Start by marking “Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)” as Want to Read:
Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)

Searching for Always

(Searching For #4)

New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Jennifer Probst sparks a blissful mind-body connection as her “sexy, satisfying” (Kirkus Reviews) new series continues!

She’s an expert in helping others de-stress, but Arilyn Meadows is running on fumes. Along with her job counseling singles seeking soul mates at the Kinnections agency in Verily, New York, she’s a yoga
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published June 30th 2015 by Pocket Books

To ask other readers questions about Searching for Always, please sign up.
Becky I think so...there really isn't anything from the previous books that you need to know that isn't explained or at least strongly alluded to.

Start your review of Searching for Always (Searching For, #4)
S.M. West
4 "Little One" STARS

This was my first book by this author and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it! I will definitely be reading more by her.

This was a highly entertaining, feel good read and while it's part of a series, it can be read as a standalone. Officer Stone Petty finds himself attending mandatory anger management classes (or else he will lose his job) that are led by Arilyn Meadows.

photo image.jpg1_zpsmqk4la2n.jpg

Arilyn believes in clean and calm living. She is about focusing the mind and the body and seeking a
Michelle
ARC provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review

Ahhh.. I don't think readers can comprehend my obsession with The Searching Series by Jennifer Probst. I will drop any other books on my long list of TBR to read any of her books and that's how much I adore and love Jennifer Probst. And when I finally got my hands on Searching For Always, I may have squealed and devoured this book in one sitting.

#SearchingForAlways1

Searching For Always is the fourth book of the Searching Series and this time Arilyn
*TANYA*
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super adorable hate/love relationship and laugh out loud funny shenanigans. I really enjoy this series and this author!
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

This fourth book in Jennifer Probst's "Searching for Series" started off as a bit of a slow burner for me, however things definitely picked up once I had hit the halfway mark and by the time I had reached the final pages, I had a huge smile on my face and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart. "Searching for Always" turned out to be a book that I loved. In
Rachel Reads Ravenously
DNF

Normally this author's book are a fun guilty pleasure read for me, but the banter between the 2 MC's was super annoying to me. I made it about 80 pages in before quitting.

I may just be in the wrong mood for this book, nothing wrong with it I'm just not feeling it at this time.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I stalked my mailman for this book. Like, watched out the window for him to arrive and bring my precious fourth book in the Searching For series, because I. Had. To. Have. It! When I (finally) got it, I read it cover-to-cover almost immediately. And I loved every second.

Arilyn Meadows is in control. She's busy with Kinnections, fostering dogs, running yoga and anger-management classes and helping out her grandfather. Love? She's got no time for it, especially after finding her out about her
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Hot on the heels of her last release comes the highly anticipated 4th novel from the Searching Series by Jennifer Probst. One of my favorite books from Jennifer was Searching for Beautiful, which just published last month.

When it comes to hot cops, I am all over that type of storyline and this ones does not disappoint. We met Officer Stone Petty briefly in the last book and I just knew that he was going to star in this book. Thankfully, I was not wrong.

The author has a knack of creating amazing
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

LOVED IT!
Soooo adorable!
The sexy, angry-dog-hating-people-hating-commitment-phobic cop and the vegetarian-dog-loving-yoga-teaching-hippie girl

I laughed and cried a LOT! (those dogs are too adorable!)

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email
Paige  Bookdragon
I'm so so sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

description

If you've read Searching for Beautiful, you'll meet the hero of this book. That would be Officer Stone Petty and no matter how hot he is or how alpha he is, *hey handsome*
description

I just can go on reading romance novels anymore.

It's nothing against Jennifer Probst. It's just that I've read enough romance novels for this month and I've grown jaded over those swoony moments that the heroine is having or those "tightening in my gut" feeling from the heroes.

Amanda Fiore
I love Jennifer Probst, I stalk her to watch for new releases but I just just did not get this book at all. I hated it to be honest, pages upon pages of details of her yoga, zen, organic, healthy habits. I wasn't sure in the first 35% of the book if I was reading a romance novel or a guide on how to make my life zen. It was awful but I forged on, I made it to 53% before I finally have up. I couldn't connect with any of the characters. I found Arilyn to be so Damn annoying i wanted to hit her ...more
♡Ann  Matalines♡

“The first lesson they teach you is being truly sorry for your sins.”

She arched a brow. “And are you?”

“Sometimes.” He dropped his voice. “Other sins no one should be sorry for. Those are the best kind. Don’t you agree?”

I waited for Arilyn's story but this might be my least favorite out of the series. I didn't feel their chemistry with Stone even with the constant bickering.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 "Breathe" Stars!

