Start by marking “Grace Awakening Power” as Want to Read:
Grace Awakening Power

Grace Awakening Power (Grace Awakening #2)

4.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
From the moment Grace arrives to stay with her aunt, she knows that danger has followed her. She grows more aware that beings from Greek mythology are all around her, fighting to destroy or defend her. It's the love of the man she's left behind that tortures her most, and her power is the only thing to save it.

Fourteen year old Grace doesn’t know it yet, but she’s been aro
ebook
Published November 2014 by Lintusen Press (first published November 18th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Grace Awakening Power, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Grace Awakening Power

Claire
Sep 07, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What it's about: Grace is back again, along with Ben and our other favourite characters, and this time she's learning to live a little differently, among the increasing attacks against her.

What I thought: While I thoroughly enjoyed Awakening Power and the final conclusion we face at the end, I am not one hundred percent sure I liked it as much as the first. However, we all got the answers that we were left with at the end of the first book and believe me, the wait is totally worth it. I felt lik
Whispering Insights
What is exceptional about this suspense, teen love story is learning about Greek mythology while enjoying a novel. How cool is that? I learned these stories of gods and goddesses during my Latin high school classes. It was refreshing reading it in this context and the author keeps you intrigued right up to the end. I love a book where you don't figure out the ending. I truly recommend this book.
Brittany
May 10, 2012
Shawn Bird
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: canadian, ya
Deb
Oct 26, 2015
Lori
Apr 13, 2016
Shawn is an author and high school teacher living in the beautiful Shuswap Lake region of British Columbia, Canada with her brilliant, musical husband. She is a former exchange student and a proud member of Rotary, and so she is out to change the world in many ways. Shawn osaa puhua Suomen kieli. Shawn peut parler français.

Come explore with her through blog, Twitter, Pinterest, or Facebook. She is
More about Shawn L. Bird

Grace Awakening (3 books)
  • Grace Awakening Dreams