Start by marking “Burned (Dragons' Trust, #2)” as Want to Read:
Burned (Dragons' Trust, #2)

Burned

(Dragons' Trust #2)

Renick, apprentice dragonhand, discovers that nothing can stand in the way of a dragon’s thirst for revenge.

Caught between an outcast dragon and his human prey, Renick and his friends must find a way to appease the dragon’s burning anger. Together, Renick, Thane and Lainey learn new magic, rescue a kidnapped friend, and evade the dragon hunters while they try to prevent a
Published October 29th 2014

Bill Tillman
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Burned: Dragons' Trust Book 2

Another great book by Krista Wayment. This time it's to deal with a mad rebel of the Dragon kind. Follow along as the three friends have another death defying adventure.
Barb McKinley
Another great read.

The first 2books of this series are wonderful. Good for young and old alike. You can't help but love the hero's and read as they defeat the villains again and again. The dragons are wonderful and each has it's own distinct character. Too bad we don't have Dragon Kind to learn from them loyalty, honesty and passion for all things right and good. I would happily recommend this book to anyone.
Deep S
Jan 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, ya
The second book in the series
All the actors are back in the village after meeting the dragons.
A dragon released from the dungeons is out for taking revenge and the 3 leads try to defend th city against the dragon and defend the dragons against the hunters.

The book flows decently and laguage nice and easy.
In small parts the book was a drag but overall a god read.

I give it 3/5
Devil D
Dustee Shane
Dec 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very good

Very good book. I like that it is safe for all ages. Some of the tension to keep secrets seems forced and unnecessary.
Jeffrey A. Dewey
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Another clean tale with a rogue dragon, kidnapping and fight for a heart stone. Can't wait to read the next book.
Krista
Oct 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dragon is attacking and they can hear him in their minds. Revenge. The dragon is bent on getting revenge for the one who killed his mate.

Renick, Lainey, and Thane are back in civilization, trying to keep the secret of the Dragon Kind and act like normal. They are in contact with Wrytha and Plyth, letting them know what is going on.

The dragon continues to attack them and is bent on killing everyone to make them pay for what happened to him. The Trusted cannot reason with him, even though they d
MEG Munro
This story is too good to say THE END.

The great characters, Renick, Thane, Lainey, Grahm and Wrytha and more are really into the mix with a rogue black dragon.
I certainly won't give away the plot because there are many plots.
Please read this great story and let the author know that it should not be the end. (hopefully the author ended the story like this to get reactions from the readers)
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love the Series

I anxiously await reading the next book because as with the last, it left me hanging but not as bad at all. It will be a new story edition. These books are fun, family friendly, exciting, and keep you drawn in. The giant adventures of these totally opposite teens will draw you in!
Jeanette Barnett
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very good

This is a very good read, I enjoyed the book, looking forward to the next one. I love dragon stories.
Michael Jarolim
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great

Thanks for the adventure. I look forward to more dragon's trust adventures in the future. I will certainly be waiting.
Jaclyn Freeman
Mar 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good book

My 10 year old boy loved this book. I haven't read the series yet but he can't seem to put them down.
william a maddox
Nov 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read.

loved the storyline. exciting.
the author did a good job of keeping my attention. I liked it.
next is number 3.
Jul 12, 2015
Bookaddict
Jan 11, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • My Sparkling Misfortune (The Lakeland Knight #1)
  • Shadow Hand (Tales of Goldstone Wood, #6)
  • Merlin and the Making of the King
  • Wonder Tales: The Book of Wonder and Tales of Wonder
  • The Beggar Queen
  • The Farthest-Away Mountain
  • The Curse of the King (Seven Wonders, #4)
  • The Complete Fairy Tales
  • The Rumpelstiltskin Problem
  • The Battle for the Castle (The Castle in the Attic, #2)
  • Witch (Doppelganger, #2)
  • On Fortune's Wheel (Tales of the Kingdom, #2)
  • The Hero's Guide to Being an Outlaw (The League of Princes, #3)
  • Changes for Felicity: A Winter Story (American Girls: Felicity, #6)
Krista Wayment has been making up stories since she learned to talk. Writing naturally grew out of that. Krista is an avid Fantasy and Science Fiction fan, and a total nerd. She is also a software engineer and loves playing video games. Although, curling up with a good book is still one of her favorite past times.

Dragons' Trust (2 books)
  • Trusted (Dragons' Trust, #1)