Start by marking “Marina” as Want to Read:
Marina

Marina

(Naughty Nookie #2)

Marina Denison causes more havoc than a tropical storm. Her life is complicated, so complex she's become a danger to herself and those close to her.
Nate Conroy is the man to tame Marina, because if anyone needs de-bratting, it's Ms. Denison. His methods are unique and are a revelation for Marina. Through him, she comes to terms with a side of her nature she didn't realize
Published 2014 (first published December 13th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Marina, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marina

Simone Walker
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this on the back of Mona, and all I'll say is: When is Eddie's book coming out!!
I want more!
Marina couldn't be more different to Mona, and I loved how Serena created three friends who are all so complex.
I loved Nate. What a corker! The domestic discipline was new for me. I've read some BDSM but this felt far stricter, because it was discipline within the home, so pretty constant. Not sure it's for me but made for a scorching read.
Definite 5 stars.
And, where's Eddie's book?!
Greebo Nauenburg
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Glowing Stars!

Wow. Just...just wow.
What to say about Marina? One of my favorite catchphrases is, "I can't even", and with this book, I truly mean that. This book is EPIC. I don't even know where to start because I don't want to give away any spoilers.

A quick rundown, though. Marina leads a secret life that nobody knows about....not her best friends, not her lover, not her one remaining family member...nobody. When that life is threatened in a violent way, she decides to move back to the ranc
Jennifer Lessard
I enjoyed this story even more than Mona's story. Marina had a "secret" life that she kept from her family, her lover and even from her closest of friends, for fear that they would be ashamed of her and disown her. But Marina's reason for living this life, made sense to her and those that she employed. She was doing it all for the right reasons in her mind. But her family and loved ones may not see it that way, nor would society likely agree. When the time comes that she needs to close down her ...more
Jennifer Lessard
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cally
Jul 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
We met Marina in the first book and comes across as a well organized woman but that couldn't b further from the truth.

Marina has been with Nate for years and Hate realises that that he knows what Marina needs more than she does and decides to displicing her by spanking her. At first Marina just plays along with Nate secretly loving the feeling that she feels being Nate's sub.

This leads to some red hot sex for her but she is desperate for the big release but realises she won't get this until Nate
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
This book was better then Mona! More wicked, sensual, sexy...how can that be? Easy, Miss Akeroyd know how to write, with juicy sex scenes, memorable characters, and a plot that can capture a reader's attention and KEEP it till the last page. I am DEFINITELY considering myself a fan of Serena Akeroyd now.
Elizabeth Robbins
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SMOKING hot! I thought Mona's story was spicy, but Marina's just blew me out of the water! I can't wait for Eddie's story! A strong woman, and an even stronger man... Just, wow. This is the first time I've read books by this author, but it won't be the last!
Phyllis Forster
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Saw this pop up on my newsfeed and remembered it from when the books came in parts. Definite 5 star. Nate was definitely a memorable hero! And Marina had some sass to her.
Recommended.
Sonia Phillips
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book back when it was set into different parts.
Fab story. Unusual setting, and the sex was redhot!
Linda
Oct 20, 2018
Jo
Sep 13, 2015
Serena Akeroyd
Dec 12, 2013 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jeremie
Aug 10, 2016
Feb 24, 2017
Beth
Nov 01, 2017
Serena Akeroyd is a romanceaholic. She won’t touch a book unless she knows there’s a happy ever after at the end of it. Pathetic as it may be, because of this addiction, Serena decided to craft her own tales, stories that suit her voracious need for raunchy romance. After all, a love story ain’t a lurve story without a bit of raunch!
A citizen of the world, Serena is a nomad at heart, and her novel

Naughty Nookie (3 books)
  • Mona
  • Edwina (Naughty Nookie #3)