Start by marking “Deceived (Whiskey Nights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Deceived (Whiskey Nights, #3)

Deceived

(Whiskey Nights #3)

DECEIVED is a new adult, contemporary romance recommended for adult readers due to mature content.

A hotel room.

A blindfold.

An invitation that goes horribly awry.

Now that Seren Flanagan has graduated from college and returned to Creekview, Tennessee, she’s getting reacquainted with her old high school friends, including Cade Mayfield. She had a crush on him in high school b
Published (first published August 18th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Deceived, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deceived

Jasmine
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Deceived is the third book in the Whiskey Nights series. This one tells the story of Cade and Seren.

I've quite enjoyed the first two books, and I wasn't disappointed with Deceived. It's got romance, heartache, and lots of twists and turns.

Seren likes Cade. Cade likes Seren.

Neither one makes any effort to become more than friends...until one fateful day.

Seren leaves a note for Cade with his brother Pax, inviting Cade to Ireland with her. He agrees to go. Fast forward to her arrival in Ireland.
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
****4.5 Stars****

ARC provided by the Author for an honest review.

This is the 3rd book in the Whiskey Nights series, can be read as standalone. My first book I've read written by Suzannah Daniels.

We meet Seren Flanagan, She has this major crush on Cade Mayfield but didn't have the nerve to do anything about it... She's back in her hometown Creekview, Tennessee after graduated from college. She's grown more confidence & guts to make her feelings known to Cade.

Her parents have put away some mon
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

I really enjoyed the other books in this series, so I was really excited to read this one! I was looking forward to it releasing, but then I was surprised with an ARC whilst I was on a very long train journey back from a Book Signing, so I decided to start reading it! I didn't read the synopsis before I started reading, but I got over 60% through it in one sitting and loved it! I then decided to save the rest until I got home lol! The plot of this book kept me interested and wanting to
Mignon Mykel
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review (thank you, Suzannah!)

4.5 / 5 stars

Often when I read these friends-to-lovers stories, I start out by wondering, "Well, what changed?" What happened that the lead female decided to take a second look at the guy? Ok, so the girl has crushed on the guy for a while; what happened that is making her notice that he has been noticing her? Yeah, yeah, I know -- the book has to start somewhere and it would be awfully lengthy if we started a
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Seren Flanagan recently graduated from college, returned home and taken some time off before joining the real world. She's always had her eye on a certain someone for years and she's about ready to make her move. It's risky and unexpected, but that is what makes it so alluring. She's a woman on a mission to get her man one way or another.

Cade Mayfield has found himself between a rock and a hard place. He ran into a friend that was in need of help, so naturally he committed to doing just that. Ho
Stephenee
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
* I received an ebook in exchange for an honest review. *

This is the 3rd book in the Whiskey Nights series, but it can be read as standalone. I have read the previous books and have fallen in love with the characters, the location and the friendships/relationships that the author has developed. The characters are complex and are realistic. They have regular everyday problems and the reader can instantly relate to them. To me that is one of the most important things in a book - that I love the ch
Lisa
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Unrequited love...

Seren goes to amazing lengths to get Cade to notice her by inviting him on a trip of a lifetime to Ireland. Life rarely goes to plan and Seren gets a massive surprise and secrets are spilled. Seren has to do a lot of soul searching before deciding to take the path with Cade.

Cade has always had feelings for Seren but got himself into a situation which could ruin his chances with Seren forever. His actions are laudable and show him for the caring, generous man he is but it could
Heather andrews
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

While reading this book I instantly felt that Cade had a big secret, so I threaded carefully not to fall in love or like him because I hate secrets, he has that flirty side down pact though, “if you want to make the most of it, come back to bed.” I patted the spot she had just vacated beside me." Once I got really into the book I fell for Cade, but at times I was more interested in a different situation that involved Pax, so I'm eagerly waiting for his book.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

New author alert! Well for me anyway, ha! This series is amazing. Each book is a standalone, though I recommend you reading them in order. Each book was better than the next and left me hanging, wanting more from each person we met along the way. This series is sexy, edgy, passionate, steamy, full of twists and turns, and has sexy alpha males who will make you swoon... hard.

This book was amazing. Full of passion and intensity, this love story will put you through a range of emotions. W
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I opened up to the first page, my immediate thought was that I felt like I was being reunited with old friends.

Seren has had a crush on Cade for as long as she can remember. She's just out of college and planning one last hurrah before buckling down and becoming a grown up.

