Start by marking “Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)” as Want to Read:
Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #2)

Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  822 Ratings  ·  122 Reviews
How did I become a Jett Girl?

Hell if I know, one moment I’m working at the premiere spot for creepy men and sloppy drunks and the next, I’m being whisked away by a moody ex-boxer and a mysterious man in a suit that overlooks his girls from the third floor of the Lafayette Club.

It wasn’t easy but now that I’m a Jett Girl, there is only one thing on my mind and that is Jett
Published December 8th 2014

Meghan Quinn
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
God, where do I begin...

Maybe I will just make a list of things to anticipate.

1. Shower scene, Kace, naked....ummm, yes.
2. Spicy new ways of bumping pretties in the Bourbon room.
3. The sassiness does not stop.
4. The Ringleader - AKA, Diego. New character just waiting for a spin off book. Lets just say he has his own club and it's one you can't help but be curious about.
5. Gun shots...and death!!!! No, just kidding, no one dies.
6. Leo, Jett's dad and Rex Titan are back and they want nothing
Beverly
Oh My Heart! Being a Jett Girl starts where we left off Becoming a Jett Girl. It was so worth the wait. The girls are back. Hot Kace is back. Hotter than hell Jett is back. Funny Lo is back and we have a new character, Diego. Hot as well! ! !

photo tumblr_inline_ni17lmSJlv1r228wj_zpsnorti2qf.gif

I love this series and I love how the relationship between Lo and Jett is growing, but what I can't deal with right now is the cliffhanger. Nooooooooo! I wanted to cry. I can't wait to read the next book. I can't wait for the happily ever after!

Courtney
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This takes off right where the first book left off and gets even spicier, hotter and down right intoxicating - I am talking about the book and now just hot men in this series.

First off - let me just say two words that I must get out - Kace and shower. HOT DAMN!!

Ok. Back to the book. Goldie/Lo is finally a true Jett Girl but her place with Jett is still confusing as ever. That damn man lures her in so quickly and then flings her back out to sea. A woman can only take so much. Jett seems to think
Vina
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Sorry Meghan, but i didn't like it, at all! which is sad because the story had so much potential.I loved that this was about exotic dancers and i loved the setting, too bad the author didn't explore that side too deeply. instead she kept focusing on the romance ( which i found was forced) and creating dramas that no one needed.Oh and i hated the girl.she has nothing in her head, too dumb and volatile .I just didn't enjoy the read and kept skipping a lot of it.
Naomi
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Original Review @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

I loved the first book in the Bourbon series and I had to read Being a Jett Girl immediately! It’s a highly addictive series that has had me hooked from the beginning. There are witty characters that I love, one dominant male lead that I can’t get enough of and heaps of intense passionate scenes!

I still love Goldie/Lo! She is such a fun character to read about and her witty remarks always have me laughing out loud. She continues to push Jett to
Christine
Nov 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I'm here to submit to you Jett!!! Oh if only lol.
Another thrilling instalment from Meghan.
Goldie the sassy young woman, with her loose feisty mouth but a beautiful loving heart. Jett the domineering masterful man who seems to be adjusting his ways for Goldie.
Lot 17 or Goldie what a chose for Jett to have to make. The battle with his father continues throughout the book keeping everything in suspense as to what's going to happen next.
Meghan can write some really hot steamy scenes and I just loved
Jeannine
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
I'm humming the Rocky theme song because shit is going down and Goldie is coming out swinging! I'm loving me some Goldie right now. No only is she sassy and bad-assy, she's fighting for her man! Now Jett *sigh* I'm still on the fence like I was in the last book. I get his intentions but dang, he keeps hurting my girl! Looking forward to see how this all plays out in the next book.

Sidenote - I love when all the Jett Girls get drunk together. OMG fuuny times!
A little birdie told me...
This was more tedious than the first, but I really like Goldie.

Not loving the whole "collar" thing. I would NEVER allow anything like that, but I think that's kinda the point with this relationship.

Now, I'm off to read the finale.
Books Movies Fandoms
My star rating for Being A Jett Girl is 4 1/2 out of 5! :)

My ‘Blogging Reader’s Review’ after reading an ARC for ‘Being A Jett Girl’(The Bourbon Series book #2):

**BONUS: The Below review PLUS my Interview with the vivacious and fun author of The Bourbon Series, Meghan Quinn, can be found on my blog! Make sure to Check that out!**

Author Meghan Quinn continues to dish out a great storyline in the second novel of the Bourbon Series and readers will definitely have a lot to look forward to with B
Amanda ♥
Nov 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing

OMG I'm so pissed this book is over!!!! I need book 3!!! Meghan how could you do this to me!? Are you f*cking kidding me!? I hurt. I feel wounded. I feel like I got ran over and I'm not diggin' this feeling. I got the feels. The hurt and devastated kind.

