Start by marking “Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters Collection” as Want to Read:
Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters Collection

Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters Collection

TEN fun, romantic holiday novellas by ten New York Times & USA Today bestselling authors

An all-star gathering of some of today’s most popular NYT and USA Today bestselling romance authors together in a fun-filled collection…holiday style! With the overwhelming response to the bestselling, chart-topping summer boxed set, we’ve brought together even MORE of your
Published (first published June 24th 2014)

Be the first to ask a question about Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters Collection

Start your review of Love, Laughter, and Merrily Ever Afters Collection
Lori
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection from some pretty amazing authors!

Getting Out of Hand
First I have to say I have read and loved all of Erin's books. This is just makes the list longer. This was truly an instant true love book. I so so so love nerdy men and Mason was a a well built nerd at that! Then there was Adrianne. She was such a neat change from other female characters. I loved her dirty talk. You do not always see that in female characters as the instigator of such talk. But she was so fun to read. The
Amy
Jun 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas

I just loved this story. This is the first book of Erin's new series set in Sapphire Falls and can I just say Welcome to Sapphire Falls! This is the story of Adrianne Scott and Mason Riley. Oh Mason! I loved him! I have a soft spot for nerds and I love that he found someone who truly understood him in Adrianne. Their instant chemistry was amazing. I laughed out loud several times reading this book. I fell in love with all of the characters in this town and
N. Kuhn
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a great box set. I loved the stories, each author bringing their own touch to the Holidays. There were some editing errors sprinkled throughout every story. It' wasn't just one. But they aren't huge mistakes! Just some small ones here and there.

TWELVE DATES OF CHRISTMAS by Jessie Evans - I feel like Lula fell for Carter's story too quick, but this story was a super sweet romance. I love second chances!

SEDUCING SANTA by Janelle Denison (aka Erika Wilde) - "And what a nice, refreshing
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
On Any Given Sundae - 4.5 stars

This is my first Marilyn Brant book and I just love the way she writes. This book is funny and sweet, and I wanted to eat ice cream and eclairs the whole time I read it! Lizzy (Elizabeth) and Rob (Roberto) are brought back together after not seeing each other for years to help run their uncles ice cream shop. Elizabeth has had a crush on Rob her entire life and Rob doesn't like the idea of being back in his home town. They both have hang ups from high school that
SL
Dec 24, 2014 rated it liked it
For the most part this was pretty good. I skimmed through some of it, but really enjoyed Karen Erickson and Sawyer Bennett's contributions. Of course, they are two of my favorite authors, so in my opinion, they didn't disappoint,

The price of this collection is worth it for those two stories alone. Neither has ever written anything I haven't enjoyed.
Lacy
Jun 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection of stories that I truely enjoyed. I met some new authors and will now be purchasing more of their work. This is a collection totally worth purchasing. Will continue my review shortly about each of the stories later.
Rebecca (everyday reader)
A great collection of Christmas related stories. Old loves, new loves, vacations gone awry, weddings, babies and kids, and good friends fill up these holiday stories with lots of love!!
Lady
Jun 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an awesome box set by some very talented authors! I really enjoyed the books and cannot to read more by these ladies :) Erin Nicholas was an old favorite but I am really beyond glad I took the time to read the rest of the stories from the authors who were all new to me!

On Any Given Sundae by Marilyn Brant

Elizabeth was in over her head the moment her Uncle opened his mouth... She knew it but she didn't realize how deep until his business partner went to call HIS nephew... How could she
MsChris1161
Finding the Right Girl by Violet Duke
Another winner from Violet Duke! Finding the Right Girl continues with the great characters of Brian Sullivan, his daughter Skylar, his brother Conner, and his best friend Abby. In this book we get to know Tessa Daniels better. She is the quirky magazine editor and caterer who helps Connor with fundraisers and writing grant proposals to fund Huntington’s disease causes. Like the Sullivan’s fighting this disease is close to her heart because she has lost her
Jody Chagnon
Jul 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The overall set of books is awesome and a bargain to boot! This set hits every emotion.

