Start by marking “Marry Screw Kill” as Want to Read:

Marry Screw Kill

There are two men in my life. I'm marrying one, want to screw the brains out of another, and by the time this story is over you may want to kill someone.

The choices are still pending...

(A NO CHEATING standalone you need to read sitting down.)
Published April 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Marry Screw Kill, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marry Screw Kill

Jennifer Kyle
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

What a shame this was a good read and then the ending happened.

description

Liv Morris delivers a well written book that had the promise and title of gifting me with some really good twists and turns. Sadly, this is where she lost me and once finished I wished I could ask her to pull off shelves and redo with any of the endless possibilities that were better than what I read.

description

The story was clever and well done and I was anxiously following the path the author was bringing me down while being all sort
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★3.5 Stars★★★

This book put me through the ringer. Some characters were f*cked up beyond repair,others were a distracting tempation and the last one, I just wanted to shake and smack the hell out of.Who wants to marry,who do you want to screw, and last but not least, who do you want to kill?

Harlow is on her way home from a dead end job. Her mother whom she loves very dearly, hasnt made great choices when it comes to guys. After tragedy strikes,Harlow wakes up in the hospital with a handsome do
Liv Morris
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Can't wait to share this book with you! It's a standalone that you need to read SITTING DOWN... Watch for more updates!

photo MSKTeaser1_zpsc44ee406.png

#TuesdayTuesday
 photo TEASER5_zps97a886c6.png
Jacqueline's Reads
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 I’m all out of sorts stars

If you know anything about me is that is that I hardly post two star reviews. A lot of factors come into my rating.

First off, I think I had different expectations going into this book. When I read the premise I felt like I was going to go into this crazy dark physiological thriller. I was looking forward to getting to know the two men and figuring out which one the Heroine will pick.

No, it’s not even closely about that. It’s about a young woman, a very weak, sad and l
L.J. Shen
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow, that's what I call a royal mindf*ck. Liv Morris delivers a well written, witty, complex story that lives up to the hype of this book.

And that ending...man, that was intense. Five glowing stars from me.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Apr 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris
4 stars!!

“Love. It’s a captor, and I’m its prisoner.”

The title and extremely vague blurb were what drew me to this book in the first instance and I also love finding new to me authors. I think when so much is left to your imagination and certainly your own interpretation sometimes what you think you are going to get is not what is delivered and that was the case with this book. For me, I was expecting something dark, suspenseful and twisty and while there are ce
Yamna Rashid
More like 2.5 stars
I am definitely in the minority here but damn, what the hell did the author do to me?
SPOILERS AHEAD
For starters, let's see the blurb

There are two men in my life.

I'm marrying one, want to screw the brains out of another, and by the time this story is complete, you may want to kill someone.

Marry Screw Kill

The choices are still pending...

The standalone you need to read sitting down.
#NoCheating

Have you ever read a book which has an AWESOME blurb but it turns out to be the co
Jamie ♡♡ submits to books ♡♡
*** 3 "I Needed More" Stars ***

"One man makes me feel safe and secure, while the other scares me with his demands."

Harlow Masters life is everything she never expected. After watching her mother be murdered by the hands of her mother's boyfriend, Harlow wakes up in a hospital under the care of Dr. James Elliot.

Love
It can break hearts and make messes out of orderly lives.

photo harlow_zpsoc0ymtgj.jpg

Having no one to turn to, James is a savior for Harlow. He brings her home and takes care of her and gets her back on her
Natalie The Biblioholic
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. I think that's mostly due to how surprised I was by what I read. I initially picked this out because I thought it would be a dark read. That's not what this was. Though it had some dark components, it was more about a young woman finally coming into her own.

Harlow was sweet, innocent, naive, and extremely susceptible. She didn't know up from down, left from right, much less who she was as a person and this discovery of self was stunted by the man obsessed with her, Jame
Grace
May 19, 2015 rated it really liked it

I had no idea what to expect going into this book since the synopsis doesn't give much away. You have three main characters: James, Sin, and Harlow. You have a play on the game: Marry Fuck Kill. And you have no cheating. When you mix that altogether, you get a unique story about obsession, grief and finding true love.

James and Harlow meet under odd circumstances, when tragedy has struck her family and she is the most vulnerable. To say he takes advantage of the situation would be an un
Debbie
Apr 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Harlow and her mother live alone and don't have a lot of money but they're happy. She comes home one night from work and witnesses her mom being threatened by her jerk boyfriend and Harlow's life changes in an instant. She awakens at the hospital in the care of James a surgeon there. Four months later, James has moved her in to his home and proposed. When Sin, James' nephew comes for an internship at the hospital, Harlow starts to question just how happy she is. Sin has never been one
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 2016-reads
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*received ARC in exchange for an honest review.* ~Lisa
Nikki  Malan
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris
First of all I want to say I enjoyed this book, the writing is easy to follow and the story is suspenseful. It is more a psychological thriller that evolves into a love story. The title did throw me off, as I thought it was going to be Dark – it is not. If you are looking for a book that is intense and suspenseful, then this is it. This is Harlow Masters story, a young girl who has seen and experienced a horrific crime when her mother was killed. She finds herself c
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Liv Morris" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Marry Screw Kill
AUTHOR: Liv Morris
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: April 25th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've not read anything by this author previously so I will be stepping into unknown territory.. Straight off the bat it states within the book that there is a forbidden love but that no cheating is involved..