Now I'm going to try and make it through this review because this book was fan-f*ckin-fantastic but I'm not sure I can handle my emotions.

First off, this book was totally EPIC! Like holy moly people! I have never laughed that hard. I teared the h
Kristen
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
GENRE: Contemporary Mature
THEME: Romance, BDSM, Humor
RECEIVED: Tour
BLOG: http://seeingnight.blogspot.com/

REVIEW:
If you think the first Bourbon installment was a whirlwind of emotion smacking you in the face at every page, just wait until you read book two. I was seriously needing a strong drink after everything that happens, but damn this book was so good. Its strange to say how one seriously messed up guy and one nutty girl are so freaking right for each other, but I adored them both.

Being a Je
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I went into this book not having read the first one, despite not knowing the full back story I managed to pick up it up really easily.

I absolutely loved Goldie/Lo, she has absolutely no filter on what comes out of her mouth and her imagination, she is someone I would love to have as a best friend. I had so many laugh out loud moments that I lost count!

Goldie is a 'Jett Girl' which means she works for Jett Colby in his exclusive adult entertainment club. All the Jett Girl's live on site and are e
Nice and Naughty Book Club
Dec 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 STARS
Nooooooo!!!! Cliffhanger ending that had my heart breaking but also cheering for Goldie's girl power.

Goldie is her usual trashy mouthed but hilarious self in the second instalment of The Bourbon Series as she thrives in her new role as a fully fledged Jett Girl. Navigating through her evolving relationship with Jett takes her through a roller coaster of emotions but learning to trust and have faith in each other will ultimately benefit both.

I seriously would like to be the meat in a Kac
EndlessReading
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Mmmmmm Kace & Shower = HOT ass shower scene!

UPDATE:

I absolutely LOVE Meghan...and I can't seem to get enough of her and her books that she writes.

I LOVE this series hard and I mean HARD!
Being a Jett Girl was just as good if not better than Becoming a Jett Girl.
I seriously can't wait for everyone read it, you just can't help but love the characters in the Bourbon Series <3

OMG! Kace....we have a freaking HOT shower scene with Kace in it.... *fans ones self* Deliciously H.O.T
I love me some K
Veronica
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Goldie and Jett's story picks up from where it left off in book 1. Being Jett Girl is much more about their relationship and less about Goldie actually being a Jett Girl. Threats from Jett's father and the struggle to obtain Lot 17 have a huge impact on events.

Jett continues to struggle to meet Goldie's expectations for a relationship. Jett annoyed me a little in this story. He is supposed to be one of the top businessmen in
↜ƈɦǟռ☂ɛℓℓɛ↝
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-r2r-done, 2-kindle
 photo 9bb08c6cd28e287bf0c193463ccac80d.500x275x7.gif
That I could be a Jett fan, but then he pulls a Jett and works my nerves again.
It might not have been the best idea for me to read 1 & 2 back to back, because that was a lot of the overbearing Jett for me to handle.
Still a big fan of Lo. She is persistent, feisty, a crowd pleaser, and all around mischief seeker.
Very interested in Diego. His club could be GREAT.
Still #TeamKace all the way.

Reading Order
Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon #1)
Being a Jett Girl (Bourbon #2)
TBRForever a Jett Girl (B
Ruthie Taylor
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
"I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads."

This is the second in the series, and I would suggest that you definitely need to have read book one to get full enjoyment from the story. Goldie has now been made up to a Jett girl and much to Jett's dismay enjoys working with the other girls even more now. He shows himself to be somewhat in her thrall, even though he tries to deny it. As his business dealings get ever more complex, things get serious, and these two have
Hooker Heels Book Blog
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow! Meghan, you knocked one out of the park with this one. While I wasn’t much of a Jett fan in the first book, I was so cheering him and Goldie on in this one. Just when I was worried that Goldie was developing a filter in order to please Jett, I was blown back and reminded why I love this character so much. So many back stories were developed in the second book that things that I was a little confused by in the first book, made a whole lot of sense in this one. Just when I thought that G ...more
M.L.
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My rating for this book is: 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. =)

I Loved "Being A Jett Girl"! I'm not at all surprised
since I was thoroughly entertained with book one of the
series. You won't be able to help becoming more
infatuated with the alpha-male characters in this
story: Jett, Kace and even a new guy named Diego.
Goldie and Jett go through so much in this one.
This was a tailspin of emotions but still kept true
to the sarcastic and fun atmosphere while giving readers
those moments that squeeze at your hear
Ryan Ringbloom
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Jett and Goldie are great! A fun, steamy read that's hard to put down. And the things that come out of Goldie's mouth are outrageous. Totally had me laughing!! I must admit - I really love Kace!! In the beginning I almost rooted for him. (I know shame on me!) But he's just so damn sexy.

