Start by marking “Cravings (Alpha City, #2)” as Want to Read:
Cravings (Alpha City, #2)

Cravings

(Alpha City #2)

Zoey Malone has it all. Her best friend is now her sister in law, and her partner in a new and thriving business, she’s treated like a princess by the members of her pack, and she’s found the man she wants to give her heart to in Kayden Lynn, Alpha of the Panther Pride. When business takes her to sunny Las Vegas and puts her in the path of Alpha wolf Johnny Ringo; she has ...more
Published November 3rd 2014 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Cravings, please sign up.
Bryce Evans I'm working on it hun. Hopefully at the end of January. Thank you for responding. Bryce Evans

Emily
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Zoey Malone has always known she was in love with Alpha of the Panther Pride Kayden Lynn, she only wished he returned the feelings. It takes Zoey traveling to Las Vegas and meeting with Alpha Johnny Ringo for Kayden to wisen up and realize he is about to lose his true mate to another. It should be a smooth transition with mates but someone from the past is determined to keep them apart and Zoey's life is in danger.

Very good story. I thought Kayden was an intriguing alpha because he just didn't c
Sonia
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second in series,i think they should be read in order to get the background. Lots of shifter alpha's living with their packs in one big city.Good storyline,hot love scenes,traitors among the packs, evil witches with a dragon thrown in.
John Piper
May 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favorites
Love the series!
Jennifer Turner
I have really no good words to say about this book but I will do my best to give a good review, first off let me say I suck when it comes to punctuation and grammar so I don't claim to know it all but when I catch a mistake you know it's bad! (LOL) This story is about Zoey and Kayden Lynn I have many major issues with all the three books I've read of this series and I will be revealing some spoilers so if you plan on reading all the these please do not read any farther!!!!

1. Rinse and Repeat the
Debbie
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Independent Reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock.

This is the second book in the Alpha City series, and I have not read the first. I'll go into that more in a mo, but I think it would have helped me if I had done.

Zoey has had a crush on Jayden, the Panther Alpha in the city for, well, forever. And it appears the feeling is mutual, but Jayden's father made some pretty clear wishes before he left, and that was that Jayden mate within his own clan. Which meant Zoey was off limits, b
T.M. Payne
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Book: Cravings (Alpha City #2)
Author: Bryce Evans
Publication Date: 11/3/2014
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
Book 2 finds us with Zoey' story and what a story this is. Zoey has loved Kayden the panther shifter all her life. Kayden is her brothers’ best friend. She does not have a clue as to why Kayden is keeping her at arms length but she finally decides to move on if she can. She goes off to Vegas to meet up with an Alpha concerning a game he wants built by her
Book Junky Girls
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
All Zoey ever wanted was Kayden, but he has ignored her for years and it's time to move on from her childhood crush. Going to Vegas to meet her client, an Alpha Wolf, things are finally looking up for her when he lavishes her with attention.

Kayden is an idiot he knows it and it's time for him to finally tell Zoey how he feels before it's too late. Or is it already?

Their love life is one piece of the crazy puzzle they are trying to firgure out, but when the evil witch come after Zoey again and a
Ana
Dec 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was gifted this book by the author Bryce Evans for an honest review.

Wow, it was great reading Zoeys story.

I read the first book and Zoey has come such a long way from her college years.. From being the shy bullied girl to a strong successful and very sure of herself young woman.
London her BFF and her brother Ryder's mate, taught her to fight and stand up for herself and that is exactly what she did

Zoey and London have made a success of their business in Alpha City, but now Zoey has another pro
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads Review:

DAMN!! ANOTHER PASSIONATE, SEXY, STUBBORN PARANORMAL ROMANCE THAT I DID NOT WANT TO END STORY BY BRYCE EVANS!! I was SO excited to read Zoey's story, especially after reading Obsessions! I really liked Zoey and her wonderfully sprite personality. And I was very interested in Kayden's cool, calm personality and I couldn't wait to see how these two would turn out.

I was not disappointed in the least either. I loved the dark undertones of this paranormal series. I know
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
We're back in Alpha City, and now it's Zoey's turn!

Zoey is the sister of Ryder Malone, Alpha of the werewolves. She's been picked on all her life, and now has so little self confidence that until London helped her she just took what the bullies dished out. Now she's home and running her own business, but she still can't seem to catch Kayden Lynn's eye.

Kayden is the alpha of the panther pride and has been raised he must mate within his species. But his love for Zoey prevents him from looking to
Susan
Jul 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this story line in this series! Now, each book in the Alpha City series can be read as a standalone, but I, personally, think it's much more enjoyable in book order. Take myself, for example, I read Book 3 - Choices - first, then read the other two.

I was thrilled at the idea of Zoey and Kayden together. But more than once, I wanted to reach inside this book and slap some sense into Kayden. Loved the introduction of some of the new(er) characters. (Although Claudia and Jamal need a VERY pai
Stacy Jordet
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Zoey has loved Kayden forever. Seeing her best friend find her mate makes Zoey crave the same thing. While she knows she should move on, her heart only wants Kayden. Between meeting another alpha who wants her and threats at home, what’s a girl to do?

