Start by marking “Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength #1-3)

Three full length rock star novels in one limited edition set.

Love Evolution is a rock star romance based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.
After the death of her twin brother, nineteen year old guitar prodigy Avery Jones finds herself desperate, alone, and out of options. Hope arrives in the form of a job opening with Brutal Strength, one of the biggest rock bands out there.
Published November 6th 2014 (first published November 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Love Rock'ollection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Rock'ollection

Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Haven't read this series yet? What are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to dive into this Rock n' Roll romance. I can promise you will not get enough of these characters! Here is a snippet of my reviews for each book...

LOVE EVOLUTION: I adore a good book that gives us a bit of intrigue, even though we know it is going to have a happy ending. Fans of rock-n-roll and romantic comedies will fall for this sweet, page turning read. It kept my interest the whole time and had me wanting to pull
Brandee Price
Dec 27, 2014 Brandee Price rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars Overall**

I almost didn't re-read this one since I'd previously read it 2 years ago. I'm really glad I did. Mankin added in some details and an epilogue - those details added to any already great story.

Love Evolution is inspired by Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. That was originally part of the draw for me - I'm kind of a fan. :) Part of the premise from Shakespeare involves a girl posing as a boy. In this case, our girl is Avery Jones. She and her brother had been on the cusp of signing
Lisa Anthony
Nov 04, 2014 Lisa Anthony rated it it was amazing
This is a rocking collection of all three books in the Brutal Strength series. What a cool gift! A Rock and Roll romance series with a classic Shakespearian subtext put together into a modern day twist.
Love Evolution is the first in the series and it had been re-written and revitalized! Mankin took her original story and reinvented it as only an seasoned writer can do. If you loved Marcus and Avery as much as I did in the original book, just you wait because you will fall in love with them all
ضحى الحداد
These stories were cute except for the last book .. it was the worst
April Merriman
Nov 06, 2014 April Merriman rated it it was amazing
Love Evolution
5 Stars
The beginning of my love affair with Brutal Strength. Michelle Mankin captured my soul with her brilliantly written love story. The strength and depth to each of her characters flows right off of the pages. I was on the edge of my seat to see when Avery's true form come through and was not disappointed in the least. I'm looking forward to the rest of this rocking series!
Love Revolution
4 Stars
Fun and Feisty sisters take on the Black Cat Record scene. A great mixture of rock a
Lisa Anthony
Jan 05, 2015 Lisa Anthony rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Annie
Nov 21, 2014 Annie rated it really liked it
It's hard to review this title fairly. I read all of the Tempest books before the Brutal Strength series, but decided to read these since they are on KU and a crossover is next. I didn't like these as much as the Tempest novels, but I liked the "bad boy" edge because it was different from most other rock star romances. Regardless, the author does write well and the plots are interesting, so that's what I'm basing my rating on. Mankin always weaves an interesting backstory into her books, which i ...more
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Dec 15, 2014 Tracy Lundy-Munn rated it really liked it
Michelle Mankin did a fabulous job on this series. Loved that I waited for this series to be release as a set. The storylines were solid with lots of depth and emotion. The characters had amazing chemistry and were perfectly written. Looking for a solid read with lots of twists and turns then look no further than this series!!!
Rhonda Laws
Feb 05, 2016 Rhonda Laws rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rock gods

I really enjoyed reading this series. Ful of delicious rock God's, both good and bad. Family that stick with you and have faith in you. Then families that brake you in too. Groupies oh hello, they just bring it.
I had a lot of fun reading, give it shot you will love it.
Heidi R.
Nov 06, 2014 Heidi R. rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed this trilogy!
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
Full review to come!
Nikki
Nikki rated it did not like it
Nov 10, 2016
Bailey Kelly
Bailey Kelly rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2017
Anna O
Anna O rated it liked it
Feb 08, 2015
MJ
MJ rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Brenda Kuhfeldt rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Bronwin Maddalena
Bronwin Maddalena rated it it was amazing
Nov 25, 2015
Cortney
Cortney rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Middlethought
Middlethought rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2017
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2017
Yvonne
Yvonne rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2015
Romy
Romy rated it really liked it
May 22, 2017
Lynne Cuda
Lynne Cuda rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2014
Jennifer rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Judyann Hansen
Judyann Hansen rated it it was amazing
Oct 24, 2016
Suzie Strong
Suzie Strong rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2017
Krystle Glaudel
Krystle Glaudel rated it it was amazing
Feb 28, 2015
Jennifer Lawing
Jennifer Lawing rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2016
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Rock Stars. Romance. Redemption.
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
Things take a bit of an edgier, once upon a
More about Michelle Mankin...

Brutal Strength (3 books)
  • Love Evolution (Brutal Strength, #1; Black Cat Records, #1)
  • Love Revolution (Brutal Strength #2; Black Cat Records, #2)
  • Love Resolution (Brutal Strength, #3; Black Cat Records, #3)