Start by marking “Seduction and Surrender (Reckless, #2)” as Want to Read:
Seduction and Surrender (Reckless, #2)

Seduction and Surrender (Reckless #2)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  392 Ratings  ·  38 Reviews
From the peaks of erotic ecstacy—to the point of no return . . .

Power. Passion. Pleasure beyond imagining. Billionaire playboy Rafe Contini offers all this—and more—to the beautiful Nicole Parrish, a young American traveler with a taste for adventure that matches his own. From the private yachts of Monte Carlo to the palatial estates of Geneva to the glittering penthouses
Paperback, US edition, 432 pages
Published December 1st 2015 by Forever

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Gibbs Reckless 2 Title by SueBee_zpsq8l7el9e.jpg
 photo re2 story xB by sb_zpslxftqu7a.gif
 photo re2 stat10 xBQ by sb 2_zpsu4fyleyh.gif
★★★★★! Reckless series, book 2 of 2. The fuckfest continues as grad student is swept off her feet by Rafe Contini while he tries to hide a threat to his life!

“Smart, legendary billionaire with a legendary dick. Hell, I’m willing to be agreeable for access to your inked magnificence.”

The Reckless duet is using different Publishers for the US and the UK, hence the different covers and titles. Books must be read in order:
Book 1: Power and Possession (Reckless, #1) by C.C. Gibbs Pushing the Limits (Reckless, #1) by C.C. Gibbs
Power & Possession (US) / Pushing the Limits (UK)
Book 2
Eliza

Title: Breaking the Limits/ Seduction & Surrender
Series: Reckless, #2
Author: C.C. Gibbs
Release date: 3rd Sept, 2015 in UK (1st Dec in US)
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo C5769A13-C1F0-4A35-AD3B-3B5E2C32BC07_zpszzhcinp9.jpg

C.C. Gibbs is two for two when it comes to her commanding Heroes. First Dominic Knight, and now Rafe Contini. It’s a wonder there is enough space for them to both roam the earth.

At first glance Rafe is the quintessential Playboy. It’s impossible not to be attracted to the confidence he exhumes. Youn
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*4 Nutella Foreplay jars*

Sigh, Rafe is the man responsible for all my late night Googleing the tortuous trolling of finding special kind of pictures & gifs. For strictly educational purposes of course and purpose is something Nicole & Rafe are about to witness

Book two kicks off with Nicole being in the constant Dilemma that she is in. Yes or No, Today maybe Tomorrow, North or East, that's the constant head space she's in but will our Damsel Diva figure it out before it's too late

"Cas
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from publisher via Netgalley*

4.5 ★

Sooo, sooo, sooo happy I got to read this continuation of Rafe and Nicole’s story! Yes!

With the way the 1st book ended, some things occurred that could potentially put their lives in danger. It needs Rafe’s full attention and couldn’t really afford any distraction in the shape of Nicole, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

I’ll tell you now that I'm a fan, for certain! To be fair, I think some things that may not work for some because of cert
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Review to come......where was the epilogue???
Cem73
To be honest i never warmed up with the characters .
I don't know , but the way CC Gibbs describes the wealthiest's life just don't make me dream. They are so superficial.
Even the sex scenes are superficial to me because they are described clinically. I never felt any sensuality, any romance between Rafe and Nicole because all they express is lust and arrogance .
How the story ends amplified my feelings. SO NOT ROMANTIC. But apparently there will be an extented epilogue so wait and see if i will
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
This was an interesting book to get into. I didn't realize that it was part of a series and in that aspect I was a bit at a disadvantage. While it's easy to grasp the concept of the book I think a lot of the character development was done in the first book. You actually meet and see how the two main characters met and got together.