Tempting Love by Melanie Shawn

This book has you rooting for the girl the next. Can Eddie get over his once bitten twice shy routine to realize Haley, the girl next door, is the perfect match in his life? She's his go to girl for his daughter but can he ever see what everyone else sees about her feelings for him?

Unafraid by Melody Grace

This story really touches the heart. If you've ever lived in a small town
Cheryl Sanders
Jun 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On Any Given Sundae by Marilyn Brandt
This has to be the best first page to a book I've ever read. I loved it! This is a great story of finding love in unlikely places.

Finding the Right Girl by Violet Duke
Before you even start this book, grab a fresh box of tissues and keep it close. This was an amazing story about some pretty amazing people. This Nice Girl to Love series, which also flows into the Cactus Creek series, is a must read for anyone who loves those emotional contemporary romances with
Sofia Almiroudis
Sweet to You- Jessie Evans
Great continuation in the Fire and Icing series. Just loved Maddie and Jamison's love story. Couldn't put it down, wanting more and more. It was hot and sexy from the get go. Loved that the two characters had been friends since childhood and never thought of each other as more until their almost kiss in the bakery (introduced in the Hot for You book) many years later. Thank god for that singles retreat.......where it all began. A must read!!! Great job as always Jessie.
Bette Hansen
Nov 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read all the stories in this collection by I have read a few and they are fantastic and make this one set you will want to get. I can only imagine the rest will be just as good! I highly recommend everyone grab this now!

If I Return by Sawyer Bennett - Wonderfully sweet love story. Hope is a shy, studious college student. Jack is a strong, confident soldier headed to war. They have one glorious week together. A story you don't want to miss.

Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jessie Evans -
Bette Hansen
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jessie Evans -
Kristy
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a great collection! I haven't finished them all yet, but the ones I've read so far are wonderful!
On Any Given Sundae by Marilyn Brant
Such an adorable story. Steamy too! 4 STARS
Finding the Right Girl by Violet Duke
This was such a great story. After the "Guy" books, this was a great conclusion to the series. 5 STARS
Sweet to You by Jessie Evans
I really like Jessie Evans' books. Great story lines and the characters are believable. 5 STARS
Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas
You can't go wrong
Robin
Jul 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This box collection is a great mixture of funny and heartwarming stories! Definitely a purchase worth making. I initially picked up the set because one my favorite authors stories was featured. You may have heard of Erin Nicholas and if you haven’t you need to read her right away! Anyways I knew I wanted to read Erin’s 1st book in her Sapphire Falls series “Getting Out of Hand” , so I bought the whole set. I was rewarded by finding 6 other “new to me” authors and their wonderful stories. ( I had ...more
Neena Christianson Martin
This was such an awesome set of books. I had read some of the authors before, but some were new to me, and I will be reading more from all of the authors. Each story is a HEA, but getting to those hea's weren't smooth sailing. I give the collection five stars, but only because I can't give them more, they surely deserve more.
genille taylor
Dec 03, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

With the exception of two, fairies and spirits, this was actually a really good read. Marquita Valentine didn't disappoint and the others were good too! I would definitely recommend as a nice holiday distraction
Jul 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
To be honest, most box sets don't hold my interest until the last book...THIS ONE DID! Every book in this set is fabulous! One minute I was laughing and the next I was crying! These books are your true love stores! Every book is very well written! I highly recommend this box set!
Dorel
Dec 26, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I purchased this Christmas box set because I love Violet Duke books. Most of these stories in this set were okay. I like how this box set introduced me to new authors. The authors I'm looking forward to reading more books by are Janelle Denison & Karen Erickson.
Jenna
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This collection was wonderful to read. lots of love, laughter and tears! Each Author brought something new and exciting for each story.
I have recommended these books to all of my fellow readers..
Who doesn't love a feel good story? Or eight ....
Pamela
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read several of the short stories in here but most of them had their own Goodreadspages so I used them. I am using this one just for Decking Drew since it doesn't have it's own GR page. Very cute story, hope there is another one that will be their happy ever after.
Nikki
Jul 21, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just ok, didn't really stir many brain cells or challenge me as a reader. Perfect for a Sunday afternoon light read or on a beach holiday.
Janice Steele
Amazing stories

