Start by marking “Tight” as Want to Read:
Tight

Tight

4.06  ·  Rating details ·  9,680 Ratings  ·  1,435 Reviews
I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single, thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't got laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and wearing makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to m
ebook, 1st Edition, 286 pages
Published February 7th 2015 by Alessandra Torre

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo TorreTightTitlebySueBee_zpsc0bc840d.jpg
 photo Tight cover xB by sb_zpsl4ztyqvz.gif
 photo Ti story Ext xB by sb_zpsyc5kxcxz.gif
 photo Tight stat64 xBQ by sb_zpsqssh1gix.gif
★★★★★! Tight (stand-alone). A mind-blowing one-night-stand looks to become a promising romance, until it touches on the darker sides of life!

Tight (stand-alone) opens up to small-town financial advisor Riley Johnson who while on a weekend bachelorette party in Bahamas encounters the mysterious Brett Jacobs and does something reckless to break the status quo and shake loose.

“It’s been years since I’ve had a cock in my mouth, years since I’ve felt a man’s skin beneath my touch, much less hi
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
This book is on SALE for #99c <--VERY LIMITED TIME #Grabit
6 **I can't stop thinking about this story** STARS
* Amazon USA * Amazon UK * Nook * Kobo * itunes *

TIGHT is a truly courageous story of hope, strength and love.

The ingredients of the story, when all mixed together have an air of mystery and intrigue….. My mind was working overtime whilst reading this new standalone story by Alessandra Torre.

Tight drew me in and captured my attention from the very beginning with its multi-faceted char
Aestas Book Blog
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 4.5 STARS!!

WOAH!!! This was easily one of the most ADDICTIVE books I've read. It kept me guessing the whole way through. I was so sure that I'd figured out the big twist, but then the ending surprised me yet again!! I absolutely love it when a book can do that. It's a true sign of really great writing!

I read the whole book, cover to cover, in one sitting. I was just literally glued to my kindle all afternoon, unable to stop flipping pages. The story is simultaneou
Christy
5 stars!

photo e590f3ec-1d76-40fa-8067-b4ff206a21cc_zpsa4b17e20.jpg

I read Still in the BEND anthology last year. I was happy to hear Alessandra was writing a full length novel about Riley and Brett, the characters in that novella. I felt like they had a great connection, some amazing chemistry and I couldn’t wait to see where their story went. Let me tell you… I never, and I mean NEVER saw it going in this direction! That’s the thing about Alessandra Torre. You never know what direction she will take with a story. I love that about her books!

Riley and
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
1.5 stars!

[1 star for the writing. Half a star because at times I did like Riley]

My rating is pretty self-explanatory – this book didn’t work for me at all. I’ve read a few books from this author and while I do like her writing, I feel like her approach seems to focus more on making a statement with big plot twists rather than on actual story and character development. Because once again, Tight is a book centering around one plot twist that was a mindfuck fail for me. In addition, the ‘suspense’
Beverly
LIVE on Amazon

I will begin by saying that I go into almost all my books blind. I like to be surprised and guessing. I definitely go into all of Alessandra Torre’s books blind. For two reasons: 1) I 100% trust that whatever she writes I want to read and will enjoy, and 2) I know that regardless of what I think it is, it is always something different. So I started this one the other night and after about 2 minutes of reading I am messaging a friend and going back to read the blurb. Yeah, it didn’t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 BRILLIANT STARS

"Promise?”
“You’ll be mine, forever and ever?”
“Forever and ever."

What a brilliant story, I devoured it! This is the third book from Alessandra and I really was nervous and excited to read it! I have read Still, so I was aware of these two characters and I wanted to learn more about them. This book took me by surprise and made me wonder throughout the chapters what was really happening. And this is because there are some chapters alternate POV that were mixed with Riley's. I
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 Stars

The word 'tight' has twenty-two definitions, but my favorite is Webster's fifth- "A bond which cannot be broken."

It breaks my heart a little to write this review, considering that I haven't rated any of Alessandra's books anything below a solid 4 stars. She's an auto-buy author for me, and will continue to be. While this book didn't quite work for me, I do still enjoy her writing style and story telling ability immensely. She's a true talent and I really love her work. Unfortunately t
Catarina
4,5 Tight Stars.

