Start by marking “The Light You Cannot Touch” as Want to Read:
The Light You Cannot Touch

The Light You Cannot Touch

"THE LIGHT YOU CANNOT TOUCH is raw, wild, surprising, unafraid, and spry with flares of unforgettable brilliance." --Savannah Thorne, executive director of Balkan Press and managing editor of Conclave: A Journal of Character.

"Erin York leaves no doubt that she's a writer of heart and vitality in these moving poems. She's one to watch, one to listen for when you need poetr
Published November 5th 2014 by Puff Puff Press

To ask other readers questions about The Light You Cannot Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Light You Cannot Touch

Start your review of The Light You Cannot Touch
Amanda Doty
Dec 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Wow. I've never been a poetry person, excusing some teenage angst that's best left in the past. But this book is fantastic. To be 100% honest, the author is one of my very best friends, and one of the few who have read the poetry I mentioned above. It has always been our dream to publish our own work, but Erin is the one who has managed it. And this book is truly fantastic. I could not be more proud to call her my friend, and I could not love this book more. Her words hold so much meaning, she u ...more
Chelcee Williams
Don't just read it, take it in

I have never had so many bookmarks in anything I've read on my kindle. This is a beautiful collection of poetry that you read and immediately feel some kind of emotion, either the author's or your own.
Jessica Therrien
Sep 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Moving and vivid. Erin York is a true poet who understands the art and power of words.
Tamara Grantham
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow.

Just ponder on that a minute.

Wow.

When my friend, Erin York, asked me to read/review her book of poetry, I immediately agreed. I've read her writing before and I always been impressed by her unique storytelling and vivid imagination. I am not an avid reader of poetry, but I have always enjoyed it. To be honest, I think poetry is the simplest, yet most profound way to expressions emotions.Erin York exceeded my expectations in The Light You Cannot Touch.
Ashley
Sep 26, 2015
Vivek
Sep 30, 2017
Erin
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
jessica
Marie
Dec 12, 2018
Christine
Dec 23, 2014
LGBT. Writer. Editor. Dreamer. Survivor. Poet. Lover.

I believe in second chances.

Winner of the 2017 Author's Circle Novel of Excellence award for THE LIGHT YOU CANNOT TOUCH.

For more information about me, please visit my website listed above!