Start by marking “A Kiss for Colt (Kiss a Cowboy Series Book Two)” as Want to Read:
A Kiss for Colt (Kiss a Cowboy Series Book Two)

A Kiss for Colt

(Kiss A Cowboy #2)

Now Available!

"Colt isn't going to know what hit him," Luke Brennan teased when Colt first met Carly. That was the understatement of the year.

Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss…

Colt Brennan is a sweet, shy cowboy who has spent his life working the family ranch in Montana. He's never given a thought to doing anything different, until the vivacious Carly Stevens comes along and
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss for Colt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss for Colt

Start your review of A Kiss for Colt (Kiss a Cowboy Series Book Two)
Susan (The Book Bag)
I loved the first book in this series, Kiss a Cowboy and was super excited to get my hands on A Kiss for Colt! Deanna writes such wonderful stories that are full of great characters who are just so easy to love. A Kiss for Colt took me back to the ranch where I was able to reconnect with these wonderful people again.

Carly travels back to the ranch to spend the holidays with the Brennan family and to attend her sister's wedding to the cowboy she fell in love with.

'You were the one who said, "Kiss
Amanda
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favorite book of the year so far! I can never read enough from this absolutely amazing author. Deanna never disappoints, always keeps you guessing and knows how to pull at your heart strings! I fell in love with Colt in the first book of this series and am so happy he got his happy ending, well I hope it's not the last we see of him but at least he ended up happy. Sweet Colt fell head over heals in love with Carly but Carly was to much of a party animal to be what Colt really needed and wante ...more
Ruthie Manier
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the Brennan family they just keep me coming back for more!

I loved this story and how most of it was centered in Seattle only an hour from where I live. I enjoyed the way Deanna showed how a good friendship can turn into such an unbelievably strong love.
Terri Mastraieni
Another cowboy romance

I enjoyed the second book in the cowboy series. I got to see what was happening with the characters in the first book. Then the way the new characters were brought into this book. Enjoyed the love story .I am getting ready to order the 3rd book in this series, and then read some of the books written by Deanna.
Amy Walker
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good romance.

It just goes to show very relationship will lead u to the next one ur finally meant to be. Colt followed his heart with carly. It did not work out but if he had not be would not met beth.

Sara VanDyke
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this book

The story was good but I especially enjoy a good book with NO f words in every sentence I plan to read all of this author's books
Royce Watson
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

This book is a fun read, the characters don't spend most of the book trying not to love each other. You should like it.
Alison Davies
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't get enough of this series!

Colt heads to the city, to stay with Carly.. It's hard for him to leave the ranch and his family, but he has to see where his relationship with Carly will go... When he spends more time with her, he realises that she is not the person he thought she was.. Spending more of his time with her roommate Beth, they click instantly and find they have more in common with each other.. This story was sweet, heart breaking and beautiful..
Norma Reasor
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cowboy in the city?

Really liked this book , the second one I've read by this author. I think she's going to become a favorite.
Amy
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Sandy
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another good book

This is a great series, and I will be looking forward to the next book this spring. The characters are all so strong and sweet.
Darleen Rolnicki
Sep 29, 2016
Kathy K.
Jan 03, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Cowboy's Secret Bride (Turners vs Coopers of Chance Creek, #1)
  • Her Cowboy Hero (Rodeo Knights, #13)
  • A Cowboy Billionaire Secret Baby (Brookside Ranch Brothers #4)
  • A Hero to Keep (Hawkins Brothers, #1)
  • The Missing Sister
  • Promise Cove (Pelican Pointe, #1)
  • Falling for You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
  • Seeking the Sheriff (Masterson County, #1)
  • What the Heart Wants (Heart Series #1)
  • Drawing from the Heart (Heart Series Book 2)
  • A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • A Marvell Country Christmas (Men of the Marvell Ranch #2)
  • No Time for Goodbye
  • Crashing into Liam
  • Royal Catch (The Rourkes, #1)
  • Feeding the Heart (Heart Series Book 3)
  • The Courage To Love (Love On The North Shore, #1)
  • Twice Shy (The Power of Love, #1)
Deanna Lynn Sletten is the author of MISS ETTA, THE WOMEN OF GREAT HERON LAKE, MAGGIE'S TURN, THE LAKE HARRIET SERIES, and several other titles. She writes heartwarming women's fiction and romance novels with unforgettable characters. She has also written one middle-grade novel that takes you on the adventure of a lifetime. Deanna believes in fate, destiny, love at first sight, soul mates, second ...more

Kiss A Cowboy (3 books)
  • Kiss A Cowboy (Kiss A Cowboy Series Book One)
  • Kissing Carly (Kiss a Cowboy Series, Book 3)

News & Interviews