Enjoyed reading this amazing and exciting Christmas love stories that brought loved ones together. This is a must read.....awesome and exciting.
Karen
Jul 17, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An amazing set of books from some of the best authors out there! This is by far one of the best box sets I've ever purchased!
Penny
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great collection by great writers, at a great price. I stumbled upon this wonderful, inexpensive box set that included 8 really sweet, funny stories. I highly recommend you pick this up.
Crystal Singer
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This box set is a fantastic deal! Several authors I haven’t heard from, and a few that I had. So at $.99, I couldn’t beat it! I’ll give you some quick reviews on 4 books! No spoilers….just how I liked the books!

Getting Out of Hand by Erin Nicholas:
Erin Nicholas is my favorite. That’s no secret. I love her and anything she does. However, after falling totally and completely in love with her Bradford/Dixon series….it was hard for me to imagine loving a completely new, unrelated series. BOY WAS I
Maria Rose
This is a review for Erin Nicholas's book Getting Out of Hand, part of the wonderful collection of 8 romantic stories. Based on this book alone I'm already thrilled with the purchase!

This first book in the Sapphire Falls series treats us to the story of Mason and Adrianne. Mason grew up in this small town, a boy with such a high IQ that he was always an outcast among his peers. When he left he became a successful scientist and never envisioned himself returning until an alumni event and a
Rose
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I have only read a couple of these stories but here are my reviews on them:

On The Rocks by Sawyer Bennett: Sawyer has done it again. This new beginning to her new series is fantastic. Gabby is a very strong woman who doesn’t take any crap off anyone. Hunter is a wonderful guy who loves his family and would do anything for them. I loved this book & look forward to the next one. I think the Last Call Series will be just as big a hit as the Off Series was.

Love, Tussles, and Takedowns
Diane
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*partial review*
***
Twelve Dates of Christmas: The Ballad of Lula Jo by Jessie Evans

I LOVED this book!!

Tallulah Josephine Watson was a spinster at the age of 33 years old. At least, that is what she felt like.

Lula was 22 years old when she fell hard and fast for Carter Bryce, an archaeologist who came to her home town seeking his fortune. Despite a courtship that spanned a few years, Carter left abruptly when faced with Lula's decision to refuse his ring and not leave with him when his job ended.
« previous 1 3 next »
Erin Nicholas Kicks Off Her New Sapphire Falls Release In A Big Way! 1 1 Jul 20, 2014 04:34AM

• Mail Order Bride Collection 2 :Orphans of Albany Series Books 5-9
  • Nick (Texas Rascals #3)
  • From Doctor to Bride
  • Mail Order Bride Collection 1 :Orphans of Albany Series Books 1-4 (Orphans of Albany Series)
  • Matt (Texas Rascals #2)
  • Hawke's Salvation (Crawley Creek #4)
  • Keegan (Texas Rascals #1)
  • A Patchwork Family (Angels of Mercy)
  • Bonds of Denial (Wicked Play, #5)
  • Claiming His Cowgirl (Crawley Creek #3)
  • What to Read After FSOG: The Gemstone Collection (WTRAFSOG, #2)
  • PureRead CHERISHED 42 Book Box Set: 42 Clean & Wholesome Stories
  • A Town Called Hope Complete Series (A Town Called Hope Box Set Complete Series Book 24)
  • Whiskey Ridge Series (Boxed Set 1)
  • Heaven Adjacent
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Mill Creek Menage Box Set
  • Wicked Favor (Wicked Horse Vegas, #1)
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY bestselling author Violet Duke is a former professor of English Education ecstatic to be on the other side of the page now writing emotion-rich stories with fun, everyday characters and sweet, sexy match-ups. Since her debut series in 2013, over a million readers have put all four of Violet's laugh & cry contemporary romance series on bestseller lists and Top 10 ...more