Start by marking “A Life, Freed (Rowan Sloane, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Life, Freed (Rowan Sloane, #3)

A Life, Freed

(Rowan Sloane #3)

On her own for the first time, Rowan Slone is no longer waiting for the future. She’s living in the present, and relishing every minute of it. She has a new boyfriend. She is helping best friend, Jess, raise her five-month-old son, Jacob. And she continues to work as Assistant Manager at the animal shelter-all while settling into her first semester of college. Rowan’s star ...more
Published 2014 by Cerulean Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Life, Freed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Life, Freed

Start your review of A Life, Freed (Rowan Sloane, #3)
Abbie
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Actual rating - 3.5

Jess made things really difficult for Rowan in this book, so I felt sorry for her again.

This was another good book in the series, and I liked how everything finally started to work out for Rowan.
Sarah Elizabeth
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

This was an interesting end to the series, and I’m glad that Rowan finally got what she wanted.

Rowan had to deal with even more problems in this book, and her friend Jess really didn't make things easy for her, especially given what Rowan had been through with her baby brother Aidan.

We did get a happy ending romance-wise in this book, and I was glad that things seemed to be finally working out for Rowan.
6.5 out of 10
Rachel Marie
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great conclusion. I had gotten attached to Rowan, and was curious as to how her story would end. Rowan his been through a lot in the last two books, and the only thing I could think when starting this one was how much more can she possible go through?

Well, the answer is a lot. Rowan is trying to get past everything that happened. She still refuses to see her mother in jail, or associate with Trina, but she's forgiven her father, graduated high school, gotten a scholarship to
Rachel Karabin
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Never a dull moment
zapkode
{My Thoughts} – Rowan and her best friend Jess and her baby Jacob all share a two bedroom apartment above Rowan’s ex High School guidance counselor. Mrs. J now known as Tanya to both Rowan and Jess help them out the best she can now that they are no longer students. She helps them with the baby when she is able to and she gives them advice and still tries to guide them in the right directions.

This whole book is mostly based on Rowan finding out, how hard it is to live with an infant that cries a
Paula  Phillips
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
# This cannot be read as a stand-alone and in order to get the story , must be read after Books #1 and #2

A Life Freed, picks up a few months after the truth of what really happened to Rowan's baby brother Aiden came to light and what was left of Rowan's family fell apart. The truth revealed that her mother had killed Aiden and blamed it on Rowan and her Grandmother knew the truth but kept it hidden all these years and of course Rowan's sister Trina was a manipulative cow who wanted everything h
Lisa Shambrook
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the Rowan Slone series and I, again, got caught up within her life.

Nothing is ever simple in Rowan’s life, and even when she thinks she’s on an even keel her boat hits stormy waters. Now she must stay afloat when all around her begin to collapse. She must support her best friend, Jess, and help her cope with her young baby, while she, herself, struggles to complete college work, hold down her job, and face her past once more.

I love Hewitt Meyer's ability to
Joood Hooligan
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this entire series and I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words.

There was SO MUCH DRAMA, and I loved it! I'd feel guilty for saying that, but I'm totally not ashamed. Every time Rowan started to put her head above water, a wave would crash over it.

Which is exactly what kept me glued to the story. I love drama!

The characters are great, and even though there's a good deal of them nobody felt like a fille
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Nov 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, contemporary
I received this book from YA Reads as part of their blog tour in return for a fair and honest review.

This is the third book in the Rowan Slone set and you just know that things won't be going smoothly for her. Although on paper her life is going well, in actuality she is struggling to manage. Helping Jess with her fractious 5-month old son doesn't exactly help with her studying time. Also, Rowan is now with Shane and she enjoys his kisses, there doesn't appear to be any spark between them. When
Kimberly Butler
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tracy has done it again!! The final book in the series is again about how Rowan is growing into a mature young lady, but not without obstacles and having to deal with problems from her past. Unlike so many her age today, she faces those obstacles and comes out on top with the help of family and friends who love her. She is a fighter and it helps her through facing family issues from the past and the ghosts that still haunt her. She finally ends up dealing with them in a mature manner.
I recommend
Kattie
Dec 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
InD'tale Magazine
The third in the “Rowan Sloane” series, Rowan has managed to live independently of her family and the Andersons.

Read full review in the 2015 March issue of InD’tale Magazine.
Alexandra
Nov 27, 2014 rated it liked it
Review as a part of the YA Reads A Life, Freed Blog Tour coming soon.
Misty
Angela Hankinson
Jul 17, 2015
Karley
Nov 02, 2017

• Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)
  • The Giver of Stars
I am the award-winning author of YA fiction, including the Rowan Slone Series, and The Reformation of Marli Meade.

The world can overwhelm me, but, like many highly sensitive people (HSPs), I've managed to adapt and make my way through. It's not always easy. It's not always pretty. But it's my life.

I love to write almost as much as I love to read. Sometimes more. Life is a story. Hang on and enjoy

Rowan Sloane (3 books)
  • A Life, Redefined (Rowan Sloane, #1)
  • A Life, Forward (Rowan Sloane, #2)