Start by marking “Tropical Nightmares” as Want to Read:
Tropical Nightmares

Tropical Nightmares

Surviving numerous attempts on their lives including the explosion that rocked Tropical Dreams, David Murphy and Tiana Alexander started to rebuild their lives. Living on the beautiful and tranquil island of St. Lucia, they tried not to let the ugliness of Robert Dubose invade every aspect of their lives. They knew he was coming and wouldn't stop until someone was dead.

Rob
Kindle Edition, One
Published December 5th 2014 by Kindle Publishing

Carol
Nov 07, 2014 Carol rated it it was amazing
Catch your breath now!!! As once you start reading this
adventure you will be holding it during many scenes!!!
This is a harrowing, intense story with killers who are very
frightening because they are patient, logical, full of trickery
and relentless.
The author weaves the past and present together effortlessly.
The reader can follow right along the entire story. This is the
second book in the series but can be read as a stand alone.
The characters whether good or malicious have depth and are
very
Rebecca
Mar 09, 2015 Rebecca rated it it was amazing
I've found a delightful new voice in the romantic genre! This is the first Kelly Cozzone book I have read, but it won't be the last. A friend suggested Tropical Nightmares, and though I saw that the author had written a first book in this series, Tropical Dreams, I decided to read Tropical Nightmares first. A good author can give you all the background you need from a previous book in a series, and Cozzone did a great job with that. Just enough to let me know how things got to the point they wer ...more
Rebecca Austin
Nov 07, 2014 Rebecca Austin rated it really liked it
Tropical Nightmares is the great conclusion to Tropical Dreams!! In order to understand the story I really recommend reading Tropical Dreams first!

Tiana Alexander and David Murphy have escaped down to St.Lucia, the one place that Tiana feels safe after all of the events from Tropical Dreams. David doesn't feel like they are safe yet as Robert Dubose is still at large and after them.

David is trying to keep Tiana alive with the help of David's mentor and Tiana's godfather, Pete Sampson, yet someon
Kimberly
Mar 31, 2015 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness. What can I say besides everyone needs to read this book? Kelly Cozzone really has you on the edge on your seat throughout this whole book! You get suspense, romance, mob aspects and military. And Hello who doesn't love all that? Tiana and David are having to keep looking over their shoulders because of Dubose being after them. Tony and Pete have their hands full trying to figure out who is helping Dubose out. And then there's good ol Buck. I definitely recommend this book to ever ...more
Trisha Lloyd
Mar 31, 2015 Trisha Lloyd rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Any and everyone
I absolutely LOVE this book. I read Tropical Nightmares in 2 days. After ready Tropical Dreams, I knew that it was a have to read this book. I loved all the characters, the energy in the book was amazing, the descriptions were absolutely brilliant, it made me feel as if I were there. If you want a story that will keep you on your feet, and wanting more, well then this is the right book for you! I highly recommend everyone to read this books.
Joy Whiteside
Dec 27, 2014 Joy Whiteside rated it it was amazing
This book kept me glued to the pages from the moment that I started reading. There was no escaping this book until I was done. It moved along at a great pace, has amazing characters and a great story that will keep you interested and entertained from the beginning all the way to the end. This is a must read.
Cherime MacFarlane
Nov 07, 2014 Cherime MacFarlane rated it it was amazing
Holy freight train! That's what it felt like to start this one. Could not put it down. Once again, Kelly Cozzone kept me up past my bedtime. This book was a mover for sure and kept me guessing until the very end. Did not see it coming at all. Wow.
Michelle
Jan 09, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
This exciting and gripping sequel to Kelly Cozzone's Tropical dreams is just as powerful as the first book.

After narrowly escaping multiple attempts on their lives, David Murphy and Tiana Alexander are now exploring their romantic relationship while living on the beautiful island of St. Lucia.

Robert Dubose is still after them and will do anything in his power to see them both dead. He brings in a powerful and well financed partner who helps him exact his revenge.

Time is up and David and Tiana o
Tia
" Tropical Nightmares" is the continuation to the story of "Tropical Dreams" by Kelly Cozzone. This carries on the situation that occurred after the attempt on Tiana's life failed. David and Tiana left for St. Lucia in hopes to relieve the stress and rebuild emotionally after the horrifying experience they were put through. David is in love with Tiana and would do anything to protect her, but when she disappears he will move hell or high water to find her! But will he be too late to save her thi ...more
Ella
Apr 20, 2015 Ella rated it it was amazing
Tropical Nightmares is the second book in this series, which I didn't know when I started reading it, but I was able to read it as a stand alone and pick up what I missed pretty quickly. This book is filled with suspense and action that keeps you turning the page. The author Kelly Cozzone did a wonderful job of having the perfect amount of twists and surprises that keep me wondering what would happen next.
Like I said I haven't read the first book, but it is definitely making on my must read lis
Jennifer Theriot
From Tropical Dreams to Tropical Nightmares......#SCORE!

Kelly Cozzone has NAILED it in this follow up to her best seller, Tropical Dreams. I was so invested in David and Tiana in book 1, so was thrilled that she gave us another installment. David and Tiana are such an awesome couple! There is suspense, romance, who dun it? and all the elements of a first class page turner set in a tropical paradise.
Thanks for giving me yet another helluva good read!
Jessica Gomez
Jul 09, 2015 Jessica Gomez rated it really liked it
This was the first book I read by this author. Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was book 2 in a series. Boo me! lol. But the way the author wrote the story, I didn't feel as if I missed out. Of course I am going back to start at the beginning, DUH! Over all a good read.
Karen O'Coners
Karen O'Coners rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2015
Brian
Brian rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2015
Linda Williams
Linda Williams rated it really liked it
Aubree
Aubree rated it it was amazing
Ahmed
Ahmed rated it it was amazing
Iris Lundin
Iris Lundin rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
Briana Struemph
Briana Struemph rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2015
Laura rated it it was amazing
Feb 16, 2015
Roy Huff
Roy Huff rated it it was amazing
Apr 27, 2015
Paul E Brown
Paul E Brown rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2015
Kelly Cozzone
Nov 12, 2014 Kelly Cozzone rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica Watts
Jessica Watts marked it as to-read
Nikki Barrett
Nikki Barrett marked it as to-read
Melanie James
Melanie James marked it as to-read
Jayne Hyatt
Jayne Hyatt marked it as to-read
Michele Gwynn
Michele Gwynn marked it as to-read
Kathleen Nichols
Kathleen Nichols marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Tabitha Jones
Tabitha Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Terri Carle
Terri Carle marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
R.E. Hargrave
R.E. Hargrave marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2014
Sam Spencer
Sam Spencer marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2014
Jennifer Bryan Yarbrough
Jennifer Bryan Yarbrough marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Pamela Leonhardt
Pamela Leonhardt marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Scholar
Scholar marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Ella Medler
Ella Medler marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Holly Barbo
Holly Barbo marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2015
Renee Jeffries
Renee Jeffries marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Robin
Robin marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Danielle Petersen
Danielle Petersen marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2015
Patty  curry
Patty curry marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
S H
S H marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Vanessa Kings
Vanessa Kings marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015