Start by marking “Stupid Hearts” as Want to Read:

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  188 Ratings  ·  75 Reviews
I should have freaking known.
How dense can one girl be?
If it’s too good to be true, then it is.
If he’s too nice, smiles too perfectly, says all the right things, then he probably isn’t prince charming. Nope. Of course he’d be freaking married. And I didn’t see it.
So here I am, in a city that I hate doing a shoot I don’t want to do.
Suck it up, Jolene.
That’s what I have
ebook, 1
Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Stupid Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stupid Hearts

Bookloverme
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was ok
It was an almost DNF for me. I'm just in chapter 2 I think when I thought of not finishing this one. I thought of not finishing this 3 to 4 times. But since it was a short read, I finished it.

(view spoiler)
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Aug 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-comedy
I already loved Kristen Hope Mazzola when I started reading Stupid Hearts, but I was only familiar with her MC Romance series, The Unacceptables. Now I know Kristen writes short and sexy romantic comedies just as well as she does her darker MC romances. Stupid Hearts is a quick and delicious read with adorable characters.
Michelle (Michelle's Book Ends) Shealy
"The small smirk that raked across his face while I stood there seething in my robe and pink slippers, makeup smeared all over my face and my hair probably a poof of tangles and curls, made me want to deck him right on the spot...."

Joey and Finn's story.

Jolene (Joey) is having an off kind of day when she meets Seth. A year later it's nothing but sex games and an alcohol fueled kind of relationship. It ends very badly for Joey with a nasty surprise. She meets Finn in a bar during the last night
Kristen Mazzola
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Kiera
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, romance
Sexy, fun and utterly adorable. Stupid Hearts is a sexy stand-alone romantic comedy with fun, sexy and sassy characters and an adorable bull terrier named Dozer. I just love bullies! 5 Stars. It’s amazing.
Michele
Jan 21, 2015 marked it as to-read
Sexy and funny?!
YES PLEASE!!!
I already love this author! Now I think I will love her even more :)

Sharing My
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A cute and fun story! I loved the connection between Joey and Finn. Joey has been unlucky in love for a while. When she meets Finn, his sexy accent has her swooning. Hopefully her stupid heart doesn't let her down this time. This was the first book I have read by Kristen Hope Mazzola, but it won't be the last.
Melyssa Winchester

Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Series or Standalone: Standalone Novella
Rating: ★★★★

Review

I’m not a stranger to this author. I came across her while writing one of my own books and ended up caught in her Crashing series. What I am a stranger to is the fact that she’s released a couple of books I didn’t know about.

Stupid Hearts being one of them.

This was a super quick read. So quick in fact that I read it in one commute across town. But not so
Becca
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stupid Hearts was just the dose of sexy fun I needed! Jolene is a vivacious personality, unafraid to go after what she wants. She doesn’t do attachments and she prefers it that way until her free spirit finds her in a compromising situation. Returning to her regularly scheduled life as a photographer, she agrees to do a photo shoot, which brings her up close and personal with a familiar face. I absolutely loved this twist in the story and I felt a little giddy when I realized who had just come c ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"His kiss was enchanting and he fucked like a sex god on steroids."

OMG this was a fun, fast , supremely sexy novella that I can definitely recommend. Joey is a photographer in New York who finds out that her super sexy constant hook-up is actually a married man using her for booty calls while in town. After finding this out she swears off men and of course that cannot last. Enter Finn, super sexy Irishman transplant who happens to be a cover model for the book cover she is shooting.

"Have dinn
Linda Rea
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jolene can't seem to catch a break today, someone in the luggage department of the plane decided to walk of with all of her panties and her favorite bullet vibrator. The customer service for the airline is no help so she hangs up and goes to get new ones but as she is getting into a cab that stops so is this really cute guy. She and Seth hit it off and begin to see each other when he comes to town and they play a game of her trying to pick up strangers. One night she tries to pick up a stranger ...more
☆ Aimetz
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ppb
3.5 stupid stars!!

Stupid Hearts fue un libro super ligero de esos que se leen en una sola sentada.
Fue divertido, más allá de hilarante y fácil de leer.

no creo que vaya a ser el mejor libro de Kristen, pero el hecho de que se las arreglará para escribir algo "corto y erótico" me agrado bastante.

Siento que se pudo hacer mucho más por la historia, que daba para muchas más páginas y mucho más drama (?
No sé si es la romántica y la masoquista en mi que quiso más pero...

En fin, recomiendo el libro
Stefanie Minshew
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Funny sexy! Jolene is into pleasure that is increased with some pain. She enjoys a year long booty call relationship with Seth when things abruptly change. Finn is sweet light hearted sexy but he was also the subject of a photo shoot of hers. Will Jolene break the rules to see how far the electric chemistry she felt between them would go!!!!

Snatch up this story and see for yourself how erotic Jolene really is and see if rules are meant to be broken
Ashley
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: steaming-hot
4 STARS!!!!