I will not be long on this because this is one ot those books that the less you know before jump in, the better.
This is the story of Riley and Brett, they met in party and then beings their path towards love. Brett has a past and he has secrets. Riley is decided to find out what he hides.
But some secrets are safer if they are ever discover. This a story full of secrets, deception, fear, hope and unconditionally love. Grab some popcorn and get yourself ready for a crazy ride.

For
Jennifer Kyle
3 ~ 3.5 Stars

"The word 'tight' has twenty-two definitions, but my favorite is Webster's fifth - "a bond which cannot be broken."

description

This is a fast paced story that a reader doesn’t have to read Still before jumping in since that portion of the story is incorporated in this book. I just loved the pace. I really liked Reilly and I loved her home town. I also liked the mystery aspect around Kitten. Did anyone think to mention to the author to use a different sex slave name?

description

In my excitement of seeing
*****THREE STARS*****
{BR with Dee, Mel, and Sharon}

photo d4d5b64cf618b39a81531a2ccbce7abd_zps92514638.jpg

Lately I feel like I'm going against the majority with my take on recent books. I really have loved the books I've read by Alessandra Torre in the past, but for whatever reasons, I just never connected with this story.

I felt there was "insta-love" as Brett was saying "I love you", after a few dates with Riley. The constant switch up from the past, to the present chapters titled "Kitten", and then the Brett POV chapters, left me confused at time
Amy (Foxy)
LIVE -> http://amzn.to/1zJvI60

What is it about books with warnings?

description

I love them!!! They push us and make us squirm in our seats. Warnings give us a sense of unforeseen danger ahead. And, at the very least, we know something is about to happen.

Early on in the story the reader gets an inclination on the direction this story is headed. But the majority of the book is told from the heroine’s pov and that creates a mistrust in the reader's thought process. The heroine becomes crazy with suspension
Jasmine
3 STARS ★★★

"Believe me when I say that hope will only drive you insane."

I'm gonna keep this review simple and short, mainly because I believe this book is one that you should go in blindly and only take the blurb with you. The joy about picking up an AT book is that I know I can go in expecting one thing and be smacked on the face with an entirely different thing in the end. Sadly, this was not the case for me this round.

The reason this read didn't work for me is most likely because I went in
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Alessandra Torre Fans,erotic, romance, suspense
5 From Start to Finish Stars
* * * * *
Special Sale 99cents Till 5/10/16
Last year a group of very talented writers decided to do a project together. Each brought an idea to the table and the Bend Anthology was born. Some wrote complete novellas; some introductions to new series and others put their ideas in stand alone shorts. All of the pieces were compelling, fresh and have led to more from works by the authors...

For Alessandra Torre, her submission was Still. She had the idea and explained s
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
“2.5 underwhelming stars”
I never thought I would ever see this day, where I didn’t like a book from my favorite author and point out all the mistakes! Writing this review is so heart-rending!!
description
***Before I write down my review, just know that this is my honest opinion and all the reasons why it failed miserably for me. If you’re planning on reading this book please don’t read any further as it may contain spoilers***

The Bad part
This story was mostly focused on the suspense or the disappointi
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

#TI

[image error]

IMG_7492

I love books that completely captivates my imagination, pushes boundaries and doesn’t do the typical romance stuff. TIGHT by Alessandra Torre was one of those books for me. Simply, one word to describe this book is BRILLIANT. There are books that you love and then there are books that you love with a passion that leaves you reeling from a total book hangover and TIGHT was one of those books. This is unlike any story because Ms.
Glass

Anyone who previously read Alessandra Torre novels, is familiar with this reaction:

What the... WHAT?

Her newest release is no different. Tight is a book that will keep you up all night, make you gasp and maybe roll your eyes few times, but in the end you will understand everything.