With that said, I really enjoyed Rafe, the main squeeze, in this story. I love how he dealt with and cared for Nicole. While not always forthcoming with every secret,
Janee
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty talk

So I got a little confused with dialogue. It seemed to me, in the sex scene, that the dirty talk was to so much dirty talk. Maybe I'm making it more than it needs to be. I still loved the book.
Jackie Wright
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review
I was given this book through NetGalley for a honest review
C.C Gibbs has given us yet another powerful man first we had Dominic Knight and now we have Rafe Conti and this book starts right where Power and Possession (Reckless #1) finished but I do believe you would still enjoy this book even if you haven't read book 1.
Rafe is like no other man Nicole Parrish has ever been involved with he is sexy, strong and commanding, the only man who comes close to him is her uncle Dominic and he
Queen Bee
Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
FOUR Stars- I received an ARC for an honest review of Seduction and Surrender (Reckless #2) by C.C. Gibbs

A continuation of Rafe and Nicole's story, while the sex scenes were not as dark they were certainly more intense. Each character had to deal with the new emotions they were feeling for one another as well as cope with jealousy. This story had a lot of danger and excitement due to an enemy and less about Nicole and Rafe's interaction. The plot was good, the ending terrific, but now I wonder i
Sonya
I've read a few bad books......but this was by far the worst book or series I've read to date! What was C.C. Gibbs thinking???? This was so immature and had no chemistry what so ever! Ugh..I'm so frustrated!!!!! Horrible! I don't know how it got 5 stars from anyone, especially if you've read the All or Nothing series which was absolutely amazing...welp that's all folks! This book seriously was bad....just bad!!!!!! It was all over the place like the first book and the plot.....what was that???? ...more
Sandra
Dec 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: library
There is just something I love about C.C Gibbs alphas. They are arrogant, possessive and once they figure out they have the one they are loyal. The heroines are equally as strong and give back as good as they get. Excited that this wasn't the end for Rafe and Nicole. Also if you are a fan of Dominic and Kate you'll love the appearance they make at the "family" party. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.
Emon
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Knight's Mistress Series (also known as All or Nothing Series) because of the story build up by C.C.Gibbs kept me restless, squirming and have emotional breakdown along how the characters are feeling.

Hence why I listened to the Reckless Series as it is an extend of the previous series where the main character; Nicole (Dominic's niece) is the star along with the hotshot billionaire Rafe (Dominic's ex-business partner's son) got tangled together.

Their story is beautifully written but it
Connlou Ross
May 29, 2017 rated it did not like it
(2016) An adult romance. The part that was exciting was when Rafe and his security protect themselves against the advancement of his enemies. In the process things go wrong and people get hurt or killed. The Contini family live a very luxurious life style and very powerful. Not much to say. If you like racy adult romance...this is for you.
Sandra
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, and fantastic reading.
Lisette
Mar 20, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
What a great read. To think if it wasn't for goodreads free give away I wouldn't have read a good book.
Ilana
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Title: Seduction and Surrender
Author: CC Gibbs
Publisher/Year: Grand Central Publishing 3/1/16
Length: 416 pages
Series: Reckless #2

Overview

From the peaks of erotic ecstasy--to the point of no return . . .

Power. Passion. Pleasure beyond imagining. Billionaire playboy Rafe Contini offers all this--and more--to the beautiful Nicole Parrish, a young American traveler with a taste for adventure that matches his own. From the private yachts of Monte Carlo to the palatial estates of Geneva to the glitter
Shirley Frances
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it

After events in the previous book, Rafe and Nicole relocate to gather their resources and continue their two week arrangement. Although burdened to fight the threat and surrounded by his men, Rafe's determined to make the most of his time with Nicole. It seems he can't get enough of her and Nicole appears to feel the same way. But as the danger moves in closer and their time comes to a close, can Rafe and Nicole make something more of their time together?

After reading Power and Posses
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 4 Story 4

There is a recurring trope of late: the lavish lifestyles of the rich and famous with the women who are befuddled and bedazzled by it all. C.C. Gibbs takes those elements and makes me actually CARE about the characters, even if this was something I would generally steer away from. The second in her reckless series, initially I felt like I had jumped into the deep end without floaties, but this soon resolved with my interest in the characters
Itsy Bitsy Book Bits
This author is a new author to me. I have not read anything before by the author. I thought the book was good. Being it is book 2 in a series, I'm assuming it would be easier if you read book 1 Power and Possession first. It's not needed but would probably be best if you did. I haven't read book 1 so it took a while for me to get into it and to really understand exactly what was going on.

