, it seemed complete. Kiara, a tigress shifter, is in heat and is trying her best to avoid one of her bosses, Royce. What she does not realize is that he is definitely not attempting to avoid her. He and his partners come up with a plan to get her alone with him, outside of work and things happen very rapidly after that. This was a nice read, but as stated everything happens very quickly.
Rochelle Willis
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kiara is a tigress and Royce is a wolf and they each want the other. Nothing happens until Kiara goes into heat and they smell each other, they are all over each other and next thing they know they are mated but they are wondering how will it work.
Donna
May 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bitten by Night is a smoking hot shifter tale. Cats and dogs don’t mix or do they? This is a perfect sexy lunchtime get away.
Lorrie Moar
Sep 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
A very short, hot read about mates finding each other and mating
Linda
Feb 24, 2017 rated it liked it
Not really sure

This book was a little bit of a let down for me. I am a huge fan of Milly Taiden and have read many of her books. I felt like I came into the story at the end with nothing but the bam and happily ever after!
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Super fast read by milly taiden. Fun, flirty and steamy. Simple story but if you want a quick simple read it won't disappoint.
Theresa
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Amazing Halloween Tail (spelling intended).

Really enjoyed reading this hot tale about shifters during Halloween, Heat & Full Moon! It was the perfect paranormal storm. And now a bit about the story...

Kiara is a tigress trapped in a woman’s body. Royce, one of the three partners at the firm she works, is the wolf shifter to whom she is attracted. She is trying to fight it – he is a wolf, she is a cat – it is like oil and water, they don’t mix. Royce finally decides to make his moon during th
Mar 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book one in the Night and Day series by Milly Taiden.
Royce is a partner in a huge corporate tattoo and piercing company
Kiara works for the company as a assistant and struggling with her shapeshifter cat that's in heat.
Royce has known kiara is his mate since she started at the company and has struggled on how to approach her.
At a Halloween party Royce takes the chance and catches kiara literally.
Very hot and sexy. Love the tattoo and piercing theme.
Absolutely loved this extremely short stor
Lauryn King
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

Why am I just finding out about Milly Taiden??? Why didn't someone hold a meeting or post a bulletin.

She has a new fan. Read three books by her so far and will be reading more very, very soon!

As far ar the story, it was a hot short read and involves a hot chase before they made passionate steamy love in a wooded area.

Kandiss
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mating heat, Oh my!

This a short story, only 4 chapters but it packed quite a punch. Great sex scenes, very hot! The story does not have a cliffhanger ending but does lead the reader into what I hope is the secondary characters, the Day Brothers story. I'm hoping with the Day Brothers story, that the author will include some follow-up story on Royce and Kiara.
For a quick hot read, I highly recommend this book.
Carmski Pescod
Dec 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love Milly Taiden's writing style, it's fun & sassy & extremely exciting. Again great characters, the girls are curvy & sexy & the guys are drop dead hotness. Hot sexy shorts that keep you begging for more & more. These are not for the faint hearted these are for the ladies with the dark side, oh yes hot & sassy, just the way we like them.
Vettech
May 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really cute short story about forbidden love between a beautiful curvy tiger-shifter and a hot sexy wolf-shifter....When feline Kiara is in heat and meets up with hunky wolf Royce, the old saying that cats and dogs don't get along, goes right out the window. See what happens when these crazy sexy animals get together and can't keep their paws off each other....
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
I love Milly Taiden's writing! She knows how to give us some naughty lovin between the characters.

This is a great short read with instant chemistry between the two main characters. I mean who doesn't love a big bad wolf who knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

Can't wait to see what happens next with the twins and Steph =)
Anna
Aug 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Okay book, just not much going on. Obviously there isn't much space to work with as it's very short story but a little world building would have been appreciated. Very hard to understand what was expected and what was normal for the world they were in aside from that wolves and tigers don't get together very often. A whole lot of lust and not much relationship here too.
Abby G. Amos
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great Read!

Another great read by Milly Taiden! I so love this Author! Every book I have read by her I have enjoyed! I have one dislike with this book tho, it was just too short! I wasn't ready for it to be over. I think everyone will enjoy this book and I will recommend this to my book club, members of Real Divas Read Book club 1/28/12.
Wendy coling ( trowbridge)
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Royce wants keira but she scared as wolf's and feline are suppose to mix but Royce show her that can't go or window cause her feels for her. The book is quick but reads well as usual milly a wrote it well.
Barbara
Nov 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book has a mix of sass and hot sexy romance. Royce wants Kiara but she does not mix well with wolves. Royce want to make Kiara his for a lifetime but will the heat make it so or does she walk away. Mildly has wrote some awesome scenes for this book that will leave you wanting more.
Florence
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nothing worse then being in heat and lusting after your bosses business partner... Her cat is clawing at her, she wants the wolf... Royce has every intention of making Kiara his and plans out exactly how he will mate her and where... Hot & sexy just like all of Milly Taiden's books...
zoegrl
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short & Sweet

Tigress & Wolf, can they actually make it work if they Mate? All about the
sex & being together. I enjoyed it, but then I've enjoyed what I've read from Ms Taiden so far!

Enjoy!!!
Elizabeth Robbins
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sexy, fun, and romantic. I liked this almost as much as her PDA series!
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Mate's Denial (Ozark Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • Reaper's Justice (WesternWind #7.5)
  • Hitting on the Hooker (Strathstow Sharks, #1)
  • Blind Date With A Bear (Blackwood Brothers, #1)
  • Under His Control (3 Girls & an Orgasm, #1)
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Wicked Valentine
  • Pearls of Passion
  • Captain's Price
  • Larkspur (Flowers of Camelot #5)
  • No Way Out: Kari (Trek Mi Q'an, #8)
  • Polar Bears are Forever (Supernatural Enforcers Agency, #1)
  • Primal Quest (Primal Attractions, #1)
  • Boss Me Good (An Alpha Male Romance) (Boss Me, #1)
  • Tigress for Two (Alaskan Tigers, #3)
  • Head Over Tail (Ridgeville, #4)
  • Damek's Redemption (Legacy, #6)
  • The Soldier's Baby Bargain (Home To Harbor Town, #5)
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Night and Day Ink (5 books)
  • Seduced by Days (Night and Day Ink, #2)
  • Mated by Night (Night and Day Ink, #3)
  • Taken by Night (Night and Day Ink, #4)
  • Dragon Baby (Night and Day Ink, #5)
“I want to be mated to you. I want to get to know you. I want to create something long lasting. There’s such a thing as instinct, and mine tells me you’re the one. You and me.” 0 likes
“The smile slid from his lips, and his eyes glowed with arousal. “I want you, Kiara. Not just today. Or this week. Or for the heat. I want to be with you.” Fear and hope battled in her chest. “You don’t even know me.” He brought a cold, wet hand up to her face and twined it into her hair, cupping the back of her skull. “Then let me get to know you.” 0 likes