I will not tell you about premise of Tight. Why? Well, the best way to read novels written by Alessandra Torre is without knowing anything about them previously. Don't even read synopsis. Just pick up the bo
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1DOEzE3
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1CFJw5a

Tight was inspired by the novella 'Still' which was featured in the now banned Bend Anthology. Now a full length novel we get to hear the story of Riley & Brett.
_ _ _ _

They both meet one night whilst in a hotel in the Bahamas. Riley is there on a bachelorette weekend with her best friends and not being the partying type, retreats to her room early. Brett notices her discomfort and offers her a pair
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Alessandra Torre is a go to author for me, I will ALWAYS ALWAYS stop anything to dive into her books, and that is exactly what I did here. This story has a different feel to it and it will push your buttons slightly yet still there will be no doubt where your going as a reader, enjoy it cherish it devour it. This has a good amount of intrigue and suspense and a fair amount of sensuality that had me questioning all the different layers of the story at AT gave us. This is going to be SPOILER free ...more
Michelle

Screenshot_3 (2)

So like many others, I read Still. The novella that was part of the Bend Anthology (which was subsequently banned). I was so excited that these two characters weren’t just going to end up being a handful of pages, that we’d get full length novel. I was ready for it. I wanted him to take their one night in paradise and sweep her off her feet. I thought I knew this story. I didn’t.

Riley escapes her small town for a girl’s weekend in paradise when she encounters Brett. The stranger that comes to h
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ "Strength&Hope" Stars!

photo Tight - Alessandra Torre_zpslfmcmbmm.png

The cover of this book says: "This is not a story about servitude. This is a story about strength." And it is so true. This is not the typical love story. As many of you know, Alessandra Torre is fabulous at that. I was hooked from the first page to the last one: let's see why ;)

Tight is a stand-alone novel about Brett Jacobs (a very-rich, very-hot, very-misterious "boat salesman" who waltzs in the heroine's life and changes everything) and Riley Johnson (a woman ad
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Dec 12, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
Rating : 3.5 ‘Love & Strength’ Stars

description

My Views : Let’s take the blurb into consideration, it’s only after the book finished that I realized that the blurb should not be taken literally. Yeah I kept on waiting for something to happened but…Overall despite this one was a nice read it somehow disappointed me. description

Style of writing : I have always been a great fan of this author’s writing and I love the kind of suspense that she writes. However, I felt a bit lost with this one; because I couldn’t unde
Eliza

Rating: 3.5-4 "Jerry Maguire" stars
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 0B18CA75-DFB3-4478-8394-26CEC533B693_zpsiwuahsem.jpg

Still was one of my favourite novellas from the Bend Anthology and although you don't have to read it as the first scene is the same, I was thrilled Tight would revisit and expand on the story. Riley is a 32 year financial advisor old from a small town, whilst on a weekend bachelorette party in the Bahamas she meets Bre
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5+ "tight (tit) closely integrated and bound in love" Stars

photo Tight16_zpsbw4jfkdw.jpg

I finished Tight and I decided that I needed to write my "spoiler-free review" of this phenomenal book. I will start with my bias statement- Any book that is written by Alessandra Torre is one that will affect me and move be beyond physical reason.

Tight....it's a book of Strength no doubt. It is also a book of Resilience, Love, Fortitude and Hope. It is also a Mind Trip of course, one that has Mystery and takes many Twist and Turns. It'
S.M. West
5++++ Fan-fucking-tastic STARS

photo Tight4_zpsea880828.jpg

Like many, from when I first read Still, I wanted Brett and Riley's story that instant but I waited patiently. I don't say this often but it was well worth the wait.

Alessandra Torre had me from the very first page with her note:
"This book is a bit different than my others. It doesn’t follow quite the same formula. It will take you to some edges, but I don’t push you over. Promise.

My mind was on overdrive. Ms. Torre had me on the edge ALL. THE. TIME. but true to her
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Purchase links-
amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TBPEOS4
nook: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/books...
kobo: http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/eboo...
itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/tigh...

Four Suspenseful, Erotic Stars!

photo 13980308-1505-4B76-9F68-6A8D8DD15232_zpssbut7mh7.jpg

Riley Johnson is a 32-year old girl from small-town USA (Quincy, Georgia) when she meets Brett Jacobs while vacationing in the Bahamas. She's at her friend's bachelorette weekend, wearing stilettos that are KILLING her and just needs to get the things off (been there,
Shurrn
An enthralling story of love, loss, and survival.
(Spoiler-Free Review)
I loved him. But I didn’t know him. And I didn’t trust him. The man I had fallen for hid something. I could feel it, slipping into bed with us at night, slithering up my bare legs, looking for a vulnerable place to bite.