The cover looks good
The title even better
BUT the synopsis is playing ghostie
J. C.  Red
May 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: not-safe, 1-star
Really disappointing...the title and blurb were soooo good, but they were misleading, in my opinion.
You'd think you were in for a suspenseful, angsty read but it wasn't that. At all. The only person I wanted to kill by the end of this was the weak, doormat heroine. There might be some spoilers in this, because I don't think I can rant properly without some spoilers:D
Harlow comes home one day and walks into a huge argument between her mom and current boyfriend. Long story short, her mother dies
Carissa
Mar 02, 2017 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get into the repetitive alternative pov chapters
Caro
Apr 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
“Marry Screw Kill” is the story of Harlow. She witnesses the most traumatizing situation and the attractive and mysterious Doctor James Elliot takes her in after, gives her shelter, time and space to recover. Within a short time, this bond evolved into more than victim and savior. But when suddenly James’ seemingly wild nephew comes to stay for a month at their house, their roles start to get mixed up and suddenly wild boy Sin shows Harlow, that not everything that has been done to help someone ...more
Jessica
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-blog
Twisted and wickedly deranged!

With a title like Marry Screw Kill Liv Morris intoxicates you before you even read the first sentence.

After tragedy strikes Harlow her world shatters and spins out of control at an alarming rate. She is vulnerable and lost. James is a seemingly kind Dr. that is there for her in her time of need. He saves her when she needs saving most and because of that Harlow feels like she owes him. Unfortunately she soon finds out that her Prince Charming has more than a few fla
☮ Syrina ☮ RWBR
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Alrighty then.. first off this story has one word to describe it and that is INTOXICATING!
I was without a doubt captivated at the get go, the author spins a wild tale of wild, obsessive passion like an intricate black widows web, you just get tangled into the silky edges full of deceit, lies and twisty turns.

Liv Morris pens a spectacular Creep-tastic, Creep-O villain in James like a brilliant artist with a paintbrush. He was extremely eerie, his compulsive and controlling personality was distu
Emily
First off I'd just like to warn you that this book isn't gonna be like what you think it will. I think that was the issue for me, I expected a dark-ish book that made me unable to decide between two guys. I didn't get this at all. I could tell early on that I wasn't gonna like one guy in the slightest, but I was okay with that, I was just waiting for the dark-twisted-struggle part to happen. It never did.

The thing is, I think I could've really liked this book. If the name didn't completely misl
Mandy Desay
Apr 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
At First I didn't know what to expect from this book as the Blurb gives absolutely nothing away but I was so intrigued from the start. Without giving anything away, our first encounter with Harlow she appears to be a normal girl brought up alone by her Mum but their lives take a tragic turn which leaves Harlow a broken girl.

Fast Forward a couple of months and Harlow is engaged to a much older, Handsome Doctor James. Due to be married in a number of weeks, we are left wondering why Harlow doesn'
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 Stars

The title and blurb alone are what drew me to this book. The blurb is so vague you can’t help but be intrigued. We meet Harlow on the most tragic night of her life, that leaves her with absolutely nothing…no family, no money, nothing. Enter the good doctor James. He swoops in like a knight in shining armor, now fast forward a few months and they are engaged.

There were times I wanted to scream at her for being so stupid to allow this man to control every single aspect of her life. It took
Romance Readers Retreat
I had great hopes for this book from the title and blurb which I found vague yet intriguing however sadly it just fell a little too flat for me. After a promising opener to the story, I really struggled to get into the book and felt no connection with the characters. The concept of the story was really good but the execution just wasn't up to par for me.

The book opens with a gut wrenching scene which held such promise as the lead character Harlow is witness to a heart-breaking situation that ch
Jen
Apr 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by TRSoR Promotions in exchange for an honest review.

From the moment I read the blurb, I knew this was going to be an intriguing story, but it also surprised me in terms of the directions it chose to go to. Harlow and James's relationship was questionable from the get-go, but the twists and turns that were revealed along the way were unexpected, at least as far as I was concerned. I was expecting more dark humor tha
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Woow. It's hard to put this book into words.

It was very dark at times but still it pulled me in and I couldn't stop reading.
I liked it a lot to see the journey they all were going trough
it wasn't always easy but that made it so much special.
Some parts I'd rather see differently, but that doesn't matter.
It was a good read!
Tishika
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sooooooo another reviewer said that the title wasn't an accurate representation of the story and after finishing this I couldn't agree more. The title in my opinion implies something darker. The story was ok but the title makes you feel like you're going to get something totally different. For that reason two stars for me.
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pretty good read. It was a quick read that got right to the point which I appreciate. You know there is a bit of mystery in this book, and there are subtle hints to something being revealed and it's like..... Maybe I know what it is. Maybe maybe, and then you find out and you're like. Ohhhhh wow... All in all a good read.
Lynn Ratliff
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I would highly recommend this book. It has a great storyline with some twists and turns. It reads very easily. It's a standalone book also. Read it, you'll love it. The best one Liv Morris has written. Good Book!
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.

Represented by Rebec