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
Laura (Kyahgirl)
May 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNF at 20%.
This book might have been ok but a couple seemingly minor things made it impossible for me to finish.
1. As a devoted dog foster parent she repeatedly made stupid, bad dog management choices
2. When her grandfather was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes she decided he couldn’t live on his own any more.
3. When she came home from work and her highly competent grandfather had already walked the dogs and made dinner, she gave him shit for having a beer, then pulled a bottle of wine out of the
Crystal
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If Nora Roberts is the epitome of classic romance, then Jennifer Probst is most definitely the Nora Roberts of modern romance.

Searching for Alwaysis the 4th book of the Searching For series, though none of these books REQUIRE that you read them in order. In reading through this series, I felt a familiarity that I couldn't quite place until nearing the end of Arilyn's book. You see, each book chronicles the pairing of an unlikely couple, with the heroine being the stronger focus. I finally
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo searching for always_zpsswgiptzf.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 5 STARS
I loved, loved, loved Searching for Always. This is my second book by Jennifer and I confirm what I thought of her when I read Searching for You in BICO , she’s an amazing writer. Her writing style, the pace, the characters’ development were awesome. She gives in this book everything what I search for in a story: It’s romantic, it’s sexy, it has DRAMA - the right amount, of course - and has a HEA. And of course, I have a new book boyfriend: STONE.

Arilyn and Stone meet in
Casey Peeler
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I knew the moment that Airlyn Meadows and Office Stone Petty had their encounter in Searching for Beautiful that Jennifer Probst was setting me up for another story based in Verily. I have to say that I couldn’t wait for it!

Searching for Always is the story of Arilyn and Stone. They are two complete opposites, and when Officer Petty’s anger gets in the way of his job, he is stuck with Arilyn. From the moment they meet, they can’t stand each other, and I that reminded myself of my husband and I.
Stacee
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was a lot of fun.

Arilyn and Stone are complete opposites and they bicker over everything. It was pretty amusing to see the UST ramp up in every chapter. There were a lot of sweet moments, especially when the dogs were involved. Somehow, the crotchety old lady next door nearly stole the show.

As always, the HEA was fantastic and the grand gesture was adorable. I definitely need to look into other books in this series.

**Huge thanks to Gallery books for sending me a copy of the book in
romancebookjunkie
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was beautiful and tugged on my heart strings! There are so many things about the two main characters that shouldn’t have worked and yet they did perfectly.
Our hero is a police officer who has to undergo anger management classes after an incident on the job. Our heroine not only runs the anger management class but also runs a matchmaking agency with her best friends. This is a total case of opposites attract and our hero brings out the fire in the normally calm yoga loving heroine.
Loredana
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this review in exchange for an honest review.

Oh, Jennifer Probst, you’ve done it again. How can you not love the ladies of Kinnections…the relationship amongst these women, the men who win their hearts and the women themselves? DY.NO.MITE! They are intelligent women, compassionate, and a boat load of fun. They are so busy helping other find love and love happens to find them.

Arilyn Meadows. She’s a hippie boho chick who finally ditched her philandering “boyfriend” because he couldn’t
Reigne
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 pinky stars....she stole my ... I am disappointed no epilogue on Pink`s point of view ...more
Lynne Spreen
Dec 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was one of the best of the four, because the male and female leads not only resisted each other, they were laughingly opposite, at least until they became introspective on a deeper level and evolved. But it was funny. Caveman meets tree-hugging granola cruncher. The little rescue dog added a wonderful layer of characterization. But I think this is the last in the series for me. If Probst's hunky male leads get any taller or more muscular, they'll be cartoons.
Jessica
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, reviewed
I have been really excited for Stone and Arilyn's story ever since I finished Searching For Beautiful! We briefly met the surly police officer who got under Arilyn's skin in the last book and I was happy that he was the one who would become her love interest. I love gruff, grumpy guys and Stone fits that bill perfectly. However, this book was about so much more than just their romance. It features a love of a different kind and it completely melted my heart and even made me cry a few times.

If
Sunny
Jan 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jennifer Probst has brought her A-game with this latest installment in her Searching For series. Her witty dialogue and emotional depth is realized in her strong, but likeable, heroine and irresistible alpha male. I loved the opposites attract trope. It is done to perfection.

Stone Petty has officially past Nate Dunkle as my favorite hero in this series. Yes, I love an intelligent man, but I also love a strong, protective man who needs a strong-willed woman. Stone thinks he in control, but when
Holly
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

My Review
When I realized at the end of Searching for Beautiful that Searching for Always would be about Arilyn and Stone, I knew I’d be in for an exciting ride. I was right! These two hated each other and, quite frankly, seeing them interact entertained the hell out of me! I laughed watching the two of them annoy the other so effortlessly because I knew, eventually, that hate would turn into something else. I had so much fun reading as the two of them got to know the other through anger management,

Under the Covers Book Blog
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

This book is a good blend of life chaos, drama, humor, and of course, pinch of sweetness. " ~ Under the Covers

Searching for Always is not always perfect. It's not always wrapped in a perfect box ready for you to open nor readily present when you want it. It takes time, patience and even chaos in your life before finding any kind of always. In this case, the eye opener is the exact opposite of each other.

