Start by marking “Silently Broken (Broken, #3)” as Want to Read:
Silently Broken (Broken, #3)

Silently Broken (Broken #3)

4.42  ·  Rating details ·  110 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Zane Tishler has never been the All-American picture of happiness. Every time he seems to get his feet under him, someone or something has to rip away his chances at healing. His girlfriend and son are missing after a devastating fire that left the home they shared in ruins, along with his life. How long can someone cling to hope without the two most important people in th ...more
ebook
Published by Forever Red Publishing LLC (first published September 15th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Silently Broken, please sign up.
Maegan Abel I am so sorry I missed this question! I can't give out an official release date just yet but that will be announced on my Facebook page very soon. I…moreI am so sorry I missed this question! I can't give out an official release date just yet but that will be announced on my Facebook page very soon. I can tell you I finished the first draft just a few days ago so it's in the early editing stages! Make sure you keep an eye on my facebook page! http://facebook.com/AuthorMaeganAbel(less)

Rama Jibril
Apr 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Words cannot describe how excited I am for this book ! I don't understand why this series is not popular (shakes head) I'm glad I've discovered this series! I really hope this family get their happily ever after (fingers cross)
Brittany L.
For me, this was that one book I was reading while waiting on my Starbucks drink in the drive through line, slowly creeping forward with each honk of the horn…

You know, that one book that consumes your lunch breaks, and your normally healthy sleep schedule and maybe some of your mommy duties? Just one more chapter, page, or even paragraph.

This is the one.

I have absolutely adored Lili and Zane’s perfectly almost unforgivably broken, but absolutely wonderful story. This series took me on something
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. WOW! This series is an emotional rollercoaster! My heart is still torn from all the emotions this book has dragged me through.

So in the last 2 books, Lili and Zane are finally together but having a hard time getting past all their troubles. My heart was breaking for Lili for the most part. To be honest, Zane had really pissed me off in the last 2 books, but by the end of Silently Broken, I made peace with my anger and fell in love with him again!

Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Tina Lynne
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh good gracious! This story nearly killed me. Talk about going out with a huge BANG! The Broken series nearly broke me. I read this series in record time and when it came to the end, I was reading so fast, anxious to know how things were going to unfold. Maegan Abel does not disappoint. There is drama by the truck loads, anguish, heartache, and so much love that it is heartbreaking. It has been a while since I have read a story that is this emotional and dramatic. I forgot how much it can drain ...more
Mignon Mykel
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
Received a copy of the title through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

This was the highly anticipated (by me) book three to the story of Lili and Zane. When we left off, Zane and Lili had had a fight and he left -- before which, Lili spoke out "My heart", to which he eventually cooled down enough to respond in kind with "Mine too" -- they're "thing" that I love so very much. Later, though, Zane received a garbled 'help' text and rushed home to find it burned to the ground.

In SILENTLY B
Kristy France
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just could not put this down until I got my HEA! To watch a couple so in love struggle was just heartbreaking for me. I had the feels throughout the entire read. Maegan did an excellent job conveying the characters emotions and giving me a substantial understanding of what each character was going through. I spent a lot of time speaking to the book as I read. F-LOVED the Broken Series! <3
Dawn Trepczyk
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

I strongly recommend this book. Its just amazing. This book does make you s little teary eyed. It deals with many different issues. You also get more of Zane, and Lili.
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
What more can I say , Maegan is angsty as $%&* !! Knowing this was Zane and Lili's last book , knowing what happened at the end of book 2 and knowing how Maegan writes - I was scared as heck to read this. I first read it as a beta before edits and loved the crap out of it. I was tortured , heartbroken and ruined. Physically sick to my stomach with some of the things Lili , Connor and Zane go through. So here I am now re-reading the actual final copy, purchased ebook, for the tour and I am ki ...more
Char Sowers
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To read the entire review please visit: http://bit.ly/1V0WmiZ
"Silently Broken" is a gripping story of Frustration, Survival and Love. A book about a desperate and frustrated man's search for his kidnapped girlfriend and son and a woman's harrowing and heartbreaking efforts to not only keep herself sane and alive but also those she cares about safe as well. All of this woven with a tenuous thread of enduring and consummate Love. The most difficult thing for me about reading Maegan Abel's novel wa
Kandi Steiner
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There are some stories that sit with you long, long after you finish them. This series is that and so much more for me. I didn't just read their words, I lived their lives. I felt them everywhere I went. I saw them in my dreams. And that's because Maegan Abel brought nothing less than her absolute A game with this last installment. Silently Broken is a phenomenally written, gut-wrenching conclusion to the Broken Series that is an absolute must-read for 2015.

I knew there was going to be pain in
Char Sowers
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
To read the entire review please visit: http://bit.ly/1V0WmiZ
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Discovering this author was like finding a priceless treasure chest in the ocean. After finishing Silently Broken, I'm sitting in complete AWE of Maegan Abel, and can't even force myself to pick up another book. It feels like it took forever for this book to come out, but OMG totally worth the wait!

