Start by marking “The Reclamation (The Club, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Reclamation (The Club, #2)

The Reclamation

(The Club #2)

Sarah: “My entire life has spiraled into chaos—and yet, all I can think about is my raging, thumping, insatiable addiction to Jonas’ magical touch. He’s unleashed an all-consuming hunger inside me that can only be satisfied when Jonas finally surrenders to me the same way I’ve surrendered to him—mind, body and soul.”

Jonas and Sarah’s addictive love story picks up right wh
Published January 26th 2015 by SoCoRo Publishing (first published January 20th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Reclamation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Reclamation

Amy | Foxy Blogs
I dove right into the second book after the last book left off.

description

In book one I overlooked the awkward banter and cheesy pet names in hopes that as the story line continued those things would lessen. Unfortunately, for me, they stuck out like a sore thumb in this book.

In The Reclamation we find out some dirty secrets that start to play out in the end of the book. I will continue onto book 3 to see how it all ends.

SERIES:
The Club (The Club, #1) by Lauren Rowe The Reclamation (The Club, #2) by Lauren Rowe The Redemption (The Club, #3) by Lauren Rowe
I just found learned there will be a fourth book. From the author
Violina The Romance Lover
3,5 "Sweet Jonas..." stars

What I liked?

Well, like in the first book their banters were really sweet and some really hilarious ! Their love is growing and growing with each day and they can't get enough with each other. There is really not much going on, maybe in the first half of the book but I was hooked and I didn't want to put it down, soooo... hehe !
Jonas is so charming and protective and sexy, some would think he is overreacting but given that he had been through so much nigh
Erin
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ok...trying to type through the tears right now...wooo...that was rough, beautifully written, just rips your heart out cuts it up and then pours that acid spit from Alien on it. No, really, emotionally you get hit by a train and it just doesn't stop. But honestly I have to say that #2 is better than the first one. She set a bar with how amazing part one was and just knocked it out of the stratosphere this time. It picks up right where the first one left off and Jonas goes into obliteration mode ...more
Jessica~loves to hate a cliffy~
Jonas, Jonas, Jonas

Lauren..That Ending!

Debbie♥ love my Ducks♥
Wow these are a great listen at work as long as you can stand the heat :) Watch out for that cliff at the end though...... pretty steep.
Frency  camminando tra le pagine
RECENSIONE A CURA DEL BLOG CAMMINANDO TRA LE PAGINE:

Credo che già questa gif parli da sola, e credo possa far perfettamente capire il mio pensiero su questo romanzo! Ammetto anche che ho riflettuto sulla possibilità di lasciar parlare le gif al posto mio, ma poi mi sono resa conto che almeno due parole una recensione negativa le merita e quindi eccomi!!!

Assolutamente NO!
“Insieme per passione” è stata una grande, grossa e grassa delusione! E davve
Cam *tactile seeker*

I officially announce my first DNF of the year.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can't, for the life of me, keep reading this zoologic fuckfest.

You give me outrageous? I'm here.
You give me filthy? Same
Rough and liberating? Hell yeah, still here.

But all the howling and shrieking and yelling and convulsing and tearing at that poor partner of yours? I can't stand it anymore.

I give up.
Gökçe
Apr 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Madness...

Aaaah canım Jonas! Özlemişim seni dostum! Serinin ikinci kitabını okumak için üçü beklemiştim ama araya bir dünya kitap girmişti okuyamamıştım. Geçenlerde elim gitti sonunda. Diğer yorumlara bakınca "serinin ara kitabı, beklentiyi çok yükseltmeyin, üç çok daha iyi" falan dediklerini görmüştüm, bir geçiş kitabı işte diye başladım ama kitap bildiğiz iyi! Ben ilk kitabı da çok beğenmiştim zaten. Gerek karakterleri, gerek konusu, gerek kurgusu ayarında bir kitaptı. Bu kitap da aynı şekil
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
What would Superman do?
Reclamation picks right up where The Club left off, it's like you just turned another page. Jonas & Sarah are no longer chilling in the treehouse in Belize with the howler monkeys. They came back to the states to find their lives in chaos. Jonas calls his twin brother, Josh, and tells him to come, NOW. They huddle up and make plans. Jonas is trying to play big-bad-protective-sexy-boyfriend and is determined to keep Sarah safe, and uninformed for her own protection. Wel
Lena
Jun 28, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hätte mehr Sterne bekommen, wenn die Übersetzung an manchen Stellen nicht so furchtbar gewesen wäre.
Sportsfreund ... Ernsthaft ?!?
Yaklin Polanco
I just finished reading this book and I literally screamed (during my lunch in the cafeteria btw) so of course now everyone is looking at me like what is wrong with her lol! Lauren I swear my heart stopped! I’m on to the next book right now...I don’t think I can continue to work today until I find out what happens next! So I definitely loved this book!
Lauren Rowe
Nov 08, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jonas & Sarah's epic love story continues...

