Start by marking “Lost in Paradise (World in Shadows, #4)” as Want to Read:
Lost in Paradise (World in Shadows, #4)

Lost in Paradise

(World in Shadows #4)

Outcast
Determined not to be ruled by Siren law, Ianthe of the Lorelei suffers the consequences of a quickly intensifying Fae Civil War. Seeking refuge from the violence Ianthe agrees to join a quest to aid Winter Summersun, a contender for the Fae thrones.

Outsider
Zander Rush is the half-Mer treasure hunter hired by Winter to retrieve an ancient priz
Published July 27th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Lost in Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost in Paradise

Start your review of Lost in Paradise (World in Shadows, #4)
Kristen Johnson
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Lost In Paradise gives us the story of the until now peripheral character, Ianthe and her half-merman love, Xander, while also bringing us the story of Sirens and their beginnings. This book also gives us an important turn in the Fae War that is brewing around Winter (and everyone else). We get to see cameos from our favorites in previous books, while diving deeper into the overall plotline of Ardmore.

Ianthe has been a loner, by choice yes, but also by necessity and lack of options. She fled he
Teresa Holleran
With every book in this series I fall more in love with the characters!!

I have found reading Bridget Blackwood's book easy because she creates a work and characters that love hard and fight even harder when it comes to the people they love, whether they be blood or not!!

We hear of I an the in earlier books, but we really get to know her in Lost in Paradise. Being a siren is hard, she is is expected to enchant men, get pregnant by them and kill them. She is exiled by her own tribe, siste
Jasmyn
What happens when you mix a half-merman with a reformed siren - all sorts of salty goodness! Ok so that might have been a little over the top, but this was a really great story. Both Zander and Ianthe were incredibly unique, but with just enough of the traditional lore mixed in to merge the two in a very believable manner.

This next edition of The World in Shadows series get very interesting. Winter is on the hunt for an artifact, sending Zander off on the chase. But he'll need a sire
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
I am completely enthralled with this series. Once you start it, you can't put it down. I love the way Mrs. Blackwood starts each book with a different paranormal breed but they are all connected so perfectly. A lot of series tend to retell the story over and over, but not this one!! It is a new adventure with each book but still connected to the bigger picture.

Lost in Paradise is about Ianthe. She is a Siren but she was exiled from her pod because she didn't want to carry on the Siren ways. She
Tobi Forget the Housework, I'm Reading...
Lost in Paradise is the perfect continuation in the A World in Shadows series. You get to see the progress of the characters from past stories that you know and love. In addition you get to know previous secondary characters better and new characters that will make you fall in love with the series even more. Ianthe, I love that she's determined to be different than her sisters and when faced with them she stands for what she believes. Though she is falling for Zander, being a siren she doesn't w ...more
Sara White
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book!! The characters were fantastic and well developed and I loved seeing the ongoing story intertwined in the individual story. Cannot wait for more from this author!
Bianca78
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Lost in Paradise is a high seas adventure set in the World in Shadows universe. Rogue siren Ianthe of the Lorelei, confidante to the Bonvillian family, finds herself thrust into danger as a result of the looming fae civil war. Helpless in her current situation, Ianthe agrees to join the dangerous mission of Zander Rush, a half human/half-merman treasure seeker. Their goal: retrieve a magical relic that will
Teresa Holleran
Ashley Dawn
Nov 18, 2017
Hassan Budola
Aug 01, 2016
Bridget Blackwood is an East Texas native living in Dallas with her husband, three children, and a menagerie of pets. She is a self proclaimed horror movie addict and an avid reader with a voracious appetite for romance of all kinds. Her paranormal series, World in Shadows, started as a what-if daydream scenario. Loud, demanding characters keep pushing her to write more.

World in Shadows (8 books)
  • Rising Shadows (World in Shadows, #1)
  • A Scarlet Fury (World in Shadows, #2)
  • Belong to the Night (World in Shadows, #3)
  • Made of Stone (World in Shadows, #5)
  • Queen of Iron and Snow (World in Shadows, #6)
  • Breathe No More (World in Shadows, #7)
  • Beautiful Ashes (World in Shadows, #8)