Arilyn Meadows and Officer Stone Petty met in the last installment of this series. Their

Julie
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Searching for Always by Jennifer Probst is a 2015 Gallery Books publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

While the previous book in this series had a more serious tone, “Searching for Always” has a light touch to it with zany characters and adorable puppy dogs.

Arilyn is trying to move on after catching her long term boyfriend in the act of cheating on her. Having a little trouble staying serene herself, having Stone Petty, an officer of the law she had a
Shelee at Book Reader Chronicles
**3.5 Stars**

I'm going to be honest from the get-go here...Arilyn made me want to punch her. Yes, I actually sided with Stone a lot in this book, and that's something that I never usually do--side with the guy. I could see where she was coming from, truly, but she had a way about her that liked to rub me wrong.

Arilyn lives her life the Zen way. She trusts in her yoga, crystals, and clean-living to carry her through life. And while she gears for calm, Officer Stone Petty really gets under her
Courtney
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Searching For Always is the 4th book in Jennifer's Searching series and you can definitely read this book as a standalone.

Arilyn is very calm and likes to keep things in order. She doesn't like things to get out of control and pretty much leads a life of zen.

Officer Petty has a tendency to lose control and allow his anger to get over on him. He is ordered to take a 6 week course in getting control of himself and reign that anger in.

However, he is the one person who is able to push buttons on
Cocktails and Books
Jul 06, 2015 rated it liked it
This review was originally posted on Cocktails and Books

I’ve been waiting for Stone & Arilyn’s story since they encountered each other in Genevieve’s book!!! There is nothing like a man in uniform, so I knew I would like Officer Stone Petty and everything he would bring. I love that he is opinionated, all man, but as readers will discover in this book, he also has a sweet side.

Arilyn definitely deserves love—especially after she dumps her cheating boyfriend once and for all. She does
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Dec 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
**My thanks to the author and Gallery Threshold Pocket Books for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

We met Office Stone Petty in the previous book where he and Arilyn had pretty heated words right from the beginning. Nether like the other, but seem to bait the other letting anger rise.

Officer Petty however ends up in Arilyns anger management course and both want to end up on top, trying to get a rise out of the other and driving them insane. Both win points along the way.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 2 Nov 19, 2015 01:55PM

• Appealed (The Legal Briefs, #3)
  • Costa Brava
  • Listen to Me (Fusion, #1)
  • More of Me (The Montgomery Brothers, #3.5)
  • Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky, #2)
  • Nee heb je
  • Vallen
  • Love Walks In (The Shaughnessy Brothers, #2)
  • Znám tě? (Tetralogie bratří Maclachlanů, #3)
  • Close to You (Fusion, #2)
  • I'll Be There (The Montgomery Brothers, #6)
  • Loving Cara (Love Under the Big Sky, #1)
  • The Darkness Within Him (Untwisted, #1)
  • Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)
  • A Girl Like You (Magnolia Sound #2)
  • Meant for You (The Montgomery Brothers, #5)
  • One More Moment (Band on the Run, #3)
  • Hate to Love You
Jennifer Probst wrote her first book at twelve years old. She bound it in a folder, read it to her classmates, and hasn’t stopped writing since. She took a short hiatus to get married, get pregnant, buy a house, get pregnant again, pursue a master’s in English Literature, and rescue two shelter dogs. Now she is writing again.

She is the NYT, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of

Searching For (4 books)
  • Searching for Someday (Searching For, #1)
  • Searching for Perfect (Searching For, #2)
  • Searching for Beautiful (Searching For, #3)
“«Tornano sempre. Ubriachi, di solito.»
Stavolta la tazza cadde sul tavolo, rovesciando parte del tè. «Oh, mio Dio, come fa a saperlo?»
«Perché sono stata giovane anch’io. Prima di perdere mio marito in guerra, abbiamo avuto anche noi i nostri alti e bassi. Lui non voleva metter su famiglia così giovane. Io volevo sposarmi. Ci siamo lasciati. Lui ha bevuto qualche whisky di troppo e si è presentato alla mia porta, supplicando perdono.»
«E lei cos’ha fatto?» domandò, ammaliata.
«L’ho fatto soffrire un po’, poi l’ho ripreso. A volte devi essere tu la persona migliore.»
Arilyn sbuffò. «Non lo so. Ha abbandonato Pinky. Si spaventerà di nuovo. Non credo di riuscire più a fidarmi di lui.»
«Se lo ami, devi dargli un’altra possibilità. Se pensi sia quello giusto, devi rischiare. Ma prima fallo soffrire. È il minimo.»”
0 likes
“If you think he’s the one, you have to take a leap. But first, torture him. It’s only fair.” 0 likes