Liliosa Cortez is a runner. She's had to be to survive what life has thrown at her, but the time for running is past. She has to stand and fight to save the people she loves. Zane Tishler has never h
Cassandra Lawson
While I was anxiously awaiting this installment of Zane and Lili’s story, I had a hard time picking it up because I was also dreading the emotional roller coaster I knew Maegan Abel was going to take me on. Once I picked it up, I could not put this gripping 5 star book down, and I read the enter thing in just over a day. For those who have been following this series, you know these books tend to be on the dark side, and this was the darkest. There are some scenes involving physical and sexual ab ...more
MJ
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-books
What a conclusion!! Zane and Lili's story comes to an end, but not without a ton of drama, heartache and a most beautiful love that is somehow still intact.

Picking up where we left off in book 2, Lili is now going through pure hell and to watch her tenacity, her selflessness on full display made me appreciate just how strong a character she is. It seems it is one thing after another for her and this time around, I wasn't even sure things would work out in her favor.

Both she and Zane are living s
Diane
Aug 31, 2015 rated it liked it
My true rating is 3.5. I found Silently Broken to be a good read with a good mystery with a very interesting look into PTSD after being kidnapped. I understand that this is the 3rd in a series and I found it was a stand alone except there were a lot of characters all in the first few chapters and no real explanation as to how they related to each other. I kept asking myself - who is this and how are they related to Zane, friend? family? foe?

Putting that aside the concept of the story was very go
Renee Dyer
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Have you ever read a book that kept you so gripped all sounds ceased to exist around you? The people in your life became invisible? You suddenly were a part of the story? That's what this book did. I was drawn into the other books in this series, but not in the way this story brought me in. There were so many intricately and well written story lines that it was easy to live them beside the characters, experience what they were going through, their feelings. It was so heart wrenching at times I f ...more
Geri
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zane and Lili are the main characters in this final book of the series and deserved their story. This book is so beyond good it is crazy! There is not one moment in the book that you are not on the edge of your seat and thinking about what is going on and trying to figure things out. You will not be able to forget about this book, even when you are finished reading it because it is that good and that real. I could easily see this whole series as movies and I would be one of the first in line for ...more
LovesAllThingsBooks Book Reviews
I am a huge fan of Maegan Abel's! I met her a couple of years back at a book signing and just loved her personality so I purchased her book, Perfectly Broken. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I purchased that book. From the very first page that book had my undivided attention. Zane and Lili became my best friends...and Zane stole my heart. The entire series is an emotional ride, you definitely need a box of tissues when you sit down with them.

Silently Broken tore at my heart lik
Margaret Tidwell
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-books
Silently Broken by Maegan Abel was a good book. This is the 2nd book in the series and you can read this book without reading the first book but if I could recommend one thing I would say to read the books in order. I was able to figure out what was going on but it would have been easier if I had read the first book. There are parts where things didn’t make sense because of the fact that I didn’t know the back story. I really did enjoy this book even when I was lost. The author did a great job o ...more
Keri
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!!!!!

I have been looking forward to the conclusion of Zane and Lili's book for a long time now. I've absolutely enjoyed this series all while losing my mind over all the craziness that had happened to them. I was ready for them to have peace in their relationship and move on to all the happy times. I never imagined what was going to happen to them in this story. Saying things were intense is an understatement. I mean, WOW!!!! These two endured so much it's a miracle they survived. I'm gonna
Peggy
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**SPOILER FREE**

This book left me with a complete reality of needing more from this author. Not that this book leaves you hanging, it's that knowing that this author's talent and know how on getting the readers caught up in the stories kind of feel. As a page turner you better believe that you will find yourself lost in the pages. Losing reality of time. This is a fantastic book!

*Received for an honest review*
Rae
Sep 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bless it, this was such a tramatic story. Ugh, the feels
Laurie Baker
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!

Great conclusion to Zane and Lili's story. Although definitely more graphic, this whole book's details were spot on. Absolutely loved it. Looking forward to the spin offs!!
Leigh Ann
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Let it be Us
  • Lovegame
  • Scorching Summer Reads 3 Books in 1: The Edge of Never, Wait For You, Rule
  • Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1)
  • His End Game (MMG #1)
  • The Mistress Experiment (Mistress, #1)
  • The Given (Celestial Blues, #3)
  • The Atria Indie Lovers Collection: Twisted Perfection / Losing Hope / Red Hill
  • Compromised (Uniformity #1)
  • Fit to Be Tied (The Last Good Knight, #4)
  • Paradise Disguised
  • Believed (My Misery Muse, #3)
  • Julie Garwood Box Set: Gentle Warrior, Honor's Splendour, Lion's Lady, and a New Excerpt!
  • Confession (Under Mr. Nolan's Bed, #2)
  • The Colleen Hoover Collection: Hopeless, Losing Hope, and Finding Cinderella
Maegan Abel was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma where she still lives today. She has been an avid reader from a very young age and the top goal on her list of things to accomplish was to write and publish a book. During the summer of 2013, while working backstage on The Lion King, she read eleven books in four weeks. After reading her first New Adult book and being introduced to the genre, she ...more
More about Maegan Abel

Broken (4 books)
  • Perfectly Broken (Broken, #1)
  • Unforgivably Broken (Broken, #2)
  • Broken Holidays (Broken, #2.5)