Start by marking “What We'll Leave Behind (Thirty-Eight, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
What We'll Leave Behind (Thirty-Eight, #2.5)

What We'll Leave Behind

(Thirty-Eight #2.5)

One chance meeting on a white beach in Thailand would set their story in stone.

Eighteen and fresh out of high school, Stevie Appleton is about to embark on a form of freedom she has never known. When offered the chance to go to Thailand to celebrate the end of high school, she takes it. What she doesn’t know is that saying yes would lead to meeting him.

Having just finished
Published June 23rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about What We'll Leave Behind, please sign up.
Len Webster Hi!

Hi!

The Left Behind series is a spin-off series within the Thirty-Eigth series. However, overall it is called the Thirty-Eigth series. The reading order of these books are as following:

Thirty-Eight Days #1 (Noel and Clara).
Thirty-Eight Reasons #2 (Noel and Clara - Not a standalone, must read Thirty-Eight Days first).
What We'll Leave Behind #2.5 (Stevie and Julian, prequel novella on how they met.)
What You Left Behind #3 (Stevie and Julian. Can be read as a standalone but it is highly recommended you read their prequel first.)
All We Have #4 (Coming soon).

You can start the series from Stevie and Julian's books if you'd like to skip Noel and Clara :)

Hope this helps.

Happy reading! (less)

Natasha Rowlin
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
WWLB gives us an insight into a week in Thailand, where two strangers meet and fall for each other. Julian Moors is celebrating the end of his university degree while Stevie Appleton has come to relax after finishing high school. They’re both looking to relax, but aren’t quite prepared for each other.

I loved this book - for me it highlighted a moment often wondered about ever since first meeting these characters in the earlier Thirty-Eight books. I love seeing a different Stevie and a different
Kimberley
Nov 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Seeing Stephanie hurt during Thirty Eight Days and Thirty Eight Reasons made me wonder what happened in Thailand. How two characters meet and fall in love is sometimes downplayed but this book is completely dedicated to how they met and how they fell in love and it is breathtakingly beautiful. The emotions from characters were strong and it pulled me in. It showed that the resistance and the vulnerability of falling in love. They fell hard and that week in Thailand was sheer bliss. Words cannot ...more
Jaycee Ford
Mar 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WHAT WE'LL LEAVE BEHIND is an amazing prequel written by Len Webster. I wouldn't expect anything less from this author.

Steve and Julian lead separate lives and meet in a foreign land. Everything you'd hope to expect in a first love is brilliantly written with all of the butterflies included. Even with a permanent marking to seal their quick devotion, it isn't enough to keep the evil of doubt away. Thankfully, it's just the prequel.
Eunice Lan
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The moment Julian spotted a beautiful love a beautiful bond reading To Kill a Mockingbird in the beach he felt captivated and new he had to get her know more. He wanted to know what was the story behind this girl. Stevie was having a break from school and went to Thailand with some friends, as her friends find plans of their own, and now she was alone at the beach, reading a book when a stranger approach to her.

The attraction and chemistry was obvious since the beginning, and with a promise to p
Megan
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This tale was absolutely gorgeous. The beautiful connection that Julian and Stevie has is out of this world perfect! Their cheekiness, longing, sweetness and once in a lifetime connection had me hooked. This was so much more than a holiday romance and I loved ever second of it. Well, except for that ending that made me want to scream and cry. Luckily I know it was just the prequel for more and I'm diving straight into the next book! What an excellent novella!
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOOOOOOW! I simply adored this book and I can not wait to read the next one. I loved the well defined characters and the fun and romantic storyline. The two lead characters were fun to read and to watch as they crossed the friend line and fall in love. Needless to say, I couldn't stand the ending, BUT...there is the next book to pick up where this one left off.

I highly recommend this book to everyone!
nicandbooks
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Perfect holiday romance which leaves me wanting more

I have been curious about Stevie and Julia’s love story ever since I read With The First/Last Goodbye but once I read Thirty-Eight Days and Thirty-Eight Reasons I was desperate to discover what happened between these two. I loved that in the first two books of this series that Stevie and Julian appear separately and never happen to meet. Clearly it’s building up to book 3 (as What We’ll Leave Behind is classed as book 2.5 and a prequel) and I’
Tricia Ann
3.5 - 4.

