Start by marking “The Prince She Never Forgot” as Want to Read:

The Prince She Never Forgot

Ten years after therapist Ruby shared an unforgettable kiss in Paris with a stranger, he shows up on her doorstep – and reveals that he’s a prince! Duty has kept Prince Alexander away, but now he can make their dreams come true…
ebook
Published January 1st 2015 by Mills & Boon Cherish

To ask other readers questions about The Prince She Never Forgot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Prince She Never Forgot

Season for Surrender by Theresa RomainI, Eliza Hamilton by Susan Holloway ScottHow to Seduce a Scot by Christy EnglishAlexander the Great by Robin Lane FoxMy Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
"Alexander" / "Alex"
100 books — 8 voters
One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies by Sonya SonesBehind the Scenes at the Museum by Kate AtkinsonRuby by V.C. AndrewsRuby Unscripted by Cindy Martinusen ColomaLook Into My Eyes by Lauren Child
"Ruby"
112 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Susan
Very good book. Ruby and Alex had met in Paris on New Year's Eve while in their twenties. He had rescued her from a crowd and they spent the next few hours together enjoying the holiday. Ruby had no idea who he was as they made plans to meet the next day for sightseeing. Alex is suddenly called away because his father is ill, and she doesn't hear from him again. She isn't surprised though, as she discovers who he is a few days later.

Ten years later Alex suddenly appears at her workplace, asking
Cintya Larasinta
Buku ini tdk kusangka bnr2 bgs n manis bgt!
Aini Ainayya
Buku ini selamat dari DNF dan bintang jelek karena bahasan terapi wicara yang diulas lumayan oke. Dapet ilmu parenting banget baca ini, terutama gimana memperlakukan anak yang ditinggalkan ibunya saat usianya belum genap setahun.

Aku masih tidak suka akan bagaimana Ruby mengungkit masa lalu sepintas yang dihabiskan dengan Alex. Mereka menjalani kehidupan baru dengan orang lain selama rentang waktu 10 tahun itu. Tapi, ohemjeh mereka dramatisnya ampun-ampunan seolah ciuman singkat di malam tahun ba
Melody Cox
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
I liked all the characters in this book, Alex (some of the time), Annabelle and Ruby always. Theirs' is a very deep and troubling love story that I had many difficulties with. A lot of the facts were just too unbelievable. I will give examples later. This was an emotional read for me and my review will reflect those emotions that were stirred in me.

This book did have an HEA but unfortunately it did not leave me feeling happy or content. No warm and fuzzies in the least. In fact for hours after
Pauline Destinugrainy
Bagaimana mungkin sebuah ciuman dan perbincangan singkat membawa kesan yang mendalam dan bertahan hingga sepuluh tahun kemudian?

Itulah yang dialami Ruby. Dia bertemu dengan Alex yang menyelamatkannya dari kerumunan orang pada malam tahun baru di Paris. Ketika Alex menciumnya di bawah kembang api tahun baru, Ruby tidak tahu siapa Alex yang sebenarnya. Malam itu mereka berpisah secara terpaksa ketika beberapa pria dengan setelan hitam menjemput Alex. Beberapa hari kemudian, Ruby baru mengetahui di
Megan
I actually really enjoyed this book.

I think it was sweet and cute and I really enjoyed the romance between them.

I think it could have been better, and would have been nicer to have had them meet a bit sooner but I do believe they were in love and I actually enjoyed this book the most out of the Christmas Collection 17
Trenchologist
Nov 01, 2016 rated it it was ok
This read like a Hallmark movie. Which, since I like Hallmark movies, meant it was just fine. But just fine is all. For a book where fireworks featured so prominently there weren't many for me. I think the momentum (and Ruby's character) got too bogged down in the third act, and too much stop-start action before the obvious end. Like buying time or filling word count to get there.

The premise all in is a bit preposterous but that doesn't bother me. I'm all about a fairy tale. I'm also fine with l
Sometime
Apr 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle
The writing is great and this book had a lot of potential but I just didn't enjoy it.

