Start by marking “Silber: Das dritte Buch der Träume (Silber, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silber: Das dritte Buch der Träume (Silber, #3)

Silber: Das dritte Buch der Träume (Silber #3)

3.86  ·  Rating details ·  7,130 Ratings  ·  828 Reviews
Es ist März, in London steht der Frühling vor der Tür – und Liv Silber vor drei Problemen. Erstens: Sie hat Henry angelogen. Zweitens: Die Sache mit den Träumen wird immer gefährlicher. Arthur hat Geheimnisse der Traumwelt ergründet, durch die er unfassbares Unheil anrichten kann. Er muss unbedingt aufgehalten werden. Drittens: Livs Mutter Ann und Graysons Vater Ernest wol ...more
Published October 8th 2015 by Fischer FJB

To ask other readers questions about Silber, please sign up.

Kai
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Oh man, this is the sad story of disappointed high hopes.
That this trilogy is not as amazing as the Precious Stone trilogy was clear from the start. But compared to the first two books in this series...well, it sucks. Especially because Kerstin Gier is one of the funniest and most promising authors Germany has to offer.

Just Dreaming lacked everything: action, thrill and most of all a decent plot. So many pages and so little to say. Where I expected a grand finale, there was a silly and sometimes
Amelie
2,5 Sterne

Wenn der humorvolle Schreibstil nicht wäre, hätte das Buch höchstens zwei Sterne bekommen. Ich bin einfach total enttäuscht von dem Buch und verstehe gar nicht, warum so viele Leute sagen, es sei das Beste der Reihe...

Weil ich meinen Emotionen irgendwie (inklusive Spoiler) Ausdruck verleihen muss, gibt es zu dem Buch einen BOOKTALK ZU DEM BUCH .
Nina
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2017
Unfortunately, this was my least favorite part of this trilogy. I had a whole list of things I was hoping would happen in this book but none of them did. Instead, the first 90% of this book were incredibly boring and I would've definitely put the book down if i hadn't enjoyed the beginning of this trilogy. That's why i decided to give this novel 2 out of 5 stars! 1 star for the last 10% of the book, which were really interesting and gripping, and the other star for some of the characters that I' ...more
Ms. Smartarse
This book has been translated into English, as Just Dreaming.

After more than a year of waiting, we are back with Liv, Henry and Grayson, who're trying to live their normal high school lives. While Liv and Henry are attempting to rebuild their still fragile relationship in the dreamworld, Grayson is dead set against ever setting foot in the mysterious corridor.

By all accounts, our heroes should be leading perfectly serene lives. Unfortunately, the peace doesn't seem to last: Liv's mother and Gray
Astrid
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015, jugendbuch
Liebe Kerstin Gier,

was zum Geier ist dir mit dem Buch passiert? Hattest du keine Idee mehr, aber wolltest unbedingt einen Abschluss finden? Jesus Maria - es ist SO schlecht. 400 Seiten Gelaber, Geplänkel und Nichtigkeiten, 50 Seiten darüber, was man wissen will.