Better than the first two books. There was some angst, some edge to this one that the first two in the series lacked but desperately needed.

Julian and Stevie fall madly in love with each other, leaving them making promises for an eternity that is yet to come to pass.
Leeann Van Rensburg
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 for me!!!
Areej Ashraf
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC of WWLB in exchange for an honest review.

What We'll Leave Behind is the first book in the Left Behind series, a spin-off of the Thirty-Eight series by Len Webster. In this book, we get an in-depth view of Stevie Appleton and Julian Moors's perspectives, unlike the scratch of the surface we got to see in the original series. Basically, Stephanie suddenly found herself in Thailand for the summer in replacement for a friend. There, she meets Julian; an extraordinary man with an u
Tiana
Aug 13, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the humour and the easy-going writing style. The plot and the connection between Julian and Stevie was quite cliche and full of cheese, but it wasn't entirely in a bad way. However, this was another case of building up the sexual tension to a point where a sex scene is inevitable, and yet when the sex finally came around, it was brief and lacked intensity. The emotion was there in a sense, but I felt it could have been more so. I suppose I felt cheated in a way, because the author put ...more
Leanne
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance lovers!
"J'aime ce moment avec vous. C'est la perfection."

This was the first time I read something written by Len Webster, and I am not a romance lover at all, but God did this book give me feels and the urge to eat a whole packet of Snickers.

Len has a beautiful way of penning down words that bleed into your soul and make them stay with you forever. Sentences like -

"Whenever you're lost Stephanie, just look into the sky and the stars. They're your direction, and they're your hope and inspiration. The
Anna K
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Len Webster outdid herself again. 5 amazing stars for Stevie and Julian’s love story.

No names, no past, just them and one week in Thailand. Shortly after they met sparks fly and they can’t deny their immediate connection.
Julian is funny and carefree. Stevie sweet, sexy and… a virgin.
What We’ll Leave Behind is an amazing story about how Stevie and Julian fell in love. It’s funny, emotional and heartbreaking.

Len Webster shows us that when you love somebody it doesn’t matter where you come from, w
Elida Åsland
Feb 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was very much looking forward to reading what really happened in Thailand. What could break two people, Julian and Stevie, so much, that their life was changed for ever?

I can relate to the fast pace of finding the one you want to be together with. It only took one week after meeting, before me and my boyfriend was a couple. (together for 6 years now). But this story took it even further. They met, and pretty much just became in love with each other right away. It was certainly an eventful weak
Noelle Beltz
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was spectacular in every way! I highly recommend this book and the Thirty-Eight series to anybody who loves wonderful romance novels.
Yasmin
Apr 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Pull of Destiny
  • Up All Night: A New Adult Collection
  • Driving Layne (Unspoken Truth, #1)
  • Husband Hunters
  • One Little White Lie
  • Give a Little (Summerhill, #7)
  • Another Chance
  • Diary of a Size 12
  • Fearless (Bird of Stone, #2)
  • With This Ring
  • Just a Little Promise (Just a Little, #4)
  • Love Finds You (Helena's Grove, #1)
  • From Me to You (The Lonely Hearts Club, #1.3)
  • Shadeland (The Ethereal Crossings, #1)
  • Silver Dawn (Wishes, #4.5)
  • Dragonfly Awakening (Love Bug, #2)
  • Him & Her Box Set (Him & Her, #1-2)
Len Webster is a romance-loving Melburnian with dreams of finding her version of 'The One.' But until that moment happens, she writes. Having just completed her BBusCom from Monash University, Len is now busy writing her next romance about how a boy met a girl, and how they fell completely and hopelessly in love.

Facebook: @lennwebster
Twitter: @lennwebster
Instagram: @lennwebster
Pinterest

Thirty-Eight (7 books)
  • Thirty-Eight Days (Thirty-Eight, #1)
  • Thirty-Eight Reasons (Thirty-Eight, #2)
  • What You Left Behind (Thirty-Eight, #3)
  • All We Have (Thirty-Eight, #4)
  • With The First Goodbye (Thirty-Eight, #5)
  • With The Last Goodbye (Thirty-Eight, #6)