Start by marking “Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength, #1-3)” as Want to Read:

Love Rock'ollection: The Brutal Strength Rock Star Trilogy - Books 1-3 (Brutal Strength #1-3)

4.32  ·  Rating Details  ·  25 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Three full length rock star novels in one limited edition set.

Love Evolution is a rock star romance based on Shakespeare's Twelfth Night.
After the death of her twin brother, nineteen year old guitar prodigy Avery Jones finds herself desperate, alone, and out of options. Hope arrives in the form of a job opening with Brutal Strength, one of the biggest rock bands out there.
Published November 6th 2014 (first published November 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Love Rock'ollection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Rock'ollection

Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Haven't read this series yet? What are you waiting for? Now is the perfect time to dive into this Rock n' Roll romance. I can promise you will not get enough of these characters! Here is a snippet of my reviews for each book...

LOVE EVOLUTION: I adore a good book that gives us a bit of intrigue, even though we know it is going to have a happy ending. Fans of rock-n-roll and romantic comedies will fall for this sweet, page turning read. It kept my interest the whole time and had me wanting to pull
Brandee Price
Dec 31, 2014 Brandee Price rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars Overall**

I almost didn't re-read this one since I'd previously read it 2 years ago. I'm really glad I did. Mankin added in some details and an epilogue - those details added to any already great story.

Love Evolution is inspired by Shakespeare's Twelfth Night. That was originally part of the draw for me - I'm kind of a fan. :) Part of the premise from Shakespeare involves a girl posing as a boy. In this case, our girl is Avery Jones. She and her brother had been on the cusp of signing
April Merriman
Nov 06, 2014 April Merriman rated it it was amazing
Love Evolution
5 Stars
The beginning of my love affair with Brutal Strength. Michelle Mankin captured my soul with her brilliantly written love story. The strength and depth to each of her characters flows right off of the pages. I was on the edge of my seat to see when Avery's true form come through and was not disappointed in the least. I'm looking forward to the rest of this rocking series!
Love Revolution
4 Stars
Fun and Feisty sisters take on the Black Cat Record scene. A great mixture of rock a
Lisa Anthony
Nov 05, 2014 Lisa Anthony rated it it was amazing
This is a rocking collection of all three books in the Brutal Strength series. What a cool gift! A Rock and Roll romance series with a classic Shakespearian subtext put together into a modern day twist.
Love Evolution is the first in the series and it had been re-written and revitalized! Mankin took her original story and reinvented it as only an seasoned writer can do. If you loved Marcus and Avery as much as I did in the original book, just you wait because you will fall in love with them all
Andrea Tate
Dec 05, 2014 Andrea Tate rated it really liked it
It's hard to review this title fairly. I read all of the Tempest books before the Brutal Strength series, but decided to read these since they are on KU and a crossover is next. I didn't like these as much as the Tempest novels, but I liked the "bad boy" edge because it was different from most other rock star romances. Regardless, the author does write well and the plots are interesting, so that's what I'm basing my rating on. Mankin always weaves an interesting backstory into her books, which i ...more
ضحى الحداد
These stories were cute except for the last book .. it was the worst
Lisa Anthony
Aug 20, 2015 Lisa Anthony rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Dec 17, 2014 Tracy Lundy-Munn rated it really liked it
Michelle Mankin did a fabulous job on this series. Loved that I waited for this series to be release as a set. The storylines were solid with lots of depth and emotion. The characters had amazing chemistry and were perfectly written. Looking for a solid read with lots of twists and turns then look no further than this series!!!
Heidi R.
Nov 07, 2014 Heidi R. rated it really liked it
Totally enjoyed this trilogy!
Samantha  Kurtz of Sammy's Book Obsession
Full review to come!
Sarah - Books to Breathe
Sarah - Books to Breathe marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2016
Sue Sparks
Sue Sparks marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Abn10009
Abn10009 marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Paris
Paris marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2016
Kelly Fields
Kelly Fields marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Brenda Kuhfeldt
Brenda Kuhfeldt rated it it was amazing
May 29, 2016
Brenda Knight
Brenda Knight marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Cortney
Cortney rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2016
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2016
Kymae
Kymae marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Donna
Donna added it
Jan 17, 2016
Sue Casey
Sue Casey rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2016
Jennifer Lawing
Jennifer Lawing rated it it was amazing
Jan 14, 2016
Leanne Smith
Leanne Smith marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Dec 31, 2015
Gretchen
Gretchen marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
MICHELLE MANKIN is the New York Times bestselling author of the Black Cat Records series of novels.
Rock Stars. Romance. Redemption.
Love Evolution, Love Revolution, and Love Resolution are a BRUTAL STRENGTH centered trilogy, combining the plot underpinnings of Shakespeare with the drama, excitement, and indisputable sexiness of the rock 'n roll industry.
Things take a bit of an edgier, once upon a
More about Michelle Mankin...

Brutal Strength (3 books)
  • Love Evolution (Brutal Strength, #1; Black Cat Records, #1)
  • Love Revolution (Brutal Strength #2; Black Cat Records, #2)
  • Love Resolution (Brutal Strength, #3; Black Cat Records, #3)