Start by marking “Second Debt (Indebted, #3)” as Want to Read:
Second Debt (Indebted, #3)

Second Debt (Indebted #3)

4.42  ·  Rating Details  ·  8,668 Ratings  ·  945 Reviews
“I tried to play a game. I tried to wield deceit as perfectly as the Hawks. But when I thought I was winning, I wasn’t. Jethro isn’t what he seems—he’s the master of duplicity. However, I refuse to let him annihilate me further.”

Nila Weaver has grown from naïve seamstress to full-blown fighter. Every humdrum object is her arsenal, and sex…sex is her greatest weapon of all.
Published January 19th 2015 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Second Debt, please sign up.

Jordana There are approx 6 books in total all approx 300 pages
There are approx 6 books in total all approx 300 pages
Pepper winter has put a **no sharing** above a special release of all the next 4 covers they are nowhere else on the internest except on her *indebted series* facebook group just ask to join group and or go to this link
And at the top of the comments section of this post the covers are lined up all neatly in their glory sooooo cooool!(less)
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
happyrep
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuireNovember 9 by Colleen HooverThoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Most Anticipated Romances of 2015
13th out of 1,421 books — 6,245 voters
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverHero by Samantha YoungDeep by Kylie ScottBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire
2015 Romantic Releases (JANUARY to MARCH)
33rd out of 355 books — 1,773 voters

More lists with this book...

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo WintersDebtinheritance3TitlebySueBee_zps89319fa1.jpg
 photo Ind3 cover xB by sb_zpso6p6h448.gif
 photo Ind3 story xB by sb_zpserb1qeuk.gif
! Second Debt, book 3 of 7. A dark & sexual tale of Jethro’s quest to collect a centuries old debt from Nila when lust, feelings & traditions get in the way!

“My skin begged for his touch. My lips tingled for his. Every inch of me craved what he could deliver.”

Books in Indebted Serial should be read in order:

In Indebted, book 1-2 fashion des
Christy
5 stars!

photo 7a9908cd-2f53-4b1a-a9a6-cd1561bb4ecd_zps3e37b5e6.jpg

Second Debt is another deliciously dark and intense installment in the Indebted series. With every book in this series, I get more drawn in, more invested in Nila and Jethro’s story. I have to know what happens next. And after the ending of this one, I’m just dying for the next one!

Nila Weaver thought maybe there was something more to Jethro Hawk. That she could make him care for her. Fall for her. And maybe, just maybe, things would turn out differently for her than the rest of the Wea
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 5+++ “JKH & NTW” STARS **

I’d become enraptured by my CAPTURER. My TORMENTOR. My would-be MURDERER. I only had eyes for HIM. My heart only beat for HIM.
~ NILA

“I found you. I stole you. I took you from others who didn’t appreciate the gift of what you are, and now I’m NEVER letting you go.”
~ JETHRO

I have to get this out of my chest first: ARRRGH GOD F*CKIN DAMMIT!

That cliffy... I... HOW... WHY...

Pepper Winters is one of my favorite authors, in the world of books that are dark, da
Kat Stark
May 02, 2016 Kat Stark rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, dark, reviewed

First Book: Debt Inheritance
Second Book: First Debt

Fourth Book: Third Debt
Fifth Book: Fourth Debt
Six Book: Final Debt

The queen of cliffs and to think I thought this was the last book. Thanks for ripping my heart in two with this ending Winters. Bitch.

Nila and Jethro go through the ultimate metamorphosis that’s so tantalizing, beautiful, and destructive that you just have to see through to the end of their story. It’s almost hypnotic reading about their relationship and wondering how much pa
Jasmine
4.5 STARS!

"In that simple fusion of flavour and souls, we gave up. We gave in."

If I can just sum up this book in ONE word, it would be f*cking INTENSE. Okay okay, that's two words but holy hell! This one could have set my Kindle repeatedly on fire with the amount of angst and smokin hot scenes. Everything was just burning up with this instalment, emotions were running an all time high and the series of events unfolding went on a whole new level that's about to spin out of control.

"You don't
Arianna
Jan 27, 2015 Arianna rated it really liked it
4-4.5 STARS

description

“Second Debt” is the third installment in Pepper Winters's “Indebted” series and picks right where the last installment ends.

To say this book was intense and kept me on the edge of my seat it would be a understatement. There’s so much going on in this installment. The story is so unpredictable, you never know what will happened next. It’s angsty, twisted and I couldn’t put it down. Nila and Jethro’s relationship becomes more and more complicated with every installment.

Like I mentione
Salvatore
Dec 17, 2015 Salvatore rated it it was amazing
"I'd become enraptured by my capturer.
My tormentor. My would be murderer."

5 stars

Pepper Winters has the ability to leave me shell shocked every time. This book was completely intense, it kept me on edge the entire time I was reading it and at the end I was open mouthed, turning the page in hope to read more, but nope, it was the ending! My god, woman, why are you so cruel??