US: http://amzn.to/2hoXrdz
UK: http://amzn.to/2zFVrVZ
Juniper
Jan 22, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: meh

Oh, god.

I want to lie.
I want to lie so goddamn bad.
I want to say that this was an incredible, amazing book that was better than The Club, the first in The Club series.

But I can't.

I really... Fuck, I really can't.

Which breaks my heart.

Jesus, I'll tell you what– THIS is the problem with sequels that come after earth shattering books.

They. Never. Measure. Up.

The Club was phenomenal, original, exciting, captivating, engaging, addicting... and this... was not.

Even the characters seemed to
Barbara
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Non c'è nulla da fare quando inizio una serie e già dal primo volume rimango conquistata solitamente amerò tutta la serie... È stato così per Jonas e Sarah, mi sono subito piaciuti, soprattutto il personaggio di Jonas, innamorato, insicuro ma determinato a proteggere la sua amata da tutto e tutti. I dialoghi interiori dei due personaggi sono ironici ma anche teneri... Jonas deve combattere la battaglia più grande con se stesso per sconfiggere le sue paure e donarsi completamente a Sarah... Suspe ...more
Caterina Montebello
In realtà sarebbe un 3 stelle e mezzo
Le vicende di Jonas e Sarah continuano, e anche questa volta la Rowe ci è piaciuta abbastanza.
Sicuramente sa come accattivarsi il pubblico e rendere scorrevole la narrazione. Bellissimi alcune scene un po' fiacche altre ma nel complesso il tutto molto piacevole.
Vengono approfonditi i personaggi anche se non in maniera del tutto soddisfacente, ma che volete ci aspetta un altro volume.
Presente naturalmente un cliffhanger che ci farà avventare sul prossimo volu
Elmarie Pieterse
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my Word!!!!! Lauren Rowe has outdone herself yet again!!!!!

This book was amazing!!!! Full of laughter and then lots and lots of tears!!!! This book was soooo good!!! Its full of diferent emotions and you wont be able to put it down!!!!!

I realy wish there was like a 10 star rating cause i would tab that rating for this book!!!! It is a MUST READ BOOK to any and everyone!!!

You go Lauren Rowe Excellent job!!!!!
Natalie M
Thankfully the final book comes out next week!! This one was more emotional than the first book. Still just as sexy with more suspenseful elements because of the plot. I will be reading book #3 next week!!
Claudia Luise
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
4,5 Sterne weil das Ende der Wahnsinn war:)
Julia's Book Haven
Aug 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
*3.5 Stars*
Alice Elle
Recensione scritta per il blog NEW ADULT ITALIA: http://newadultitalia.blogspot.it/

Delusione! Terribile delusione! Ricordate il mio entusiasmo per Insieme per gioco ? Bene, cancellate e invertite tutto quello che ho detto. Questo secondo capitolo della serie The Club si è rivelato una totale e bruciante delusione, un erotico come ce ne sono tanti e che, onestamente, non mi piacciono per nulla.

Se nel primo avevo apprezzato la caratterizzazione dei personaggi e l'originalità dei dialoghi, con c
Bookabulary
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It still amazes how I wasn't able to pick up where I left off with the first book in this series the soonest I could. It took me almost two years! Wtf. I'm so glad to have backtracked to any possible series that I may have missed finishing. And so here I am again with the awesome Jonas Faraday and his magnificent Sarah Cruz!

This was another fantastic read. You just know that you are in sync with an author's writing because even if you know that some scenes may feel a bit stretched, you are still
Nurhayat Turna
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
İkinci kitaba gelirsem; benim için hayal kırıklığı oldu. İlk kitap sonrası olayların hızlanmasını beklemedim değil. Tamam tür bakımından erotik roman fakat az da olsa bir olay bir heyecan arıyor insan. Dürüst olmak gerekirse, sürekli olarak sevişmeleri, sürekli olarak akıllarının orada olması beni çok sıktı. İlgimi çeken yanları da oldu, olmadı değil. Diyalogları, felsefi alıntıları ve eğlenceli atışmaları hoştu, o kadar.

