Start by marking “Christmas in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)” as Want to Read:
Christmas in Snow Valley  (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)

Christmas in Snow Valley

(Snow Valley Romance Anthologies)

Christmas in Snow Valley is packed with six wonderful Christmas novellas sure to bring romance into your holiday season.

Snow Valley, Montana, is a small community with the tradition of doing Christmas big. Festivities begin with tree lighting in the town square the day after Thanksgiving and continue until the culminating romantic Christmas Ball. From the Polar Express to
Published November 3rd 2014 by Birch River Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas in Snow Valley, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas in Snow Valley

As You Are by Sarah M. EdenFor Elise by Sarah M. EdenHope Springs by Sarah M. EdenFull Steam Ahead by Karen WitemeyerBecoming Lady Lockwood by Jennifer  Moore
2014 Swoony Awards
539 books — 1,642 voters
My Fairly Dangerous Godmother by Janette RallisonProfessional Boundaries by Jennifer PeelRough Around the Edges Meets Refined by Rachael AndersonThe Catching Kind by Bria QuinlanRoyal Date by Sariah Wilson
2015 Swoony Awards
190 books — 835 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Christmas in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)
Kathy
This was such a fun Christmas anthology! Each story takes place in the small town of Snow Valley, MT. The town really goes all out to celebrate Christmas and it was fun to see each book focus on different events that go on around the town. Each story can stand on it's own, but it was fun to see the appearances of some of the characters show up in the different books. A great way to get you in the mood for Christmas.

An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson
This is the first book I've read in t
Katie W
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I've discovered that I enjoy books that build on each other. Each of these stories takes place in Snow Valley, Montana and deals with different characters. I loved seeing a brief glimpse of characters from one of the other books. Pastor John is a constant character in each of the stories and he's such a great man. I love the way all these characters are connected to him.

Snow Valley is a place that goes all out for the month of December. Instead of having their carni
Taylor Hart
Oct 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Such a fun Clean Contemporary Romance read! I love the idea of second chances---and this book is full of those! Love it!
Melanie
I loved all of these stories! I could imagine each one of them as a Hallmark movie. There's new love, old love rekindled, people new to Snow Valley, people returning and people who can't seem to get far enough away! I love how hearts were changed and opened to allow new people in. I also love that they had one character who was in each story--Pastor John. He was more visible in some stories than in others and thought they did a great job of keeping him consistent.

My absolute favorite story was t
Charity Bradford
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hallmark Movie Style Romance--In a Good Way! I think the best way to review this collection of stories is by adding my comments after each synopsis. I'll give each individual story a rating and then a rating for the collection as a whole.
My 1-5 scale and what it means:1: I couldn’t even finish it / just plain bad2: I hope I didn’t pay for this / disappointing3: I didn’t hate it, but it was still missing something / forgettable but inoffensive3.5: On the line between good and ok / like, not love4
Alisa
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas
Snow Valley, Montana was named after the prominent Snow family. And they go all out to celebrate Christmas there! This is a collection of 6 short stories that take place in Snow Valley...

An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson - 5 stars
Lucy Phillips' mother is determined to marry Lucy off to her high school boyfriend, Lance. It's been seven years since they broke up, but Lance still thinks he's a senior in high school and he wants Lucy to be part of that fantasy. Her mother has arranged for
Jessie
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is going down on my list of favorite Christmas books that I can reread each year. I thought all of the stories were great, but I particularly enjoyed Cindy Roland Anderson's and Cami Checkett's. I loved how the stories linked up with town events and characters in common. I loved the traditional Christmas setting, and the sweet contemporary romances.
Sandra "Jeanz"
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant collection of Christmas themed novella's.