Oh how much had I missed Jethro and Nila! As soon as I started reading Second Debt, I found myself going through sev
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
4-4.5 stars!

description

Okay, this book was intense and explosive! As of now I’ve actually read it twice and even knowing what happens while I read the second time around, these characters and plot twists still manage to surprise me. That’s one thing I love about this book and series – the story is just so unpredictable. Books that keep me on my toes, has an edgy romance, and dynamic characters are my favorite, and this book had all three.

This 3rd book continues directly from where the last one ended. In a
Khadidja
Mar 22, 2016 Khadidja rated it it was amazing
If we can’t hate Jethro hawk is because there is no stable identity to hate, , he’s been manipulating and screwing with Nila's head sometimes he is human loving caring lover and other times a blood thirsty monster , Do i think that Jethro is a hypocrite ? Well i do, and so should you !! He pretend to be a cold monster but his actions is telling us otherwise ! I dont even know what’s going on any more the story has lots of turns and twist !! Jethro is struggling with his own feelings for Nila Dep ...more
ღFloღ the coffee addict
4.5 someone please tell me it will be alright STARS

“I feel what you feel. Whether it be a kiss or a kick or a killing blow. I wished I didn't, but you're mine, therefore, you are my affliction. So, I will feel what you feel, and I will live what you live. You won't understand what I mean. Not yet. But it's my best sacrifice. The only thing I can offer.”

Third instalment of the Indebted Series and I had a feeling I wasn't adequately prepared to read this... and man, when I'm right I'm right. W
~ Becs ~

Dark, disturbing and utterly consuming.

If there’s one author who I can guarantee will get my heart pounding at what I’m reading it would have to be Pepper Winters. She’s in a class all of her own in dark erotica and this series is getting ever darker with each instalment if that’s even possible. She transforms the written word into absolute physical horror and it’s so freaking compelling, it’s not true.

As always with these Debt Inheritance books, the story ambles along at a fairly steady pac

Sandy ღCoffeeAddictBooksღ
“5 My weaver. Her. Hawk. stars”
description

Holy mother of all Cliffhangers!!!
If you thought book #1 and book #2 was terrifying, book #3 is ten folds INTENSE than first two! The entire game of Debt Inheritance has been changed by the very love infiltrating hearts and minds of Debtor and Debtee.

Second debt starts off with Nila learning the truth of her mother’s disappearance and her fate if and when she pays her final debt, the very proof of that is the past of her ancestors, every first born weaver women w
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I wanted to be like him. I wanted to protect my secrets so damn well that whatever I did next would come as a surprise.
I wanted to rule him.

When Debt Inheritance came out, Pepper Winters introduced us to the cold, brutal, terrifyingly unfeeling Jethro Hawk. And with each new installment of this series she has been systematically chipping away at his armor to reveal more and more of the man that keeps hidden inside, behind the icy persona. In Second Debt, if you're not convinced of his
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

4.5 STARS

Second Debt is the third book of the series, and it picks up exactly where the last one ended. I had no idea what to expect in this book. I just knew that the crazy ride was going to
~ Stéphanie ~
~FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ~

Second Debt is the third installment in the Debt of Inheritance series.
This book can't be read as a stand-alone so if you haven't read the previous two books. it's best to stop reading this review and start the series with Debt Inheritance and First Debt

This books got me hooked from the first page until the last (and damn, that ending!! But we'll get back to it in time)

description

Do you remember where we left Nila and Jethro in book 2? No? Just a little reminder then ;)

Nila learned
Kirsten

5+ I Jethro even more stars!

photo image.jpg2_zpsszk8yrlu.jpg

The third installment of the Indebted series, was all-consuming. This is an awesomely intense read, full of questions, anxiety, and forbidden lust.

At the end of First Debt, Nila had found out one of the mysteries we've been dying for: Who the hell is Kite007? She needs to figure out how to use this information to help out her situation.

photo image.jpg1_zpstgr6qig6.jpg

While Nila is slowly falling for her enemy, she comes across something that changes her outlook on her circumstances. Hawksridge
Katie
5++ Stars

Omg...this book was just FABULOUS. The next one needs to come out ASAP!!! Seriously though...that ending...omg...

For those of you who read this book listen to (view spoiler) and tell me that those lyrics were not EXACTLY what happens at the end...it was literally playing in my head as the last scene unfolded...

description

I think Pepper Winters needs to send me a big bottle of Advil, vodka and a Xanax to help me deal with the HUGE book hangover I will b
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj Harvey

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: https://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Pepper Winters has used this analogy (for different reasons of course) but the minute I read it, it resonated with me and my experience with her books ... so I'm pinching it (she does know lol). So humour me and close your eyes. Imagine your at a theme park, waiting in queue to go on the star attraction... the mother of all roller coasters. T
Nicole
Jul 26, 2016 Nicole rated it really liked it
Best book in the series so far!
Karen
Jan 28, 2016 Karen rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

THESE PEOPLE! OMFG! I am speechless right now. So wrapped up in the story, I can’t even believe I’m taking the time to write a review, so you’re not getting much. The only thing I can say is that there is a lull in the middle of this book, but don’t let your guard down, the end will wreck you!