Sarah ve Jonas ikisi de çocukluk travmaları yaşamış kişiler ve yazar o kısı
Julia
Gah! That cliffhanger!

Well, this definitely read like the middle book in a trilogy. We're given a little more insight into Jonas...but not everything. We learn a little more about The Club...but not too much. I. WANT. ANSWERS.

I still enjoyed Jonas and Sarah's chemistry and liked the possibility of Josh and Kat. The humor seemed a little more forced in this one, but was still laugh-out-loud funny at times.

Jonas fucked me so well in Belize, a howler monkey outside our tree house lit a cigarette.

I
Halime   Yazıcı Mimaroğlu
Evet kaldığımız yerden tam hız ilerliyoruz.... güzel tam 3 yıldızlık bir kitap. sanki bunu seri yapmasaymış da tek kitap halinde bıraksaymış iyi mi olurdu ne kim şimdi 2 kitabı daha okuycak. bu aralar serilere karşı bir bıkkınlık hissediyorum.

In book one there was cliffhanger and with this book our story continues to reveal some clues not much more.... I think I need standalone books to read I dont feel comfortable with series right now not because of series but mood I have now... anyway story i
Elisa Gioia
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4,5 stars.
Jules
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was für ein Ende! Nicht ganz so stark wie das erste Buch, aber dennoch wunderbar geschrieben. Jetzt heißt es warten auf Teil 3...
Julia Gutenberg
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cover:

Schlicht und dennoch wunderschön, setzen die schilfaritgen Blätter mit ihrer detaillierten Maserung und ihrer weiß-grauen Zeichnung auf dem schwarzen Hintergrund einen tollen Akzent. Mitten empor ragt der Buchtitel, der durch "The Club" einen leichten Farbakzent und durch die geschwungene Schriftart von "Match" einen verspielt, eleganten Touch erhält. Ein schöner Blickfang, welcher die Reihe schon alleine optisch gekonnt fortsetzt.

Meinung:

Nach der Rückkehr aus ihrem Kurzurlaub, drängt sich
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
That was definitely better than the first book. Things happened quickly and intensely. It was funny in a few parts and very intense at the end.
Carlee
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy hell, I'm a flipping mess. I have to come back to write this review. I need to find some tissues.

Ok, ok I slept on it...and I'm still holding onto that feeling of utter devastation. Where Lauren left us with an 'it is ok' this one leaves you with 'I want my mama' feeling of a cliffhanger.

All that being said, lets get to my actual review. Sarah and Jonas pick up right where they left off in book one The Clubwith them just getting home from Belize. This installment though is quite a bit s
  • Campaign of Desire (CSA Case Files, #4)
  • Hot For His Hostage
  • Without End: A Melrose Shops Novel
  • All Blues (All, #3.5)
  • Savage (The Healer #3)
  • Blur (Changing Colors, #2)
  • Destructive (Deadly Love, #1)
  • Fierce Series - Boxed Set (Fierce, #0.5-2)
  • Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
  • Breaking Out (The Surrender Trilogy, #2)
  • Kick, Push & Coast Duet: Includes Kick, Push and Coast
  • Playboy in a Suit (Cockiest Suits #2)
  • Sex Sessions: After the cut (Camera Tales, 2)
  • Wicked Games  (Steele Security, #1)
  • The Blood & Roses Series Box Set (Blood & Roses, #1-6)
  • Finding Sadie: A Prequel (Los Rancheros, #3)
  • The Skeleton King (Dartmoor, #3)
  • Painted Lines
USA Today and internationally bestselling author Lauren Rowe lives in San Diego, California, where, in addition to writing books, she performs with her dance/party band at events all over Southern California, writes songs, takes embarrassing snapshots of her ever-patient Boston terrier, Buster, spends time with her wonderful family, and narrates audiobooks. Much to Lauren’s thrill, her books have ...more

The Club (7 books)
  • The Club (The Club, #1)
  • The Redemption (The Club, #3)
  • The Culmination (The Club #4)
  • The Infatuation: Josh and Kat Part I (The Club #5)
  • The Revelation: Josh and Kat Part II (The Club #6)
  • The Consummation: Josh and Kat Part III (The Club #7)
“One can easily forgive a child who’s afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light,” 4 likes
“Knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.” 3 likes