Cade is the middle of the Mayfield boys. All gorgeous and all partners in the hottest gym in town. Cade also has a crush on Seren, but he's dealing with something that makes him hesitate to start something with her.

That
Terri Dion
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First I just want to say thank you to Suzannah for giving me the opportunity to read an arc of this book in exchange for my honest review. I LOVE this series and I was so excited to dive into this book I knew it was going to be yet another amazing read.

Deceived did not let me down. I love this book from beginning to end. The writing was amazing. Seren and Cade's story was everything a good love story is made of. Secrets, heartbreak, lies, deception and in the end a love to conquer it all. The Ir
Victoria Stolte
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This one starts off with an interesting twist. The mystery doesn't stop there as the two main characters Seren and Cade both have some revelations that come out along the way. I liked the fact that we spend some of the time in a different country, I think it gave a bit more depth to the story. I had many emotions through out from laughter to feeling unsure, to wondering what was going to happen next. It seemed as if the world was working against them at times. All in all it was a great story tha ...more
Ginelle Blanch
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
It starts with friendship...goes on to include a proposition that can't be refused. Next comes the crazy, unwanted and totally uncalled for surprise. A trip that brings them closer together and secrets that keep them worlds apart.

Family and personal secrets, lies of omission. Everything, and I do mean everything, seems to be working against Cade and Seren. Road blocks are thrown up at them at every turn.

All the secrets and crazy happenings in this book make it a fast paced, captivating read. A l
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
I was given a copy by the author in exchange for an honest review.

Each book keeps getting better and better. This one was amazing, full of passion. While reading you will go through every emotion you have. I loved seeing all the other characters as well. Seren and Cade were wonderful together, they were just perfect. Suzannah did an amazing job writing this one and we learn the importance of forgiveness and how wonderful falling in love can be.

Review done in conjunction with Nerd Girl Official.
Suleika Santana -All About Books
I have to say I really liked Seren and Cade's story, of course I knew them from the previous books but it was nice to actually really know them, to see more of them and learn all the things we did in their story. Lots and lots of things happened. Couple of twists in the story that I was not expecting. But I really loved all of it, specially when they went to Ireland. There was a funny part while they were there and also a very romantic one.
My favorite part was the end, not because it ended but
Delaine
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This author continues to amaze me!! I read the first two books in this series and fell in love with the characters, this book was no different, it had me captivated right from the beginning. Seren and Cade's story is filled with so much emotion and it's beautiful to watch how this story plays out and they grow through their struggles. I can't wait to read the fourth book about Cade's brother Pax!!! Thank you for such amazing and beautiful journeys that we get to go on by reading your books!!!!
Paula Genereau
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much. Can't wait for book 4.

Seren has secretly had a crush on Cade for years. When she moves back to her hometown her feelings grew stronger. She decided to go to Ireland & she thought it'd be fun to invite Cade. Things take a turn and start going haywire..... Can Seren make things work
Lori
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another smash hit by Susannah Daniels!! I was excited to be able to read another book from this author. Deceived has given us an insight to the things real people face in the world. The love that Cade shares with Flanagan is something that you could actually feel and hope for one day in your life. Great job knocking this book out of the park! Anxiously waiting for book 4 in the series
Maddison Hoy
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I took me a while to get into this book. Just something about the beginning didn't immediately grab my attention. My interest was definately there once they got back from Ireland.
I really want to know if Seren falls pregnant.
Sada Maciel
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!,
Cade & Seren are so beautiful together!! Loved the description of their trip, I felt like I was there w/ them!! Man the twists suzannah has put in the book will have ur mouth agape & u thinking WTH?!? Brilliant!! My fav of the series!!!
Jennifer F
Jan 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017
Seren and Cade have a really great story with filled with humor and emotion and steamy romance. There was up's and downs and everything needed to make a great story line. I like how this author always puts in a "I can't believe that happened" moment, leaves it exciting.
Divya Murugesan
Jun 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am loving the Whiskey Nights stories. You just can't stop falling in love with the characters.
Emma Graham
Jan 08, 2016
Patti Johnson
Feb 02, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Suzannah Daniels has had an affinity for words for as long as she can remember. She grew up in North Georgia with four brothers, so she learned at an early age to admire snakes and motorcycles. When she wasn't pestering her brothers, she could usually be found reading or writing.

She has an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, but her passion is writing.

She is the author of multiple romance

Whiskey Nights (5 books)
  • Wasted (Whiskey Nights, #1)
  • Ignited (Whiskey Nights, #2)
  • Betrayed (Whiskey Nights, #4)
  • Seduced (Whiskey Nights, #5)