I’d become enraptured by my capturer. My tormentor. My would be murderer.
I only had eyes for him. My heart only beat for him.

”I slept with you because I was weak and because I believed you we
Melissa ***BITCH, I'M READING!***
to be continued...

son of a bitch....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 22, 2015 ✿kawehi.reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC via TRSOR PR in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

second debt 3

Second Debt was one of those pull your heart out on the ground and let it bleed type of reads.

With everything moving at a roller coaster jet speed, Nia and Jethro find themselves dwindling more and more into dangerous territory between their two feuding houses and their unfolding forbidden romance.

Nia’s one of those admirable characters where you can’t help but root and cheer for; while, Jethro, on the other hand, is
Elfina Renee
Feb 26, 2015 Elfina Renee rated it it was amazing
Much to my dismay it's already over, read in just a couple of hours! Pepper Winters is the true master of mind fuckery! A gift and talent such as hers should be applauded, as she kept me on the edge my seat from start to finish. Even now I'm clamoring, craving, humbling begging for more while the voices in my head shouts its not fair, I've read this book too fast! Ahhhhh...fine, okay I'll try and be reasonable here and give you a proper review, but my advice buy the book, better yet get the seri ...more
Carly

5 STARS!

WOW!!!! I didn't expect this ending. This book changes everything. They open up their hearts. FINALLY!
I couldn't put it down, like all the books of this series.
I'm looking forward to read the Third Debt. But GOD, I'm so scared of how bad it will be.
Pepper Winters as always, writing books that can not escape your mind.

Reseña en español
WOW!!!! No me esperaba este final. Este libro lo cambia todo. Ellos abren sus corazones. POR FIN!
No podía dejar de leerlo, como todos los libros de esta
Aleatha Romig
Would I ever rate Pepper Winters under 5 stars??? Yes! Have I? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will read anything Pepper writes and I have! Indebted Book 3 is FANTASTIC. I've said it before and Jethro has somehow managed to steal my heart from Q. (Sorry, but I know Tess is taking good care of Q's heart!)

Jethro on the other hand needs me! And, I'll be there for him!!

This series is among the BEST writing of Pepper Winters! She grabs me from the first page and holds me captive through the day and night unt
Suzana
Mar 30, 2016 Suzana rated it really liked it
We were damned to our fates, brought together by a ridiculous vendetta. Yet…something right had come out of something so wrong. We’d somehow found the one person we were meant to find.
Beatrice Masaluñga
Oct 11, 2015 Beatrice Masaluñga rated it really liked it
As the series continues, things are getting more intense and the punishments got worse. I love how Pepper Winters pull this through and wonder if she ever cringed on writing these disturbing scenes. Still, it's one addicting series and I get more curious what's next for Nila and Jethro.

Nila continues on fighting back the Hawks by breaking Jethro's walls. There is something about him than being loyal to his family. Jethro starts to get real whenever he is around with Nila. For the first time in h
Natalie
Jan 29, 2015 Natalie rated it it was amazing
5 "Tally" Stars

I swear Pepper Winters is a god.

**Don't read if you haven't read previous books in the series

The debts continue..

The Action's of her ancestors must be paid for..

Her family's curse continues...

Nila and Jertho's story continue's as they battle the cages they're families have locked them in.

"Her words were a key. Her forgiveness and love and strength and everything that made her pure stole me from my life of pain." ~Jethro

As they are buried deeper into the life they resent, they r
Sabrina
This book changed everything for me. I felt a little sorry for Jethro and protective of him. Am I crazy? Probably.

Full series reviewed here.
Jezabell Girl & F...: Second Debt by Pepper Winters 1 32 Dec 17, 2014 02:27AM
  • Embraced (The Life of Anna, #3)
  • Uncovering You 4: Retribution (Uncovering You, #4)
  • Burn (Blood & Roses, #3)
  • Vanquish (Deliver, #2)
  • One Love (Gypsy Brothers, #7)
  • Broken Dolls
  • Cunning (Infidelity, #2)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Madeleine Abducted (The Estate, #1)
  • My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 "Discovered" (My Masters' Nightmare, #2)
  • Echo (Black Lotus, #2)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
7151973
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

Indebted (6 books)
  • Debt Inheritance (Indebted, #1)
  • First Debt (Indebted, #2)
  • Third Debt (Indebted, #4)
  • Fourth Debt (Indebted, #5)
  • Final Debt (Indebted, #6)

“I’d fallen for a boy from my past, a man from my future— a friend.” 19 likes
“Jethro had successfully torn me from my past, stripped me of my mind, and abducted my heart.” 18 likes