THOUGHTS ON THE ANTHOLOGY AS A WHOLE
I always promise myself every year to read more festive themed book, so when I was asked to Promote this anthology on my blog it was a perfect one to read and review too. I think the last book I read and totally loved with a "Christmassey" theme was Dash And Lily's Book Of Dare's, which I loved. I'm totally looking forward to this anthology as some of the authors are also totally new to me. I think anthologie
Tressa (Wishful Endings)
This was a very fun and sweet holiday collection! I definitely liked some of the stories more than the others, but overall it was a great and enjoyable read. There were some inspirational moments and I really loved how Pastor John was such a part of the town and the characters' lives in some way. The town was really cute and I loved all the Christmas traditions. I also loved that the small town feel definitely came across in each story. Here's what I thought about each one:

An Unexpected Kiss by
Silvana
Oct 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, read-in-2014
Christmas atmosphere with snow indeed, romance, cherish and many great main characters will find in this anthology. Everything is perfect folded in such a great atmosphere of Christmas, when everybody rushes at their homes to see their family and be with them for holidays, also everybody rushes to buy presents and decorations and decorate their homes. It’s magical!
In Snow Valley, a small town in Montana everything is great and magical before and for Christmas. This anthology contains six novella
Gina Hott
Oct 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
An Unexpected Kiss
Lucy can’t believe she resorted to kissing a stranger just to avoid an ex. How desperate is that? But she’s not looking to move back to snow valley now is she interested in any man – but especially not the one her mother thinks she should be with.
Review: Loved it. Very sweet but I thought it was a bit rushed.

Author: Cindy Roland Anderson
Grade: A
Ages: 15+

Feels Like Love
April is so ready to get married and this first time she’s bringing someone home to her family is especially im
Krista
Oct 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Christmas in Snow Valley, my thoughts on book 1 An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson:

Currently I have only read book one, of the Christmas in Snow Valley series. However, that is not from lack of interest in this book series. An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson is a page turner at its best! Author Anderson puts the reader, (me in this case), the mood for the holiday season. Snow Valley is a small town, Lucy Phillips the main character used to be a small town girl. Lucy has moved t
Shauna
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a FUN Set! Here is my review of each book~

An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson
This book is the PERFECT one to start off the series! You are introduced to the town's festivities and some of the people. CUTE, CUTE story line! Love and kissing are wrapped up with the Christmas spirit of giving...which makes for a VERY FUN story!

Feels Like Love by Jeanette Lewis
This WONDERFUL series continues with April coming home to Snow Valley. Coming home to childhood memories is special and magical
Emmy
If you are looking for a fun light-hearted read to get you in the Christmas Spirit, then this box set is a great choice. These short stories written by several different authors are all independent stories that take place around the same small town. I loved as I read the stories that even though they were each stand alone, there were little characters or elements that overlapped. It makes you stop and think about how much is going on around you when you are busy living your own life.

Each of thes
Aimee (Getting Your Read On)
Oh, I love, love, loved this collection of novellas! I have read several anthologies in the last month and I think this was my favorite of them all.

There are a couple authors that I already know and love writing in this collection and a couple I will be checking out further. I love how each book revolved around the same small town at Christmas but each book had it's own flavor. I was transported to Snow Valley and I loved every minute of it. What a fun, romantic getaway! With the holiday season
Mindy
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read Blue Christmas by Lucy McConnell. Paisley has been burned before and when Clay comes to the tree lighting, she is immediately smitten, and tries to talk herself out of liking him. Clay left suddenly when they were younger and no one had heard from him since. Paisley didn't want to have her heart broken again from someone who wasn't staying in Snow Valley.

