Start by marking “Invincible (Invisible, #2)” as Want to Read:
Invincible (Invisible, #2)

Invincible

(Invisible #2)

“When I was smaller I thought that at some point in my life I’d reach the top of the mountain. You know, the place where you’re finally happy. The night I got a standing ovation in the school play was the night I got to the top.
The trouble was, no one ever told me that I’d have to hike back down.”

Finally, everything is going right for 13 year-old Jazmine Crawford. After y
Published November 26th 2014 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Invincible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Invincible

Keksisbaby
Seit dem Theaterstück hat sich Jazemins Welt gedreht, sie hat nun Freunde und einen Jungen der auf sie steht. Im Vergleich zum letzten Jahr ist das eine deutliche Verbesserung, aber so ganz recht kann sie sich noch nicht einfühlen in ihr neues Leben. Vor allem da sie sich von Liam gedrängt fühlt. Natürlich gefällt ihr die Vorstellung, dass da jemand ist der sie bewundert, aber sie hat immer das Gefühl seinen Erwartungen noch nicht gerecht zu werden zu können und zieht sich wieder in sich selbst ...more
Juliana
I don't know why but I can't seem to get this book on kindle amazon. It says I have to pre order it but I heard that it was out on kindle.

11/27/14
This book is a must-read!!! To ayone who reads this book, my biggest suggestion is to have a couple boxes of tissues with you towards the middle-end of the book.
Josephine-Anne Griffiths
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon 😀
Alicia Huxtable
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This book carries on perfectly from Invisible. Jazmine has Liam for her boyfriend and a whole group of friends now. Her mum has even agreed to let her see her Grandmother again. But is it all it's cracked up to be. Liam is getting pushy and starts paying attention to another girl, one who doesn't like Jazmine. When she visits her grandmother one weekend she finally opens up about everything and decides no matter where it leaves her socially, she will fix her problems......starting with Liam. Cec ...more
Kirstin Pulioff
I was recommended this book for it's fabulous teenager voice.. wow! Talk about transporting my back in time. Paterson masterfully builds her characters and sets out a story that both challenges and inspires them. This is a great book, highly recommended for teens. There are some great points about feelings, growth, relationships, friendships, and growing. LOVED!
Amanda Cohen
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I thought this book was amazing! It was a great sequel to Invisible. I am 20 years old and this book about a 14 year old girl still pulled at my heart strings. Anyone of any age could gain something from this book. It is a must read! I could completely relate to Jazmine and I think many other people will too. Well done Cecily, well done. :)
Katie Cross
Shelves: warm-fuzzies
I loved the first book, Invisible, so I had high hopes for the second. While I'm normally pretty loyal, I actually found the second book to be better than the first. Jaz has come a long way, but still has a lot to learn, and I was immediately cheering for her from the beginning.
Was not disappointed.

Go Jaz!
Grace
Nov 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! While there was huge character shift in two main characters, I felt that it was not a shocker. I welcomed the change, and I feel like it made a great book, even more interesting.
It's a great book by a great author!
Penny Morrison
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
A great book. I loved the characters and particularly identified with Jazmine, the main character. I couldn't put it down.

Highly recommended for age 12 and up.
Dj Acrey
Nov 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really enjoyed following Jazz on her journey of maturing and finding her way. I laughed and cried and even mentally high 5'd her. LOL Definitely worth the wait!
Jo
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow, I really loved this book! I love how Jazmine is becoming more independent.

Grandma is such an interesting new character and I loved her adventures with Jazmine on the boat and up the hill.

About halfway through this book Jazmine talks about how she remembers 'The Famous Five' and thinks about what they would do in her situation, and that totally made me smile because I used to LOVE the Famous Five when I was much younger. I had completely forgotten about them because I sold all my F5 books y
Ian
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I can’t recall the last time I read a teenage novel. I may never have. I was surprised how I quickly got into Jazmine’s story. Paterson’s writing, her first person POV and Jazmine’s fragile strength soon had me racing through the first 100 pages on a return bus trip to the city.

Not a lot happens in this story but Paterson excellently manages the subject matter of teenage social angst of trying to fit in while remaining true to yourself. Jazmine has two close friends, effervescent Gabby and cling
Christine Dillon
Aug 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Have just read this pair of books end on end. No problem finishing them. A strange experience to be enveloped in a 13 year olds world that was so different to mine - although I remember the awkwardness.

Loved seeing Jazmine change over the two books and learn to be comfortable and brave in her own skin.

This book would make an excellent school book for Year 7's to discuss. Raises many issues that would be good to discuss.
Beautiful covers on both books.
Amanda
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Incredibly powerful book about a young teen girl as she struggles to find her confidence while dealing with a relationship in the early stages of abuse. Highly recommended - give this book to your daughter. I certainly wish I'd had this plot in my head as I was heading into the dating world. For full review, see here. http://eagleswingsbooks.blogspot.com/...
Sophie Blanc
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even though this is YA fiction I couldn't put it down. Thoroughly enjoyable with some very interesting themes in it and some mysteries that keep you wondering. You have the impression of seeing a young girl discovering truths about the world around her but those truths and experiences are mirrored in your own adult world and make you reexamine and reflect on your own relationships and experiences.
Colette Pedersen
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book but loved this book even more! Life goes on and Jaz has many changes she must deal with. She spends time with her grandmother and encounters challenges that show her how strong she is. I love the clear voice Jaz has and adore her as a character! Cecily has written another fantastic book. I can't wait for my seventh grade daughter to read it!
Alison
Dec 05, 2014
Georgia
Jul 08, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Cecily Anne Paterson is the author of seven novels for young teen girls, as well as an award-winning memoir for adults.

Her first novel Invisible, was a semifinalist in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Awards in 2014, and 'Charlie Franks is A-OK' won the CALEB Award in 2017.

Cecily writes what she likes to call 'brave-hearted fiction', hitting some serious issues, but in an age-appropriate, clean, and

Invisible (2 books)
  • Invisible (Invisible, #1)
“Boys are confusing. Best friends, on the other hand are totally, completely reliable.” 0 likes