I wanted, needed to know that secret.
I was one of the lucky folks who got their hands on a copy of the Bend Anthology before it was banned. Alessandra Torre’s contribution to that collection was called Sti
Cristina
Dec 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This book was AWESOME and I just loved it :D

It's dark romance but without being to dark or emotionally draining...it's a love story but not the "pink hearts and flowers" kind of love story...it's a mind fuck (at times) and confusing but it didn't let you boil you're neurons for to long...in one word it was...

description

I'm not going to go into the story line because it will only spoil the story for you but what I can say it that it's starts in true Alessandra Torre fashion: light and not hinting to the gut
alyssa ❥
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-reads, 4-5-stars
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ and a half / 5 stars
Lead Male Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Lead Female Character: ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Plotline: ★ ★ ★ ★ / 5 stars
Genre: Romance and thriller
Will I recommend this book to others?: Of course!
Will I reread this book?: Absolutely!
Overall story summed up in one word: Brilliant!

AAAHHHHH, this was AMAZING! I think I'm officially in love with AT, guys. Her books are just freaking awesome!

Me in the beginning of the story:

Me in the middle:

Me at the end:

Tight gave me A LOT of
MELISSA
Nov 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 I Will Never Let Go Stars!
(BR with Sharon, Patty & Dee)

photo 9e14ed8e-6ab7-403a-915b-861bd2950dcc_zps1602fb4d.jpg

photo d62e0524-dbea-4738-b0ad-2e6a1f635f09_zps0ce81cdd.jpg

Riley Johnson is a 32 yr. old beautiful, blonde, southern woman from a small town in Georgia. When she heads to Atlantis in the Bahamas for her best friends bachelorette party she meets a gorgeous sexy stranger named Brett Jacobs.

photo 4e01497d-1c4e-40e1-8e49-312112801215_zps738bce8d.jpg

They spend an unforgettable night together & then go their separate ways. After they return home they begin texting & decide to get together & start a relationship. As they become more serious,
story issues *potential spoilers* 8 141 May 27, 2016 12:45PM
Shh… [Smut, Heroe...: Tight: Your thoughts/comments AFTER reading story. 67 281 May 23, 2015 10:56PM
Nancy Gideon By M...: May MR - Tight by Alessandra Torre 31 12 May 08, 2015 03:40PM
Shh… [Smut, Heroe...: Reviewer's ART: Please share your art for Tight. 72 150 Mar 27, 2015 07:17AM
C.D. Canaries: Tight BR 3/3/15 267 39 Mar 05, 2015 05:57PM
Teeth? 4 61 Feb 23, 2015 08:57AM
Shh… [Smut, Heroe...: This topic has been closed to new comments. *CLOSED* TRIVIA: First right answer wins Amazon Gift card! 6 32 Feb 20, 2015 08:35PM
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Do Not Disturb (Deanna Madden, #2)
  • Semper Fi (The Education of..., #3)
  • Debt
  • The Sordid Promise (Breaking Insanity, #1)
  • Meet Me in the Dark
  • Deliver (Deliver, #1)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Insidious (Tales from the Dark Side, #1)
  • Nine Minutes (Nine Minutes, #1)
  • Among the Echoes (Wrecked and Ruined, #2.5)
  • Unblocked - Episode Three (Timber Towers, #3)
  • Sociopath (Sociopath, #1)
  • Easy Virtue (Virtue, #1)
  • Summer Girl, Winter Boy
  • Edge of Obsession (SKALS, #3)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense. Her new release, The Ghostwriter, is available now!
Additional pseudonym: AR Torre

Amazon: https://goo.gl/XRr5Uc
Facebook: https://goo.gl/sJb5MN
Twitter: https://goo.gl/DwKuvo
Pinterest: https://goo.gl/eEJs9U

Visit the POPPIN IN thread of the Shh group to find out my rec
More about Alessandra Torre...

“Kissed. Worshipped. Seduced. Fucked within an inch of her life.” 23 likes
“The word ‘tight’ has twenty-two definitions, but my favorite is Webster’s fifth - “a bond which cannot be broken.” 11 likes