I know this is a novella, and that is why the story is fast paced but damn the insta-love connection between Joey and Finn is way too fast (in my opinion) overall though, it was an enjoyable read that'll satisfy your needs (ha)
Kelli Bookaholic
Apr 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really like this novella sex, romance, heros and hilarity run rampant in this quick and enjoyable read. The story is believeable and sucks you right in.
Brittany James
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars don't do Stupid Hearts justice. Goodreads should make a Ten Star option just for Stupid Hearts. Loved it! Keep up the good work, Kristen Mazzola. You're fantastic!
Marialee
May 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun, hot, steamy read

Stupid Hearts is a quick, fun, steamy story about Jolene. Jolene is a kinky photographer that meets Seth in a taxi after shopping for lingerie that had been stolen out of her luggage. When things don't work out with Seth she meets an Irish hunk named Finn.

Finn is a male model and just so happens to be the model for a shoot that Jolene is photographing. These two hit it off right away and the rest is their story.

Cute little story that you won't want to put down. Grab your fa
Catherine Coffman
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jolene thought she found the perfect man. She only saw him when he came in town and boy the sex was just what she wanted and needed until he turned out to be a lying cheating scumbag.

She decided her life would be just her and her dog dozer until a handsome model walked into her life. She tried to fight the attraction but he wanted her.

This is a very short but cute love story. I loved Dozer he was so cute.
Andrea
Rating: 4.5 stars

I bought this book from a book festival in 2017, and I wanted to read it because I was trying to find new authors I liked. I wasn't expecting this to be so much about sex , but it wasn't too heavy and there was a lot of plot for a little novella.

I enjoyed her writing and her storytelling very much. It was super cute and I'm glad I stuck it out. Finn was sooooo adorable and kind , and just the most perfect boyfriend. He was most definitely her " Sir William".
Kimber Hellmers
I should probably create a category just for Jolene. I loved her character's honesty and sense of humor. She was unique among female leads and this story was really all about her. The two main relationships of this story are still really all about her, which I loved. There was realism to it all, it was relate-able. I have friends just like her! A little bit hopeless romantic, a little bit crazy, a little bit guarded, and a lot of honest and funny! This is a quick read in that you just want to ke ...more
Jo
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was going well - decent characters, snappy dialogue, humour, chemistry, you know, all the good stuff. But then the curse of the novella struck and it all just ended in what felt like a bit of a jarring rush. And that did affect my enjoyment of the story.

I voluntarily reviewed a gifted copy of this book.
Karie Gibson
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and fast !

I loved Joey's take no carp attitude. She ruled her life and didn't care what others thought. Finn was a delicious Irishman that quickly fell for Joey. This book sucked me in and kept me turning the pages.
Kathleen Williams
Sir William

Stupid Hearts is a sweet love story with a hot Irishman and beautiful photographer with some hot scenes and some not so hot. As always Kristen Mazzola never disappoints me love her books.
Elizabeth Marr
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot! Hot! Hot! I absolutely loved this book. Southern Belle meets Sexy Irishman with a panty melting brogue...🤤 Gotta love Finn. Can we say Book Boyfriend. Sorry, I have a weakness for the Irish.

Happy Reading 🤓
Meg K
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finn and Joey

Stupid Heats is a love at first sight sweet romance that I adored from beginning to end. Finn and Joey are great together and there is a lot of heat. This read was quick and fun. Definitely recommend it!
Nikkita
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun, sexy, quick read.

This is such a super fun, sexy short story. I just loved the character Joey she's witty, sweet and just down to earth. Throw in a super sexy Irishman and you have a steamy happily ever after.
Lynne Fredo
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Stupid Hearts

I didn't want to put this book down as I read how Joey and Finn fall in love with such mad passionate sex. As gorgeous as Finn is he's the perfect gentleman which Joey needs. I'd strongly recommend this fun and quick read to anyone,thank you Kristen Hope Mazzola!
Alicia Bookwhore
Those eyes, that voice, and Ohh my yes there is a piercing, oh and a dozer dog! Bring your wine, your towel and fav BoB.. because this novella will have you all worked up faster than the energizer bunny.
Heather Charles
Oct 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Loved this sexy,funny short read. This book gives you hope that the right person might be out there after all the other failed ones.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Brown Sugar: A Collection of Erotic Black Fiction
  • Hidden Falls (Knotted Roots, #1.5)
  • Husband Hunters
  • Unfinished Business
  • Forbidden Forever
  • Pointe of Passion (Dancer's Desire, #1)
  • Man Candy
  • Confused (Getting Inside of V, #2)
  • She Effin' Hates Me: A Love Story
  • Hourglass (Hourglass #1)
  • Relentless Rhythm (Tempest, #4; Black Cat Records, #7)
  • What Comes After Crazy
  • Everything I Shouldn't (Nashville Secrets, #2)
  • Tag Chaser (Chasers, #1)
  • Anywhere
  • Destroy Me (Destroy 2)
  • The Awesome Girl's Guide to Dating Extraordinary Men
  • Southern Rocker Chick (Southern Rockers, #2)
Bestselling author, Kristen Hope Mazzola, lives in the suburbs of Tampa soaking up the sunshine while watching hockey or football at beach bars. She writes contemporary romance ranging from steamy romantic comedy, angsty new adult, all the way to sports romance – with dirty bikers, hot military men, and swoon-worthy rockstars in between. A portion of her royalties goes to the Marcie Mazzola Founda ...more