Start by marking “An0ma1y (The Paradox War)” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
An0ma1y

C.J. Moseley

An0ma1y (The Paradox War)

When Desi, a twenty-something science graduate, can’t get to sleep one night the last thing she expected was for the TV to explode, for her to get abducted by aliens or to get drawn into a temporal war that somehow is probably her fault. During her adventures we also follow the progress of two other very different combatants also drawn into this war. One is Garner a half-f ...more
Paperback, Lulu edition, 224 pages
Published September 24th 2014 by Lulu.com (first published September 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about An0ma1y, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An0ma1y

Paul Wandason
Oct 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Science-fiction-meets-fantasy at its best!

Science fiction with time travel, aliens and fantasy come together in an eclectic mix of well developed ideas and concepts which simply kept me reading and reading! I was completely caught up in An0ma1y right from the beginning - and this is saying something because I was reading it as an ebook on my phone and ended up throwing it against the wall...!

The novel starts high paced with an alien abduction and original elements of time manipulation. It's not
C.J. Moseley
Oct 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote it, so of course I think its brilliant. It does have its flaws, not least the fact that it is only a third of a trilogy and could use a final polish from a professional editor.

It has received a number of 5 * reviews on amazon uk, being commended upon the imagination, story-telling and originality. It has been described as a page-turner, a roller-coaster and mind-blowing, have a read and see what you think.
Alan Moseley
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Paradox war omnibus is your classic holiday read if your into sci-fi, two weeks of entertainment, really good read.
M.G. Mason
Aug 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
CJ has been kind enough to review two of my released self-published works in the past, most recent a fantastic review of Dead Heat. Having bought this about a year ago, I felt it was time to return the favour. With the promise that this would be a good weird-fi romp (as promised by reviews on GR amongst other places), I settled down to start this last weekend.

Starting with an alien abduction that is signified by an exploding television, it throws us immediately into the time travel concept. We s
C.J. Moseley
Jun 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Craig Young
Emma
Mar 19, 2019
Kevin John Leake
Mar 19, 2019
Born in the Welsh Marches of Shropshire and trained as a Physicist and Multimedia Programmer, worked in theatre, audio engineering, the games industry before becoming a Web Developer and recently an Independent Science Fiction Author.