Rafe Contini is the billionaire CEO of Contini Pharmaceutical s and the biggest playboy that has had more wo
Mile High KINK Book Club
I took the recommendation that Seduction and Surrender can be enjoyed as a standalone however it’s book #2 in the Reckless series. This is a first for me. I usually don’t jump into a series because it may leave you confuse. Please read Power and Possession first to fully enjoy Rafe and Nicole’s story.
Rafe Contini is gorgeous alpha CEO billionaire of Contini Pharmaceuticals. Nicole, a grad student is his girlfriend, which is uncommon for the ultimate playboy.
The story takes place on a secluded
Mary Strunk
This is book two in the series and I didn't read book one. I don't believe you have to read book one but if you want more of how Rafe & Nicole met then you are better off reading the first book. Even thou this is the first book that I have read by the author, I wasn't disappointed. The author did a great job on getting you hooked within the first few pages.

Rafe is billionaire and CEO of Contini Pharmaceuticals. He is one bad boy, alpha, dominant man and loves control in the bedroom. He take
Judy
Nov 27, 2015 rated it liked it

I've not read anything by C.C. Gibbs before and was excited when I got the chance to read a "new to me" author.

I understand this isn't the first book of this series, maybe that's why I felt so confused and lost at the beginning.

Rafe Contini is a billionaire playboy who tends to enjoy control in the bedroom! He's flown Nicole to his private island on his private jet. Rafe is CEO of Contini Pharmaceuticals.

Rafe came to the island to seek sanctuary before confronting his enemy Zou Yao, wh
Melody
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really liked this story. First, I experienced it via Audiobook and the narrator was good.

Rafe and Nicole. So, this picks up right where book one ended. Their reluctance to acknowledge their feelings is endearing. Nicole is more bitchy than brazen but it does mellow throughout this book and reading both characters POV helps to accept the growth on both sides. This story mixes in alot of intrigue and outside drama...keeps it interesting and engaging....I am not opposed to SEX, but the entangled
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
FOUR Stars!

Julie
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 of Rafe and Nicole's story. This book was even better than the first one. I had issues with Nicole's attitude in the first book, but she changed so much by the time book two comes around! I love her and Rafe's chemistry and I completely devoured this book in a day! Such a great series and would so highly recommend them. CC Gibbs is a story magician and I hope there is a book three for these two!
Emma bramley
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
this is the second book in the series and I hadn't read the first. this was a fantastic read, I really loved the story line and the characters were fantastic. this story line contains many different parts, suspenseful bits, very steamy hot scenes mixed with some danger makes this a brilliant read.
highly recommended
Anthonia
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story about Rafe and Nicole's. This is a great addition to this book from this author. In this book Nicole changes through the story and the chemistry between her and Rafe heats up in a word. Considering how much of a playboy Rafe truly is and everyone thinks Nicole is a passing fling. Very much i enjoyed hoe Rafe showed them all what he was about. A must read
Brandi
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Sweet!

I loved this story and I loved the ending even more. I enjoyed both Rafe's and Nichole's characters. The plot was dramatic and the love story was hot and steamy. I definitely recommend this series.
Grace
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
After the last book I read, I needed something lighter and fun. Usually I enjoy Susan Johnson, but not so much this time. There wasn't any tension or chemistry between the main haracters, and the subplot was awful. .
  • Into the Blue (Wild Aces, #2)
  • A Bloody Kingdom (Ruthless People, #4)
  • Right Next Door
  • The Token 9: Chet Sinclair (The Token, #9)
  • Becoming His Muse - Part 3 (Becoming His Muse, #3)
  • Compulsion
  • His to Possess (His to Possess, #1-6)
  • Rule (Corruption, #3)
  • Beautifully Decadent (Beautifully Damaged, #3)
  • Pitching for Amalie (Men of Baseball #1)
  • Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)
  • Her Secret Lover (What Happens In Vegas, #11)
  • Sinclair (Acquisition, #0.5)
  • Pawn - Volume 2 (Pawn, #2)
  • Determined: To Love (Determined Trilogy, #2)
  • Confessions of a Litigation God (Legal Affairs, #2)
  • Her Only Desire (Sultry Summer Nights, #1)
NYTimes Bestselling Author from the Midwest.

She is using different Publishers for North American and international distribution, hence different covers and titles.

Nicole & Rafe in the Reckless Series:
BOOK 1
Now available
Pushing the Limits (International)/ Power and Possession (North America)

BOOK 2
COMING SOON
Breaking the Limits (International) Available Sept 3/ Seduction and Surrender (Nort
More about C.C. Gibbs

Reckless (2 books)
  • Power and Possession (Reckless, #1)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)