I was instantly brought into this fun story by Lucy. Paisley was so funny! Her inner voice had me smiling and, at times, laughing out l
Wilani Wahl
Nov 28, 2014 rated it liked it
I have struggled with writing this review. I wanted to be able to give this a five star rating. I loved it and the stories were well written for the most part other than a few editing errors. What upset me was the use of swear words when this series had a spiritual thread through it. I was offended by the use of them. Even though there weren't many. I can not in good conscience give it a 5 or even a 4 star. I hate to penalize all the authors in this collection, but I see no other way around it.
Teya Teya
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a great set. I enjoyed most of it one had an extra that I didn't feel was even really needed and the last one blue christmas seemed like a young inexperienced writer. She had two names for one person. It may have been an auto correct but it happened several times. I knew it was the same person so I would skip it but it was still annoying. It needed edited as well. All in all this set for .99 was a great bargain fun, fast and mostly clean. The word sex was in it talking about the past an ...more
CaliGirlRae
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
As my tv is set to the Hallmark Winter movie marathons, my candy cane cocoa and pumpkin spice creamed coffee is on hot, this is a great collection to add to the mood. I recommend this book to any clean winter romance fan in the mood for those warm comfortable nights with some great stories and wonderful authors. I'm adding each author in this collection on my list to check out more of their other works. If only I had a fireplace...
Cami Checketts
Sep 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I've read four of these stories and they are delightful. Can't wait to read them all with a cup of cocoa in front of the Christmas tree.
Carol
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook, novella, holidays
What a great collection of Christmas stories!
Kristen
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall great series, there were a couple of novellas in there that I didn't enjoy as much as the others, but a fun read across the board.

Moral Note: See individual book reviews for content.
Lovethebook Launchparty
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute

I loved reading this set, it was cute, sweet, clean romance and I’m a sucker for that. I have no complaints exactly, some of the romances happened too quickly for me to buy into the story, but overall they were so much fun and definitely put me into the Christmas spirit.
Susan
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
Can't get any better than love for Christmas!
Heidi
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: clean-reads
Perfect read for a snowy December day!
Diane Bailey
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Love this series set in Montana. Clean and sweet stories with interconnected characters make this a very enjoyable read. Don't miss it!
Julia Lance
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After reading this set of Christmas Novellas I want to spend every Christmas in the tiny town of Snow Valley, Montana. I would love to be in a place filled with so much Christmas Spirit. I LOVED THIS BOOK. Each novella had something different to offer and I couldn’t put the book down!This whole Christmas set is AWESOME. It is the kind of book you sit under a big soft blanket with and read with some cocoa during a snow storm. It is a clean romance with feel good stories that will leave you feelin ...more
Elizabeth Marie Mora
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Christmas and I love Snow Valley! Great combination! I had so much fun reading and I loved all the authors sharing a different part of the Christmas festivities.
Bookish Indulgenges with b00k r3vi3ws

Welcome to Snow Valley… a small town with a tight knit community that shows the world how to celebrate Christmas in style. From Polar Express to Christmas day ball to the unconventional winter carnival – Snow Valley is the place to be during Christmas.

In An Unexpected Kiss by Cindy Roland Anderson, Lucy takes a risk by kissing a complete stranger only to get her ex-boyfriend to back off. But as fate would have it, their path crossed each other again and C
JaneReads
Nov 07, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2014
This is a collection of 6 novellas.

1. The Unexpected Kiss - loved it. I laughed all the way through. With lines like "Hi I'm Lucy, please kiss me now" or "Some stupid guy kissed me" or "All I want for Christmas is Cole", how could I not laugh. Okay maybe those lines don't seem funny by the themselves, but trust me in the proper context they become funny. I would read this story again.

2. Feels Like Love - This was just okay. Even though April and Scott didn't feel like the right fit for each oth
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • Round Robin
  • Operation: Married by Christmas (Mule Hollow, #6)
  • Calamity Jayne (Calamity Jayne, #1)
  • Clara's Soldier: A Retelling of the Nutcracker
  • Highland Legacy (The Fraser Brothers Trilogy #1)
  • Mummified Meringues (Lexy Baker #10)
  • Life From Scratch
  • The Renegade's Heart (The True Love Brides Book 1)
  • A Christmas by the Sea
  • My Brother's Bride (Serendipity Book 2)
  • How to Train a Husband (Must Love Dogs #2)
  • Winter Interlude (California Series, #1)
  • Finding the Way Back (The Forgiving Hearts Trilogy #1)
  • Joyfully Yours
  • Passionate (Passport to Romance #1)
  • Legwork
  • Sweetie

Snow Valley Romance Anthologies (4 books)
  • Summer in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies #2)
  • Spring in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Anthology)
  • Winter in Snow Valley (Snow Valley Romance #4)