Start by marking “Tweet Revenge” as Want to Read:
Tweet Revenge

Tweet Revenge

A new novel by International Amazon Best Seller Rickard B DeMille

Not all criminals are brought to justice.
Sometimes Justice must be brought to them.

The first victim preyed on young girls. Justice visited and he fell prey to African Painted Dogs in a Texas Wildlife Park.

The last victim killed her baby with heroin. Justice administered that same fate to her.

The other victim
Published November 21st 2014 by MacDonald, Barclay & Co.

To ask other readers questions about Tweet Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tweet Revenge

Shelby *trains flying monkeys*
Dec 23, 2014 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, netgalley, read-2015

I thought I would start the new year and not dnf any books. I lied. That's ok though, because I said I would eat better too.

This book has a good premise. Dawn is a new FBI agent that had been previously shot and almost killed when she tried to stop a armed robbery. She originally planned on being a doctor but her dad was an FBI agent that has gone missed/believed dead in the line of duty. So she has some personal demons.
She could have been an awesome character. She is a black heroine surrounded
Cthulhu Down My Chimney 2Night
TWEET REVENGE is a delightfully convoluted, scary, Texas mystery, with an elusive and Narcissistic villain who believes in his own hype and manipulates social media to inflate his ego, and a complicated, "failed-hero" female protagonist, an FBI Special Agent with far too many investigative junkets of her own.
Nikki Lynn Vale
Nov 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a real down to earth thriller. The author does a great job leading us down a very winding path to catch a modern day killer.

The POV switches back and forth from the Killer – Justice and to Dawn. It was a bit confusing at the beginning but once I found their voice it flowed nicely. The social media part of the story is real creepy and so is Justice.

The fact the Dawn is an African-American is referenced many times. Unless it is going to show up in follow up books, I did not see the rele
Gerardo Delgadillo
Nov 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC ebook from Netgalley in exchange of an honest review.

A new Dawn for Justice. -- 4.75 out of 5 stars.

TWEET REVENGE is an excellent mystery, featuring unconventional FBI agent Dawn Johnson.

The serial killer known as Justice drives the FBI agents out of their minds. I mean, he tweets as he executes his victims. So gruesome, yet so intriguing. The man is a lunatic. But does he kill for the right or wrong reasons?

On the other hand, Dawn Johnson is the new kid in town. A kid who had
Ian Wood
Dec 20, 2014 rated it did not like it

Julie (Bookish.Intoxication)
I recieved this novel from NetGalley.

This novel was both good, and bad. It was cliche' to say the least and the killer is so predictable that I had them picked from the second chapter. However, the writing is clever and whitty.

A good read.
Pat Phillips
Nov 03, 2016
Helen Parish
rated it did not like it
Dec 13, 2018
Nov 06, 2014
Roy Jeffords
Nov 06, 2014
Rickard DeMille
Nov 10, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
finecat