Es gibt KEINE Höhepunkte, keine Spannungskurven. Keinen "oh mein gott"-Moment. Alles klappt so wie es soll. Beziehungsdramen werden elegant verhindert, das große Finale hätte auch meine Oma schreiben können, weil auch da NICHTS passiert
Kyoko SWords
Nov 13, 2016 rated it liked it
¿Nunca han oído por ahí que dicen que los mártires aburren? bueno, este es un libro políticamente correcto que no tiene nada significativamente malo PERO aburre. Y decepciona. MUCHO... Especialmente porque es el final de una trilogía que prometía mucho pero que me dejó en la nada.
Nunca hay un clímax real, la protagonista no hace nada, las explicaciones y las soluciones son tan gratuitas... Es que pudo ser tanto y se quedó en un gran llano aburrido donde aparentemente se solucionan todos los conf
Alexa
Nov 17, 2014 rated it liked it
The finale was really, really underwhelming and there was constantly something missing in the pages before then. Also, there was absolutely nothing between Grayson and Liv. I am kind of disappointed, to say the least.
Sharon
Summary: 1st 85% sucked. Last 15% great. WARNING: Major ranting will ensue.
This book would be a lot better if it was in the same vein as that last 15% - no more stupid teenage angst, no more petty gossip, no more main characters doing stupid things, no more crappy romance.
This book would ALSO be 1000000 times better, if Mia was the main character and we get to see her tackle life in that weird, quirky, yet kickass way of hers. Liv was so awful and irritating, I can’t deal. I could usually forgiv
Irmak
Dec 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Çok sevdiğim bir seriye daha veda ettim. Her ne kadar ilk kitaptaki o muhteşem büyüyü diğer kitaplarda devam ettirememiş olsa da yazar, bu seri okuduğum en tatlı serilerden birisi oldu.
İlk kitaptan beri favori karakterim yaşına rağmen Mia oldu :') Mizah anlayışı ve dedektiflik yetenekleri ile bu kitapta daha bir sevdim Mia'yı.
Genel olarak bütün karakterlerini sevdiğim bir seri aslında Silber serisi. Fakat bu kitapta Henry'de bir donukluk vardı sanki. Neden bilmiyorum ama bu kitapta sadece bir
Marta Álvarez
Jul 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Un final en la línea de la saga: entretenido (con más trama que el segundo, por cierto), con humor amable y personajes algo ingenuos pero igualmente entrañables.
Katerina Kondrenko
5 out of 10

Ревью в моем блоге/This review on my blog
Living A Thousand Lives

Short-Soundtrack:
Immediate Music - Eclipse & Control The Dream (Mix Extended)

Genre: fantasy, mystery, teen-ish YA
Stuff: dream-walkers, bromance, school, family
Fail: less of humor, less of suspense, Secrecy's true name
WOW: bromance
POV: 1st-person, female
Love-Geometry: zero

Quote-Core:
Steffi
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ich weiß gar nicht wo ich anfangen soll. Ich war zwar nie ein riesiger Fan der Reihe, die Bücher haben mich gut unterhalten und ich habe immer mit Spannung erwartet, was es mit den Träumen auf sich hat.

Gefallen haben mir der Schreibstil und der Humor in der Geschichte. Das war es dann ehrlich gesagt auch schon, was ich positives berichten kann und was das Buch vor einer völligen Katastrophe gerettet hat, denn der Rest war schlichtweg einfach nur enttäuschend.

Die Handlung dümpelt über 400 Seiten
Tereza Pecáková
Nov 12, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jako fakt!

3,5 Sterne
Ina
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all, my-bookshelf
Es war SO gut!!!! Der letzte Teil war der perfekte Abschluss der Reihe. Von Witz über Action bis zur Liebe war alles dabei. Und: es war wieder so humorvoll geschrieben, wie immer in Kerstin Giers Büchern!!!
Josiemaus85
Dec 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Netter Abschluss...hätte etwas mehr erwartet.
Suzanne
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this series! I hope this author writes more trilogies because she is so addictive as a writer! Just dreaming was a good conclusion to the trilogy. Questions were answered, some twists and turns, and overall just a great enjoyable reading experience!
Emalie
I DID IT! I finished this damn audio book. Took long enough. I really liked the first book in this series, the second one was ok, but this one .... sooooo freaking boring.
My audio book had 178 tracks and you could have told the whole story with probably only 20 of those. The rest was just unnecessary, tiring stuff. Like this whole Henry and Liv story.

Oh, btw! Liv is the most stupid character of all time. She notices nothing. You could wear a t-shirt that says "I'm the evil person" and she woul
Julia
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Es war so... unspektakulär.
Maggie ☘ (Reader in Wonderland)
Coming into this book after reading so many bad 2 star reviews, I expected to like this one even less than book two. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I ended up enjoying it. About the same amount as the second book, but less than the first one. Liv's internal monologues were fun, I liked the dream setting and most of the characters as well. Even Henry I liked here more than in the second instalment. Though I still like Grayson more. He and Mia especially are probably my favourite characters f ...more
Mari
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG I will miss everyone and the dream corridor so badly!