There was too much going on that was just too unbelievable. (view spoiler)
Nas Dean
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing

THE PRINCE SHE NEVER FORGOT by author Scarlet Wilson is a January 2015 release by Harlequin Presents series.

Ten years ago Ruby Wetherspoon met and kissed a mystery man, Alex. But she could never forget him. She did find out that he was Crown Prince Alexander of Euronia. And then he married, had a daughter then became a widower. Now he needed Ruby. Would Ruby take this chance? Dare she risk her heart once again?

But Alex wanted Ruby to work with his small daughter to help her speak. And Ruby’s hea
Linda Walters
I liked this book, it had some surprising elements to it. Both Ruby and Alex were interesting people. So was some of the things that happened to them during the ten years that they have been apart.

Ruby's best friend Polly, was someone who I wasn't too sure about. At times she seemed like kind of "Debbie Downer." I wasn't so sure that she was really looking out for Ruby. But in the story, Ruby probably put it best. It was like having her own professional cheerleader and piranha all in one. Well
CuteBadger
I've never read a Mills & Boon novel before and only read this one as I was thinking of entering a magazine competition to write one. The book felt like a summary of a longer work so there wasn't much description of people or places, other than the main characters. The plot was predictable but that's more the fault of the genre than of this author. It was fine as what it was, but not for me - and I've decided not to enter the competition!
Becky
Aug 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SO CAAAA-YUUUUUUTEEEE. ...ahem. I really enjoyed this one - it was the cute, soppy romance I really needed to read!
Monique
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: year-2016-read
Star Rating: ★★☆☆ ...more
Debra
Feb 09, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Prince She Never Forgot

A sweet timeless take of a common woman who fell for a prince. But they didn't get together at first. He left her when called home. She didn't see him for over ten years. Now he needs her help with his daughter. Since she had gotten a degree in the speech part of medicine she was perfect for him. But was that all she was going to be involved in? He was a widow with a country to run. How could she, a commoner be anything more to him?
Sharon Jackson
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! You gotta read this book....

A truly captivating collection of inspirational stories. This author has written some glorious stories that captivated me from beginning to end. The characters were fabulous and drew me into their story very quickly. I totally adore the way it was written and would recommend it to those looking for a great set of romances, at a truly great price. Oh... And it has a happily ever after 😍😍
Grace
May 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars

Some of the only things I remember about this book are that I listened to it on audio, I read it in like 1 or 2 day, and it was about a Prince with a daughter and a girl who is in the medical field. That's sad because I read it 2 months ago.
Marian Tustison O'Connor
This was okay. I had to suspend all belief that a brief encounter was the start of a deep love that lasted through 10 years of no contact, especially since he's the prince regent of a country with resources to find her and send anonymous flowers.
Tigger
Jul 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Really a good story

Second time reading it
Jacqueline
Extra 1/4 star
Serenity
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
This book was ok nothing special. Just proves why I hate Romance in the first place. I only read it because I got free it on my computer, then my stupid computer was acting up, so I bought a physical copy so I could finish it. Side note to the author, Scarlet, your prologue should never be as long as your chapters. In this book the prologue was 25 & a half pages, that's a chapter not a prologue. To quote another author, if you need a prologue it should be half of your chapters. It would have ...more
A.M.
Jul 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books, i-own
Ruby Wetherspoon and her friends are in Paris for New Year’s Eve. She gets separated from them and almost trampled by the crowd. A handsome dark haired man picks her up and they spend a few stolen moments together with the fireworks and a trip to a cafe. But just as things get interesting, he is hurried away by a family emergency. He asked for her number but she lost her phone in the fall so she tells him the name of her hotel. He doesn’t contact her.
He only gave his name as Alex, and it is not
Dannica Zulestin
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: those who like their romances with a decent amount of tropey sap
Shelves: freebie, hq, possible-au
This was a cute little romance. It doesn't feel at all realistic-princes and expensive dresses and meeting after ten years. But as a sort of fantasy it is very fun and sweet, though somewhat lacking in tension.
I have to admit I like the idea of meeting again after a chance meeting many years ago. There are a couple of guys in this world I'd love to see again, to see if we'd ever have a chance at a real relationship. Ha...not that I've had a ton of flings or anything. But I think we all know what
Jane
On New Years Eve in Paris for the holiday, Ruby Witherspoon is lost in the crowd when a handsome man pulls her from the crush and up on a wall to watch the fireworks. He is just Alex and they stay together after the fireworks until he has to leave for a family emergency. Later she finds out he is Alex—Crown Prince Alexander of Euronia, The Prince She Never Forgot.

