Start by marking “Cougars: Five Mature Tales of Lesbian Lust” as Want to Read:
Cougars: Five Mature Tales of Lesbian Lust

Cougars: Five Mature Tales of Lesbian Lust

Mature women are on the prowl in ‘Cougars’, Ladylit’s new collection of lusty lesbian tales in which older ladies seduce younger ones… or the other way around. An ageing rock star has it bad for the singer of the latest hit band in Harper Bliss’s ‘Reunion Tour’. In Cheyenne Blue’s ‘Gorgon and Goat’ cheese plays its part in bringing two women together, while in Laila Blake’ ...more
Published November 5th 2014 by Ladylit Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cougars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cougars

Nikki "The Crazie Betty" V.
I actually think this has been my favorite anthology released by Ladlit Publishing to date. Every story in this collection was 5 starts for me and I truly had a hard time coming up with a favorite. So, I've just given a short review of each story below:

Reunion Tour by Harper Bliss: I loved the writing style in this story. It doesn't feel like anything that Harper has written before but I enjoyed that. Lots of spanking in this story between two very popular rock singers. I loved the set up for th
Ameliah Faith
Nov 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Five at it Again!!
These women NEVER disappoint!! In the 4th anthology by these erotic writers we get treated to lusty mature women and eager young vixens. Their stories are so well written and so sexy hot.... I just cannot get enough of these five delicious Goddesses!! Ms. Bliss thank you so very, very much for bringing everyone together again!!

Reunion Tour – Harper Bliss
A sultry tale of two singers from different bands on tour together. This seriously hot tale has a lovely spanking s
AL
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best anthologies I have read. Excellent stories and excellent intense characters. I wish there was a second anthology with the same topic.
Niki Crow
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five great stories from five great authors, and all about cougars. I love this book, it's by far my favorite among these mini anthologies.
Denise'S Minions
Sep 21, 2018
Karen
Aug 04, 2015
Cheyenne Blue
Nov 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mummy's Naughty Corner
Penelope
Oct 25, 2018
Pin
Jun 05, 2017
Harper Bliss is a best-selling lesbian romance author. Among her most-loved books are the highly dramatic French Kissing and the often thought-provoking Pink Bean series. She is the co-founder of My LesFic, a weekly newsletter offering discount deals on lesbian fiction.

Harper lived in Hong Kong for 7 years, travelled the world for a bit, and has now settled in Brussels (Belgium) with her wife and