I liked this book. I liked watching Zoey and Kayden’s push/pull. Though I will admit, Kayden did irritated me a few times. This is the type of creative genius I would expect from a Bryce Evans book. Even when your hero is driving you crazy, you stil
Bobbi
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Zoey and Kayden are the perfect match if only they would see it for themselves. Even after Zoey proving herself to herself in book 1 Obsessions she is still skittish and shy but strong with her business sense. Kayden can be infuriating but lovable and hot. With this story there is a couple new elements that make the story come alive and really grab my attention. Still based in Alpha City with more shifters and witches moving in making it seem like chaos for a while. Kayden is strong and a good l ...more
Liesbeth
Feb 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this story when I.read the first one I was hooked too read what's the rest about.I like Zoey she's in love for years for Kayden Lynn Alpha of the panter pride and best friend of her brother but she thinks Kayden sees her as the little sister from his friend when she is going to Las Vegas and heard that she had a business appointment with another hot Alpha hè follows her after a hot night hè misunderstand Zoey and breaks her heart when she's in danger hè follows his heart and try too prote ...more
Beverly Crandall
This story has it all. So many twists and turns keeps you turning pages till you realize you've finished it in one sitting. Zoey starts off as a women who is desperately trying to overcome years of self doubt while dealing with the ever present love she has for the stubborn Kayden. It's only when Kayden realizes he needs to act on his feelings for Zoey or risk losing her that things start to come together for the two. Add a dash of crazy witches and a sprinkle of strong alphas and you end up wit ...more
Rebecca Warner
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alpha City is an amazing series

Zoey has always loved Kayden but lacked the self-esteem to reach for her love and mate. Kayden's father preached mate within the pack, not with outsiders. Can Zoey and Kayden find it within themselves to be mated or is their relationship doomed from the start? And let's not forget the black witch Claudia who has vowed to take over Alpha City. What new trouble will she and her coven cause? Who lives and who dies -read the book to find out.
Mary Ebert
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where obsession was fun and sexy with a hint of spooky This was scarey sexy and funny but scarey first. the STUFFING IS HITTING THE FAN. Yes it's funny as hell,sexy as hell and as with all of mrs evens books there will be moments where your going to throw the book down stomp around your house yelling at people who dont exist.
Jessica
Aug 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Again, really like the story but this book seemed like it had too much going on. I felt that either it should have been longer or some of the side plots and characters should have been in a separate book. There were also many grammatical errors, less than the first book, but still enough to annoy. However, I did start book #3 because like I said, I am really enjoying the story.
Lee Ann
Dec 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

This is book two, so much happens in this book, it does sort of leave a cliffhanger so you need to go on to book three, this was well done, the story continues to weave. The danger to Alpha city is immense. Loved the action and suspense in this story. I am anxious to read the next book. Zoey and Kayden, love is a beautiful thing.
Kattz
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

I loved this story. The characters are very well developed. The sexual chemistry between the characters is great and well written. There is some graphic violence in this story. This story will make you laugh and cry. I hoping there is another soon and she didn't end this series With the huge cliffhanger that it is now.
Debbie
Nov 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sorry no spoilers.... I really enjoyed Cravings. It kept me on the edge of my seat through the whole book. Cravings was a great read. I would recommend to anyone. I can't wait for the next book in the series. :) Happy Reading :)
Kathy Harrington
Aug 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked it but... people just dropped out of the story. The Las Vegas Alpha... here one chapter, gone the next. Zoey's friend from work. He was mentioned in 1 sentence. If you are putting them into the story.. at least give them an exit. Otherwise, a good story.
Gloria
Oct 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Blown Away

I love a story that keeps you guessing. That makes you want and need to continue to turn the pages to continue the book. I read this book almost with no stops. I can't wait to see what next book brings.
Janka
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't wait for this book to come out, and boy it was worth the wait. The whole story surprised me, so many twists and turns kept me on my toes and I couldn't put the book down. Again Bryce Evans proved that she is an amazing writer and I cannot wait for book 3.

D Thomas
Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Though I should have seen it coming, in one form or another. *sniff sniff*

It is going to drive me nuts waiting for the next book.
Jennifer Leggett
Cravings

I feel that this series is filled with many exciting aspects and it always leaves room for more and there is never a let down. Can't wait for the next book.
Lory
Jan 24, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book it really grabbed my attention from beginning to end Who doesn't love a alpha man throw in little bit of jealousy to the mix can't wait for the next book to come out.
Heather Hungate-Brown
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I could not put it down. I loved the characters. It has everything in it. I can't wait until the next book.
Pamela Huggins
Aug 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great read!!

This book had a little bit of everything. Romance, suspense, and broke my heart in one place. So happy Zoey and Kayden are mated. Can't wait to read the next book!
Tez
rated it it was ok
Aug 02, 2016

• Jordan's Misunderstanding (Denver Pack, #8)
  • Finding Our Way
  • Warrior (Wolves of Angels Rest, #4)
  • Alpha's Truth (Fallen Alpha, #2)
  • When Lightning Strikes (Credence Curse, #2)
  • Two for Protection (Alaskan Tigers, #7)
  • At Any Cost (TREX #2; Nassd Counter-Terrorist Agency #1)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Rescued? by the Wolf (Riverford Shifters Book 3)
  • Claimed by the Wolf Kings (Sexy BBW Pagan Holidays, #1)
  • First Bite
  • Captured & Seduced (House Of The Cat, #1)
  • Fire in the Smokies (Durham Wolves, #2)
  • Desert Wolf (The Wolves of Twin Moon Ranch, #1.1)
  • Waking Sarah (Vegas Mates, #3)
Bryce is a mother, a writer, and a wife who loves to escape to the world she built in the Ashland Pack. She burst onto the publishing scene with a hit in The Trinity. She loves writing and talking to people who have the same tastes as she does.

I'm a wife to a great hubby and mother to three beautiful children. I love to read books and write about places that come together in my head. I try to wri

Alpha City (5 books)
  • Obsessions (Alpha City, #1)
  • Choices (Alpha City #3)
  • Seductions (Alpha City #4)
  • Temptations (Alpha City #5)