This third book was just as good as the previous two: I was never bored and I never stopped laughing, because Liv is so freaking funny.
I particularly loved the flight metaphor. When Liv talked about it and no one understood what she was blabbing on about, I was on the other side of the book dying of laughter. Liv <3
I also can't with Henry and Grayson, both the sweetest and cutest. Henry is my book boyfriend awww.

I predicted most of the
Odette Knappers
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inbezit, 2016
I was a bit afraid of reading this book for several reasons. It is the last fantasy book by Kerstin Gier I hadn't read yet, so after this I would be done :( And I've heard from some people they were disappointed by this book, so I was a bit hesitant.

I'm so glad I liked it. I liked the ending. I don't really like the blog-ending, but the story lines with the characters give me the closure I need at the end of a series. Great job Kerstin Gier, I love you and your writing! Please write more? :)
Christian
Dec 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
EEEENDLICH! :D Man, hat ja auch nur fast drei Monate gedauert...
Hat mir besser gefallen als der zweite Band, an den ersten kommt er aber nicht ran... irgendwie war es dafür dann am Ende zu unspektakulär und ging einfach zu schnell, ich weiß auch nicht. Trotzdem wieder sehr lustig und "schnell wegzulesen". *räusper*
Nadja
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ich habe mich sehr auf den Abschluss der "Silber"-Trilogie von Kerstin Gier gefreut. Obschon diese Trilogie meiner Meinung nach bei weitem nicht mit der "Edelstein"-Trilogie, welche zu meinen absoluten Lieblingen gehört, mithalten kann, mag ich die kreativen Ideen, liebeswerten Charaktere und den humorvollen Schreibstil der Autorin total, weshalb ich an diesen Abschluss auch ziemlich hohe Erwartungen hatte.

Anfangs bin ich eigentlich auch ziemlich gut wieder in die Geschichte hinein gekommen und
Brina
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Kerstin Gier und ich - das hat bislang immer gut geklappt. Wir haben uns schöne Kleider angezogen, sind durch die Zeit gereist, haben die Mütter-Mafia bei ihren Alltagsgeschichten begleitet und haben in ihren Büchern schon so manch skurrile Szene erlebt und einigen Liebeskummer verarbeitet. Doch die "Silber"-Trilogie konnte mich leider bislang nie so ganz von sich überzeugen. Dementsprechend skeptisch war ich gegenüber dem dritten und letzten Band und hatte nur geringe Erwartungen.

Dennoch bin ic
Tina
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: own, read-in-2018
3,5 *
Vilja / Kirjaneito
Nappaava ja nopealukuinen kuten kaikki Gierin teokset. Liitto on onnistunut päätösosa, mutta Unien kirjat -trilogiasta ensimmäinen osa on kuitenkin suosikkini.
Butterfly2507
Jan 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Hm. Sollte der letzte Teil einer Trilogie nicht ein WOW-Erlebnis haben? Hier schwappt alles eher so vor sich hin. Und wenn ich noch einmal etwas über Kuchen, Kekse und Blaubeeren lese, schreie ich!
Janina
Oct 17, 2015 rated it did not like it
Okay, ich gebe es zu: das Buch war besser als nur ein Stern, aber ich bin zu bitter, um 'Silber: Das dritte Buch der Träume' mehr Sterne zu geben.