Ten years later Alex comes to Ruby's work and arranges for her to come to Euronia to work with his daughter. Will the romance and drea
Carla Simoes
Jan 07, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: own-ebook, 2017
Este é o primeiro livro de 2017, e confesso que so peguei nele agora porque tinha a torre eifel na capa e eu precisava dela para um desafio que estou a fazer, no entanto tenho de dizer que gostei muito.

Foi uma leitura agradavel e uma historia romântica, fez me pensar que mesmo depois de muitos anos o amor verdadeiro ainda continua forte e que apesar de todas as miúdas sonharem con o príncipe encantado muitas delas não estariam preparadas para una verdadeira relação Com alguém da realeza e as mu
Alison
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: five-stars
This is one of those books where you think you know what will happen next, and you're totally wrong.

A great read over the Christmas holidays particularly as it begins in Paris during the new year celebrations, Ruby a speech therapist and Alex a prince from a small principality will meet. But their time is not now.

Fast forward ten years and both their lives have changed but neither forgot, and now is the time for truth and hopefully a shared future.

I really loved this book.
Pippa
Dec 16, 2016 added it
Shelves: read-2016
A kiss at midnight… Ten years ago Ruby Wetherspoon shared a stolen New
Year’s kiss with enigmatic stranger Alex. A kiss she has never forgotten… Now a renowned
language therapist, Ruby is stunned when her Alex—Crown Prince Alexander of Euronia to
the rest of the world!—shows up to ask for her help. Ruby has never been far from Alex’s
thoughts, but duty to his country has kept him away. Now he has a chance to make both
their dreams come true…
Devika Fernando
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the characters in this, both with the right mix of strength and vulnerability. It was great to see that Ruby didn't rush into things, didn't settle for compromises, didn't just swoon. And Alex was wonderful too, definitely a prince worthy of falling in love with. I was rooting for their happy ending and for little Annabelle to finally speak.
gemsbooknook  Geramie Kate Barker
Won this Through Goodreads First Read.
Lovely story. Sweet and romantic. I didn't like the way it kept going between her view, to his view, to the writers view. Apart from that I liked it. Nice book for summer afternoon reading.
Judio
May 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Essentially a fairy tale for adults. I really liked it - in spite of all the hand-waving.
Britney Dillon
Jun 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, sweet
This was an adorable book with a sassy heroine and a charming hero.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 29, 2015 09:31AM
  • The Deputy's Redemption (Sweetwater Ranch, #5)
  • The Bull Rider's Baby (Cooper Creek, #2)
  • Navy SEAL Rescuer (Heroes for Hire, #7)
  • Egan (Texas Rebels #1)
  • The Outlaw's Redemption (Charity House, #6)
  • A Proposal Worth Millions
  • A Bride for the Italian Boss (Vineyards of Calanetti, #1)
  • His Forbidden Princess (Royal Holiday, #4)
  • Newborn on Her Doorstep
  • From Paradise...to Pregnant!
  • Confessing to the Cowboy (Cowboy Cafe, #4)
  • Reunited by a Baby Secret (Vineyards of Calanetti #3)
  • A Millionaire for Cinderella (In Love with the Boss #1)
  • Expecting the Earl's Baby