Great ending! I can't wait for the next book to see it all come together!!

Oh and total laugh out loud at the Meghan comments with the meaning of the name!! Had me rolling!!
Becky
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i have yet to find a Meghan Quinn book i didnt like. Goldie is a one of a kind character. The things that come out of her mouth are wildly inappropriate and friggin hilarious. There waa a point when she was drunk and the talk got even more inappropriate that i was laughing soo hard i had to put the book down and come back to it once i could breathe again!
Jessica Florence
May 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very lovely continuation of the first book. Very sweet. I'm not going to lie, I did end up skimming a bit towards the end. I love sex, but towards the end I was like ookkk I'm ready for something else to happen.

But all in all I still loved it and I cannot wait till the next one comes out!
Kimberly
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bourbon Deceit is only book two in the series but HOLY HELL!!!

Goldie/Lo is still sassy as ever and holding her own with Jett. Jett is starting to open up to Goldie until all hell breaks loose with Leo (Jett’s dad) and Rex Titan (Goldie’s ex, if you really want to call him that).

While Goldie and Jett are smitten with each other even though Jett has yet to fully give himself to Goldie, there is one other thing standing in their way. Lot 17. It is the one thing that may tear Goldie and Jett apart.
Jackie Wright
Oct 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Being a Jett Girl starts right where book one finished and it’s gets hotter and it’s addictive, but I do think you could read this without reading book one as the author does fill in bits and pieces as she tells this story, will Goldie ever be able to be a true Jett Girl and be with Jett or will she push him too far, she finds it confusing and she struggles to understand her role in his life, whilst Jett is still trying to win Lot 17 he needs her to understand and except sometimes we do things f ...more
Becky Rendon
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Have you ever been so enthralled with a story you faked an illness to keep reading? No, me either. (cough, cough)

I couldn't stop! With the entire series calling me out on my kindle, it's impossible. So...I read. I read and I read.

I read about friends, sexy flirty friends, and even more panty melting men. I read about a closed off man and the woman falling for him. I ran the gambit of emotions from happy, annoyed, angry, and satisfaction to down right shivering. Shivering from lust or in the cas
Kellie Lalor
Nov 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy cliffhanger!!

Book 2 picks up where book 1 left off. Things heat up between Jett & Goldie but with their growing relationship comes added preasure. Preasure to settle Lot 17. Preasure to open up. Preasure to hang on while riding the rollercoaster that is their relationship.

Can't wait to read the next installment
Reading with 2 book lovers
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
this is book 2 in the Bourbon series,
book 1 ended with Goldie becoming a Jett girl and in this book the story continues.
Jett and Goldie are still sexy, steamy and swoony in this story.
this book ends on a cliffhanger but the 3rd instalment is already released so no fear!
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
this series has new book names and covers
Crystal
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

*it didn’t get better. DNF before 20%. So redundant and I realized I didn’t even like the characters. Maybe Kace but we don’t get enough, and if there was more that I missed? Not worth slogging through the rest.*

Not this authors strongest writing. Pretty redundant and I’ve read characters similar to these but with better motivation and plot.

Still love Meghan Quinn but not this series.
Michelle Haney
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Ok this series is getting better and better by the page I mean it's so intense the way Jett and Goldie love each other but haven't said those 3 little words but you just know they want to and the way he wants to protect her and her the same. Loving it 💜
Argie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book 2!

I loved this book! Meghan Quinn knows how to write. I love the friendships between all the characters. I laughed out loud many times and when you are reading instead of working well let’s just say thank goodness I didn’t get caught. Can’t wait to see how this ends
  • The Husband Beside Me (The Devil Trilogy, #2)
  • Warped (Manipulaion Trilogy, Corrupted, #2)
  • Obsession (Explicitly Yours, #4)
  • Attraction (Three Stages of Love, #2)
  • Conquered (She Who Dares, #2)
  • Pink Ice (Ice #2)
  • Teaching Willow: Session Two (Teaching Willow, #2)
  • Kratos (Take Over, #3)
  • Eden II (The Eden Trilogy, #2)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Love vs. Payne
  • Counsellor (Acquisition, #1)
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
Like me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinna...

When I was in high school I occasionally read books but was consumed by other teenage things so I didn't take the time to appreciate a good book on a cloudy day, wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. It wasn't until I received a Kindle for Christmas one year that my world completely flipped upside down. When looking for books I came across the
More about Meghan Quinn

Bourbon (3 books)
  • Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #1)
  • Forever a Jett Girl (The Bourbon Series, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“Of course her name was Meghan. Goldie and I talked about meanings of names one day and she introduced me to Urban Dictionary that has a meaning for every name. Meghan came up as a skanky ass ho which pleased Goldie because apparently there was a Meghan at Kitten’s Castle that fit the description perfectly and so did this girl.” 0 likes