(view spoiler)
Always Reading
Mar 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Ich war ja schon von „Silber 02“ nicht begeistert, deswegen lag „Silber 03“ auch unzählige Jahre auf meinem SuB. Ja gut, das hätte ich mir sparen können. Die Geschichte ist so unfassbar langweilig und nichtssagend. Es dreht sich alles im Kreis und kommt einfach nicht vom Fleck, die Protagonisten haben die Aufmerksamkeitspanne eines Kleiderschrankes und das Denkvermögen einer Spardose.
Die eigentliche Handlung (wenn es denn eine gibt) wird dauernd von diesem Teeniepalaber unterbrochen, in dem es u
  • Dornenkuss (Splitterherz, #3)
  • Die Seiten der Welt (Die Seiten der Welt, #1)
  • Das Lied der Befreiung Neschans (Neschan-Trilogie, #3)
  • Spiegelkind (Spiegelkind, #1)
  • Layers
  • Dreizehn
  • Dark Angels' Summer - Das Versprechen (Dark Angels, #1)
  • Everlasting: Der Mann, der aus der Zeit fiel
  • Für die Krone (Magierdämmerung, #1)
  • Die magische Gondel (Zeitenzauber, #1)
  • Grimm
Kerstin Gier is the bestselling author of the Ruby Red trilogy, as well as several popular novels for adults.

More about Kerstin Gier

Silber (3 books)
  • Silber: Das erste Buch der Träume (Silber, #1)
  • Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber, #2)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • The Gold-Son
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Trail of Dead (Scarlett Bernard, #2)
  • The Regulars
  • Childhood's End
  • The Mirror
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Nyxia (The Nyxia Triad, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Voyage to Magical North (The Accidental Pirates)
    $5.67 $2.99
  • Raven's Peak (World on Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Swords and Deviltry (Lankhmar, 1)
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Rebel Wing (Rebel Wing #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Garden of Stones (Echoes of Empire, #1)
  • Dracula [Kindle in Motion]
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Autumn Republic (Powder Mage #3)
  • The Thickety: A Path Begins
    $6.24 $1.99
  • Stinger
  • Lost Voices
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Blade Itself (The First Law, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Savage Song (Monsters of Verity, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Haven (Rain Wild Chronicles, #2)
  • Isle of Blood and Stone
  • Spirit Hunters
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Haven (War of the Princes, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Brilliance (Brilliance Saga, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Act Two (Cirque des Immortels, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Better World (Brilliance Saga, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Written in Fire (Brilliance Saga, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The Immortal Circus: Final Act (Cirque des Immortels, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Secret of the Sirens (The Companions Quartet, #1)
  • Ocean of Storms
  • Artful
  • Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Chains of Command (Frontlines, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angles of Attack (Frontlines, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Lines of Departure (Frontlines, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Saga #2)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Into the Dim
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Terms of Enlistment (Frontlines #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Altered Carbon (Takeshi Kovacs, #1)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Kull: Exile of Atlantis
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Fury (Blur Trilogy #2)
  • Gears of War  Aspho Fields
  • Midnight Robber
  • Taken (Taken, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Lion of Senet (Second Sons Trilogy, #1)
  • City
    $7.99 $1.99
  • You Suck (A Love Story, #2)
  • The Chocolate Touch
  • The Rules of Magic
    $11.99 $4.99
  • Storm (Elemental, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10)
  • Mama Day
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Dreamfall (Dreamfall #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Imitation (Clone Chronicles #1)
  • Infinite
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic, #2)
  • The Mermaid's Sister
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Space Between Heartbeats (Betwixt #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Boundary Crossed (Boundary Magic, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Boundary Born (Boundary Magic, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Warded Man (Demon Cycle, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Kissed by Darkness (Sunwalker Saga, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dragon Marked (Supernatural Prison, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Blood Kissed (Lizzie Grace, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Glimmer of Hope (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Celia and the Fairies
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Best Served Cold (First Law World, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Valor (The Faithful and the Fallen, #2)
  • The Last One
  • Genesis
    $11.99 $1.99
  • To Honor You Call Us (Man of War, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunter's Trail (Scarlett Bernard, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Abyss Beyond Dreams (Commonwealth: Chronicle of the Fallers, #1)
  • Wool: The Graphic Novel
    $7.99 $2.99
  • And I Darken (The Conqueror's Saga, #1)
  • Ticker
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Barsk: The Elephants' Graveyard (Barsk, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dead Spots (Scarlett Bernard #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Concealed (Lakewood, #1)
“Der Kollege hat einfach das gewisse - Nichts” 1 likes